LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
atimes.com/article/russia-sends-troops-border-north-korea/

Other urls found in this thread:

praisekek.bigcartel.com/
discord.gg/BRNTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>defend kim
Defend against refugees crossing the border you fucking autistic worthless piece of shit fat fear mongering double-digit IQ cum guzzling nigger stop making me check articles for you because you're too god damn retarded to read three elementary-level paragraphs I wish you did though where you brain would fucking short circuit and get rid of another worthless fucking poster in this trash heap jesus christ

China and Russia are anticipating a U.S. strike so they can take NK before we do.

>IMplying

Nah

Ain't defending NK on shit. Russia is defending their border from refugees

nice argument you dumb nigger

china and russia are allies, china wants to defend kim why wouldnt russia help aswell.

FUCKING AUTISTIC
WORTHLESS
PIECE OF SHIT
FAT
FEAR MONGERING
DOUBLE-DIGIT IQ
CUM GUZZLING
NIGGER
TRASH HEAP

Here's the article.

It makes sense. Russia is getting encircled around it's border with US satellite states so they have to do something. Do you honestly thing US cares about North Korea and their barely working missiles? It's a long term plan to encircle Russia.

China does not want to defend NK you fucking retard, this ain't the 1950s anymore

China has already chosen US over NK. Way more trade and resources sticking with us.

FUUCK!1!!11!!, NK just shot down a B2, they have the pilot hostage and showing his ID on CNN now.
pic related.

>defend kim
top kek, nobody is defending him anymore because to do so only leaves the option for war once he reaches a point where his threats are backed by the capability to hit the US mainland.

China did the same shit and it's only because China sure as fuck doesn't want to deal with the influx of a totally hypnotized and starving population. China already spends about a quarter of their defense spending on keeping the population submissive.

Russia is doing the same shit, they don't have the ability to deal with the unprecedented humanitarian crisis that would be a "liberated" north korea.

atimes' source.

It appears the United States told China and Russia to protect their borders. They're probably getting ready to attack North Korea.

what

china is back stabbing us and trying to prvent us trying to bomb kim and make sur he doesnt launch another nuke.

Yeah thought that was a fair effort

NK has historically served the role of being a buffer space between the West and China. They obviously are going to do some last ditch pls no because they'd prefer to have the buffer space, but they also know they can't help NK anymore and have greenlit military operations against him if needed.

If those two countries are sending so many troops to NK's borders then that means that the US is really intending to attack them

That fucking kike neocon holy shit, why did I waste all those hours of my life shilling for this fat fuck to have him sit in his comfy bunker while the rest of the world is evaporated

>TO DEFEND KIM

>to defend kim

yes yes i know of the mistake i put now please disregard that part of the tittle

fake news

>american intellectuals

oh look, it's fucking nothing. Make a thread like this when the USA actually declares war on NK.

REMOVE COMMUNISTS

USA USA

fucking one off nigger you worthless waste of breath once this thread dies you should take yourself with it

>I don't follow politics but Russia is next to NK and last I checked China and Russia were allies and China and NK were allies so Russia must want to fight Trump WWIII HAPPENING

so angry i bet your a teenage girl on its peroid or an angry muslim

i like this post

The USA already declared war on DPRK over 50 years ago you huemonkey.

China and Russia are NOT allies, they haven't been for years ever since Russia dropped communism. They damn near hate each other. Where have you been?

Omg you are such a fucking retard. just uninstall your life OP

This is what happens when R****it is allowed onto Sup Forums

Seems to me what could happen is our troops are going to get jumped by China, Russia, and North Korea.

>you fucking autistic worthless piece of shit fat fear mongering double-digit IQ cum guzzling nigger

ITS BEEN HAPPENING FOR WEEKS! SO MUCH HAPPENING!

Seems to me you know literally nothing about the state of diplomacy in the world today.

Russia does hold most of their debt...

>his american counterpart

fake news

shut the fuck up you nigger post a picture of your pansy prison gay faggot ass twink ass where I can see how many inches of my dick you can take you fucking fake news mongering black kike

Best post

go blow up somewhere else

upboted

>US,South Korea, China, and Russia vs North Korea
Oh god. It's going to be the biggest BTFO'ing in military history.

Russia and DPRK share a 19 kM border.

Russia doesn't want illegal refugees flooding into their country when the war starts.

You all know this guy is right and happening spammers are retarded and NSA shills

Also the article spend half the into on the debunked "150,000 Chinese troops" fakenews to fluff up the forced hype.

Its probably literally nothing at all and not even true about anything.

Savagery screencapped

>TO DEFEND KIM
lol no

IF shit goes down, IF it does (which probably wont)
the Russian and Chinese troops will more likely invade and setup checkpoints and caps all over the North Korean area near their borders.
Most likely with the contribution of North Korean generals who rule those areas and are already in control of the contraband routes going through them, thus in regular contact with the Chink and Russian governments.

