My dad is depressed and has taken the black pill, Sup Forums

My dad is depressed and has taken the black pill, Sup Forums

How do I save him?

He doesn't see the point in voting in any of the upcoming elections. Thinks it's all run by the Jewry anyway. I tell him we need to rally behind our country and send a message to Commie Corbyn, but he won't listen.

My dads the same way he's 55 and got let go from his job recently. He keeps saying that nobody will hire him because of his age.

Once you go black, you'll never go back.

There is hope for him, I know it.

He's right unfortunately

Men beaten down by society is the saddest fucking sight.

> what's that between our legs?
> cock and balls!
> we built the world
> men are responsible for rockets, neuro surgery, Ferraris!
> we get erections and enjoy the privilege of pulling chicks legs apart and drilling them stupid
> cock and balls people, cock and balls!

Next time anyone's dad goes all low test beta on them. Smack them on the face with the back of your hand and tell them you didn't grow up to see their role model acting like a useless 13 year old girl. Tell him to pull his fucking socks up or next time it won't be your hand, it'll be your dick that slaps him.

How could I persuade him?

Our family garage business was burned to the ground last year by gypsies and he has lost all of his friends and livelihood. He hasn't worked since then because of numerous excuses. He's redpilled about Jews, but he listens to David Icke and he thinks there's no point in voting at all.

Your dad needs a total change of scenery to snap him back to life. Do you guys have enough money for a holiday? Can you take time off?

My serious suggestion? Dad son bonding. Do a two week road trip across the states, say fly into San Diego drive across the red pilled states like AZ and TX. Drop the car off in Atlanta or Miami then fly back. It'll be awkward at times, you might not like the prospect of spending all that time with your old man. But seriously, it WILL be the best thing you've even done.

You'll both come back with a fresh perspective, and your relationship will have grown.

That sounds like a good idea user, thanks. Yeah, I could do that.

Its true tho

There is no point in voting it will only make things worse

It's true, my dad was in his early 50s when he got laid off and couldn't find work for almost 3 years. It's crazy.

Happened to my dad too. Went through a few years of depression after and died last year.

This is the gayest thing i have read.

Sweet.

Just know though, when you suggest it your dad will automatically shoot the idea down. But that's depression 101.

You give him the only pill worth swallowing.

My dad is a redpilled MGTOW. It's my brother I'm worried about, he's black pilled. A total manchild in his thirties with no future, walled off from the world and sheltered from criticism. He is the epitome of the 'manchild problem' threads Sup Forums makes every single day.

> be German
> think display of testosterone is gay

Checks out

Damn I kekd at that.

Gimmie a quick rundown f.am

>MGTOW
no user you should be worried about your dad

He's always been that way. He never wanted kids. But my brother is a bigger issue. He knows that the world wouldn't approve of his life so he walls himself off from it.

My dad is a piece of shit, a nearly 60 year old manchild. I couldn't give a fuck if he dies tomorrow. What is this "save your father" meme?

Yes Corbyn is a plant by the Jewry and is guaranteed victory in the election unless we stand up.

Oh wait. Have you been on the rainbow pills or some shit. How far from reality can you be removed.

but if he followed that ideology he wouldn't have you or your brother. Surely he sees that MGTOW is retarded?

He didn't choose to have kids, it was by accident on his part. He always wanted to spend his life as a bachelor doing whatever he wanted.

tell him you shouldn't have fought uncle adolf

does he not like what you guys brought to his life though? I don't want kids right now I wanna live for myself and all that but later in life I'd love some heirs

He (understandably) is disappointed in us, moreso my brother than I. He wanted us to be better, and we failed him. He has moments where he enjoys our presence but he figured that since he had kids by accident, they should have been great, and we were not great.

Press F to pay respects
F

aw man well he's responsible for your upbringing. besides live for yourself user not for him

And your father is right.

We've spoken at great length about hitle and we know we were pitted against him by (((them)))

We watched the greatest story never told together.

unfortunatley i cannot watch the video in austria :( is it any good?

Fuck Austria. Nigger.

>Implying he is wrong.
>Implying your vote changes anything.

Blogpost incoming.

My dad is a high school social studies teacher, and has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder in the past. Two (?) years ago, he started to become extremely anxious/fragile/depressed and has been spending more and more time moping around the house, muttering prayers under his breath and sighing like he is about to break into tears. He has struggled with his faith a lot in the past, and is a very gentle person, very idealistic, and tends to think the best of people, as well as being very hard on himself. This past year, he has become extremely emotional about his perceived failures in raising us as kids, as well as his own childhood. His sleep schedule is all messed up right now, and my mom is trying to help him, but I think it is just making him more depressed because he is feeling out of control and (likely) feels that my mom doesn't respect him. (She tends to try to boss him around when she feels insecure, and she feels insecure when he isn't decisive, creating a downwardly spiralling feedback loop.)

Over the past two years, he and my mom have gone to a bunch of seminars to try to get 'healing' for his 'illness', but they never seem to work (I think they don't work because there's no redpilled truths in these seminars, only bluepills. He seems to think they don't work because there is something wrong with him and idk what my mom thinks)

I moved back home recently to save money while I'm going to school, and have mostly tried to stay away from my parents while I continue sorting myself. My mom and I talk a lot more than we used to, and I've even managed to redpill her on some stuff like race/iq and the holohoax, and I occasionally spout off some memes about how women shouldn't have the power to vote, and we generally have a good time. My dad and I on the other hand, hardly talk, and whenever we do, he has difficulty looking me in the eye, and is always the first one to break eye contact (not very dominant), and I have trouble respecting him.

