Political discussion on race mixing

>Go back to Africa? Tehee I'd love to go there some day
>But only if you come with me, it's dangerous, i need a man to keep me safe ;)

What is so wrong with finding a high iq black woman? Just because they're on average dumber doesn't mean there aren't smart black women. Also your kids will go to ivy leagues because white smarts+affirmative action.

Political discussion only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=InuUxirEUJs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=7HExf-Vjex4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>high iq
>black woman

Pick uno.

>high iq
>black woman

wew lad

>Muh iq
>Doesn't understand the bell curve

>high iq black woman

The bell curve means there's overlap, it doesn't mean there are black women with the IQs of "high IQ" white women.

>high iq
>black woman
pick one

regression to the mean in the following generations + identity problems of the offspring + affirmative action will be overturned in the future, since the centre can not hold.

Just because on average they are less smart doesn't mean there are some that are intelligent.

I agree completely

Also another addition... Unless you are what is considered a "high-iq white", the offspring will be less than average intelligence of a white child.

So, good luck bro. Really improving those genetics, i see.

High-iq black+high-iq white = below average

How exactly?

> talks about IQ
> doesn't understand bell curves
There will be less of them, but they will exist. Maybe they are one in a billion, but that doesn't negate the fact that Thomas Sowell exists for example.

While the possibility of high IQ + affirmative action sounds appealing, one must also take into consideration that your kids are more likely to have mental and physical health problems. If you're willing to put satisfying your fetishes as more important than providing a good life for your kids, I suggest you gas yourself.

There's also the issue of forever BLACKing your genes, but some anons don't care about that.

>unless you are
min-to-low IQ white + high IQ black = low to mid IQ child, with massive identity issues.

Regression to the mean by the black one, plus you yourself are not of exemplary strain as well.

high IQ black = 81

>Maybe they are one in a billion
Then they effectively don't exist for my purposes. I am aware what a continuous bell curve does, yes. But I'm simply not going to find a black woman with an IQ of 140+.

Your children should look like you.

Your children should have the best chance at avoiding recent African genetics

Your children should not have a hard time finding donors or marrow if they get sick.

Don't be a selfish waste. Find other whites to marry.

But goy, dont you know that one examplary body of colour disproves all the statistical and biological data?!

You must be unscientific and a bigot to think that way. Thank god we are beyond debating you nowdays.

They fucking stink, man.

That is not some vague put-down. They literally smell bad.

>regression to the mean in the following generations

That doesn't seem to happen among the Jews user.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I am white of South African, German, Romanian descent but have brown eyes and black hair, what are the chances that my gene pool was BLACKED in the past

You can't sage while posting an image, FYI

Well, the long nose seems to pop up all the time, no matter how much they interbreed, so i would say its not true.

just commit sudoku
if you're not having white children with blonde hair and blue eyes you might as we move to africa

Considering you are now living in the great caliphate of brittain, i would be more concerned about getting your genetic line blown up.

>high iq
>woman

a nigger female can have the highest iq in the world, but it still cant have white children

There's no harm in acknowledging that the one in a billion person exists. The fallacy is thinking like a Jew, and trying to use that to argue that we should ignore the averages.
Only a Jew thinks in absolutes.

k e k

I'm moving to USA once I finish my degree mate, my lineage will be protected by 2nd Amendment FREEDOM.

check my flag, user.
this flag is the result of what you want to do.
user NO!

And america will be protected from you by the 2`nd term built wall.

I don't get this Thomas Sowell meme. Nothing he's written or said indicates an over 130 IQ to me. Which would be extremely rare for blacks but only one standard deviation from average for Jews.

You think just because you're white you get free black pussy? lmao.

where do you these iq statistics? rofl.
Jew iq being one standra deviation from 130? Are you stupid?

There is not really a point in writing into every equation, hypothesis or statistic that there might exist that one in a billion chance. And when the question that started the thread was specifically that one in a billion, there is no point in drawing any conclusions from it.

If i might find a briefcase full of money on the street, of course its a massive boon that should be taken advantage of. But that is not sound financial advice to give to the masses that you should walk around the streets, looking for misplaced briefcases.

Actually, no, I'm not stupid.

>The average IQ score of Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.), and 107–115 (Murray; Entine).

The standard deviation for IQ is 15 points.

It's a good job aeroplanes can fly over walls then isn't it.

If you want the highest IQ women then you should choose an Indian women.

Hamari ladkiyon ke chut choos chooske maza ayega

post source as well as the date they were taken. This isn't tumblr or your sister's facebook page.

Over the walls and into buildings, if they are coming from the caliphate.

Imagine your mulatto son bringing home a white friend that is more genetically similar to you than your own son.

>Stays in Britain
>Blown up by a peaceful muslim
>Goes to US
>Get shot by Nigger
wew

Difference between pragmatic vs. logical thinking.