We'll divide North Korea like German after WWII.

He'd be seen as a hero in the global scene for taking out a mad leader and uplifting all the camps and people. Maybe even a reunion with South Korea into a United Korea or something. For China, they really don't have a best direction for the current events. You go with the US and you lose your buffer. You go with NK and you'll be seen as an enabler of a nation that terrorizes South Korea and Japan. Both shitty outlooks

Continued
It be crazy is this shit actually happens and we found out Kim was "right".

spbp

praisekek.bigcartel.com/ RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD

What does South Korea in general thinks about unification?
South Korea population: ~50m
North Korea population: ~25m
South Korea per capita gdp: ~30k$
North Korea per capita gdp: ~1k$
It sounds like such a disaster to the economy.

This. They want us to get our hands dirty, while they reap the benefits.

>you fucking autistic worthless piece of shit fat fear mongering double-digit IQ cum guzzling nigger
That, Sir, is a rather impressive insult.
P-pls spare me

Constantly I wonder why the fuck I keep coming back to this shit heap then I see posts like this and remember why. (you)

F

discord.gg/BRNTg

You are under no obligation to join. Join only if you want to have a political discussion or if you're partial to chatting and having fun. Welcome to hell. Would be pleased to have you

discord.gg/BRNTg

It's to keep out refugees, retard

>border

OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>47 min ago
>only 67 replies
not happening

literally savage

It's not to defend Kim but to protect his borders from Refugees flooding in.

Russia doesn't care about this fight too much.

OP quit his own thread because he got savagely buttfucked.

It will happen.

It's gotta happen someday, until then, we're a broken clock.

China welcomes U.S. military installations on their border

I joined, what is this, some kind of Sup Forums discord group?

This
Trump would win popularity bigly

Where does it say the United States told them?

Sources from above tell me that it's absolutely happening.

I have a strange feeling in my pants about this.

This.
China and Russia are actually in the middle of a 'soft' war with one another and have been for quite some time with china not having any land left for agriculture due to pollution caused by dirty chink factory practices, overpopulation, and just general chinaman greed, china has been attempting to nigger land away from russia to expand, theyve also been doing the same in africa.
That chinese factory explosion in 2011 was a nuke going off, watch the videos of it thats no normal "factory" explosion. This was most likely the tensions between russia and china heating up because around the time of this explosion the two countries were at each others throats, however, due to western media being western media among other reasons, these tensions have recieved little coverage if any.
In the long game it would be in russias best interests to fuck over those dirty chinaman chinks and north korea seeing as how NK is just an arm of the chinese regime.

You are best pony.

wew lad

Russia is not going to do anything about NK. IF Russia does anything, it should at very least be supported by majority of population. Otherwise this will greatly damage Putin's rating.

North Korea is a dictatorship that relies heavily on censorship. There is no goverment policy on NK and no censorship, people have a pretty good picture of what NK is. So, the idea of intervention to NK to protect it will not have even the slightest support among general population, meaning it will never ever happen.

On a side note, today Russia banned a UNSC resolution on NK, demanding it should include a call to "diplomatic resolution" of the conflict. Even though it was supported by China. I see no reason why we vetoed it. The only logical explanation is that China was really against it, but asked Russia to veto it in order to avoid damaging its reputation. It really makes no fucking sense otherwise. Any thoughts?

Well, after we broke with the West, Russia turned to China and allowed Chinese to buy and cultivate our land, so there is a huge boom of Chinese farmers. I can't say we are in a "war", we just have a natural distrust on a goverment level and generally healthy relationship among the people (except for those who live near China and afraid of Chinese expansion)

Include me in the screencap

Russia doesn't want that area destabilized because they're building a bunch of pipelines on that side of China.

I'm assuming they actually want a diplomatic solution, it would be best for the area.

Also, maybe they just don't want the west to get what it wants?

I do think we should open dialogue with North Korea though. So I agree with Russia on that.

COME TO MEMEBALL GENERAL!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Interesting, china has been trying to buy as much land as they can here in the US as well either for home building or for cultivating. Its very suspicious but so few people here pay attention to things of this nature.
How big of an issue is chechnya? It seems even more troublesome lately from what I've read.

they're fucking nervous
i don't blame them
they have every right to protect their border
we are unpredictable

>stop making me check articles for you
>because you're too god damn retarded

The cum guzzling nigger clickbaited you, and that's all he cares about.

Who's the real retard.

>Who's the real retard.
OP.

i wouldve expected troops there like, all the time; since forever

Could you imagine if this is all to create and properly handle a refugee scenario just to call out the EU and UN on their demographic replacement agenda?

OP

China and Russia sending troops to border, are they so sure that shit will hit the fan?

OPs butt-hole is now in several different pieces

Don't tell me WW3 will start over lil fucking Kim dong junior