Praise Capitalism!

No seriously, fuck this shit. Loyal employees getting let go so that some rich cunt CEO can make his share price $0.01 higher.

Read through this thread:

The Christ-pill is the answer to the black pill

Look into testosterone replacement therapy, they give estrogen away like candy there is NO reason men with legitimate hormone imbalances should be denied treatment as well.

By no means do I mean that as an insult to your dad, I think test imbalances are a serious problem and are an underlying issue for a lot of mental health problems.

Only a fag would think that is homoerotic. That is a high-t post

so... what you're saying is that your dad has spent his life blue-pilling kids and you've stolen his wife away with your red-pills? hmm...

(C0nt'd)
My dad has never really been a big figure in my life, since he spent most of his time at work, although he and my mom would attend my sports events when they could. My dad was always closer with my older brother, who was more of a Chad figure, while I was always bookish and introverted, so it was tough to really share a lot of experiences together. He also didn't teach me very much, or at least, it doesn't seem that way. I picked up a few things from him, like how to drive stick shift, how to cook an omelette, how to change the oil in my car, and maybe a few other things, but we never talked about politics, economics, girls, how to throw a punch, or very many meaty subjects. (My mom was the one who gave me 'the talk' and the weekend away that my dad booked for us to have 'man time' ended up with us not really talking, and him awkwardly asking if there was anything I wanted to ask about girls. I was already well into my BDSM fetish at the time, so I said no.)

Beyond his failures as a dad, like I mentioned, he has also been struggling a lot with his faith. He has always been very religious, but has recently expressed (in bits and pieces) that he has felt let down by religious ideas, which I think is really rocking him (I've been an agnostic atheist/agnostic theist since I was about 13). He mostly tries to shut out the modern world, but doesn't really know how to critique it or live in it, which I think contributes to his anxiety. He is a very submissive personality, and seems to prefer to let other people and authorities think for him (maybe too harsh, but he raised us kids as young earth creationists, so take that as you will). He doesn't lift weights, and doesn't seem to really have a goal for his life right now since the kids all moved out (except me). He was also laid off work for a while due to his lack of mental fitness, and has been recently re-hired to teach some high school classes, but is finding them exhausting and beyond his skills

I know Peterson says we need to rescue our fathers, but tbqhwyf, I feel very little emotion/warmth towards my family, and would like to move away from them once I'm done school. (I'm currently paying minimum market rates to live at home, so for that I'm grateful) I spent about two years living away from home, and didn't call anyone from home once iirc (friends or family), just spending my time gazing out windows, writing, reading, thinking and working.

Anyways, would appreciate Sup Forums's thoughts on this, since it seems like Peterson is speaking directly to me, and I feel very little desire to follow through on his recommendations, and maybe even feel a bit of schadenfreude.

Pretty sure the "rescue your father" stuff is symbolism for researching your heritage and being proud of your people in a historical context.

Canada is a prime example of a brilliant diamond of freedom, a self-made paradise driven by frontiersmanship, entrepreneurs, settlers and immigrants all coming together to develop the land and build a stable future.

Yet we can't embrace our history as a European colony because that's racist. We can't be proud of our ancestors because "muh aboriginals." We can't discuss the historical significance of anything without hearing about slavery. It's pathetic how the discussion is always silenced by morally righteous douchebags using buzzwords. Rescue your father refers to embracing your heritage.

What does your dad love to do? Get him to start doing it. A hobby, whatever. With luck you/he will find a way for him to make money at it, but regardless, he'll be filling his time with something he enjoys. Something meaningful.

>(She tends to try to boss him around when she feels insecure, and she feels insecure when he isn't decisive, creating a downwardly spiralling feedback loop.)

This is me and my fiancee (I'm the femanon). Remember this, self. Remember, remember, remember. I should make a desktop background of this. Must stop stupid female insecure impuses at times like these.

Rip

You can't just "save" someone from the blackpill.

>low t german

checks out

You can't stop it, it's biological. Women feel insecure whenever their safety is threatened because you're physically smaller and weaker, so you need to rely on a man to protect and provide for you. When that protection and provision feels anything less than rock solid, you freak out and try to 'fix' whatever is causing your protection and provider unit to malfunction. The only way to prevent this is to have a properly functioning protector and provider unit, or to literally undo your survival instincts. Thats why shit tests can only be 'solved' through a demonstration of strength and dominance and self-assurance, because that's really what femanons are testing for.

Fuckin A, great advice, user!

> stop stupid female insecure impulses

Excellent point femanon. Schools should be teaching this stuff. Women feel safer and more secure when all their needs are being met by their man. And as a result act better with more respect for themselves. Look around you at all the fucked in the head women out there, the correlation between the simple fact if men letting them down and bizarre female behaviour is fact.

Fuck off commie

you can't. And it's not your job to do so.
Just be there for him, and live your own life.

> road trip with dad
Can see positive points to it. But with my dad it would be uncomfortable at times. He emits more fucking gas than is entirely necessary. Definitely need separate rooms.

My mother is loyal so it's not an issue. My dad is certainly depressed, but he has a wife. I see lots of these dads have nobody.

Get him to volunteer or join a charity group.

>black pill

So he finally realized Islam is needed to save the west?

I am praying for your father right now. That he finds peace and is able to find the strength to rebuild with God's help.

This would actually probably work.

If you can pull it off I would seriously recommend doing it. It would probably help a lot

How to sort yourself when you are diagnosed with cluster B personality disorder(s)? A-asking for a friend.