Logically, there is a one in a billion chance that a sheboon is going to have a super high IQ, much in the same way that there is a one in a billion chance of finding an electron a mile away from its atom. Nobody who is arguing in good faith would say that it is a good idea to racemix with a sheboon, but that doesn't mean it isn't interesting to think about what exists at the far edge of the statistical distribution. It'd be like finding an earth 2.0, except with nignogs.

because their mean is already high.

Well, i have to agree. Even as a work of fiction, its fun to imagine what it might be like to meet an intelligent WOC.

But even in this context of fiction, the offspring sired from it will be of confused identity, of health complications, and of twisted loyalties. When a better option is available, it would be inhuman to give your offspring less than ideal conditions for life.

>(Cochran et al.)
>(Murray; Entine)

I did cite the studies. Do the rest of the work yourself. Don't you have the IQ necessary to track down the studies based on the information I've given?

African Americans on average are not as intelligent as Whites but they are not foaming at the mouth retarded either. An 85 average is places them around the South East Asian average and yes Thomas Sowell was probably more "intelligent" than like 90% of the population.

Make-up is not a race

>regression to the mean

it's up to you to provide the evidence to the discussion.

You're the one making claims

Well, lets be honest. The point of this thread was racemixing, so it meant getting racemixed offspring. regression is a logical follow-up to that, unless the offspring will be inclined to "marry up".

And if that fails, the genetic line will regress to average noghood.

Exactly, so even the most hardcore idealist will have to concede the point that racemixing is bad, regardless of whether or not their oneitis woc is a one in a billion statistical outlier.
Jews tend to haggle about these kind of things though, and tend to try to find loopholes and exceptions and outliers to justify their batshit crazy interpretations of the Talmud/Torah.

The black woman in OPs pic is not even a true negroid. She is a mullato woman with dark skin but very caucasoid features.

>don't be in gang
>don't get shot by other dindus

The most infuriating responces from this line of questioning i have recieved have not been from the jews, but actually from the I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE retards.

They will admit that their offsprings will be retarded, but they are placing all their faith in that genetic manipulation might somehow magically sprinkle or cure away any complications that their retardation might cause.

I would date an black qt. if she was virtuous and smart and such. There was one at my college in my first semester but I was too big of a pussy and she found a Chad pretty quickly anyway. Most seem to have BLM tier political views, even if they have a white bf. What's up with that?

The % of blacks who have IQ as high as whites/Asians is small. But there are black people with high IQ, and they are oddly disproportionately female.

>Estonia

Could you be any more irrelevant?

>Dont have any guns
>dont get shot
Thats why you should bin that boomstick.

>speaks a nationless refugee who is hiding currently in bongistan, and planning to flee to murica

Except statistics show that gun control has the exact opposite effect.

Also this, in hindsight. I haven't even argued this point really, but I've noticed the same trend.

Yes, but gun related crimes went down.

Checkmate, gunnut.

My family has been in the UK for generations on my dad's side, it's my mums side where all the genetic craziness happens.

I'd race mix with Japs any day, tho. No regrets.

>Japs
>posts a jungle asian

And here you are, pissing away the half of your heritage that is minimally salvageable, just to run away to some-place else.

again, statistics show the opposite. You are a total retard.

Her name is Ema Kisaki btw if you just got a boner. She gets fisted in that particular video.

She's Nipponese bro

But at least deaths from self-defence went down. Even if you dont like it, its important to be compassionate to the less-priviledged of our society, and save them from overreach of self-defence.

You are just mad you have to stay in some poor Slav shithole because you have no money, no prospects and nothing to offer the rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=InuUxirEUJs&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=7HExf-Vjex4

Starts at first video at about the half

Funnily enough, my shithole, and my works will still be here in 50 years.

Can you say the same, mister Bong?

OK now you are just trolling.

Applied societal Eugenics can probably bring the average African American to white intelligence standards within a few generation. Although 60 in populations like the Abbos, Haitians and primitive true African negroid are so far off the bell curb that it may be hopeless for a couple of centuries for these sub humanoid people.

No ass.

There is nothing wrong with circumcision, in fact it is better for your health.
>inb4 buthurt anteaters

degenerate nigger lover

un behalf of all nations, stfu homo nigger

Can we just shut up about this bullshit and concentrate on fucking Japanese girls? Because that's what I'm here for.
I don't care if someone snipped your dick when you were a baby.

And? I just said she had no ass that's all.

>high iq
>woman

Pick one.

It took europeans from 5`th til 12`th century to genetically pacify us enough that we would no longer exhibit the murder rates of present day africa.

Sure, modern tech might speed up the process, but we lack the will to implement it, and we have subversive elements that on purpose promote the dysgenic effects in the black community.

It will take more than a few generations to bring their average up to bar, and a lot of resources that could be better used to further the best of us instead.

>One in a billion
There are almost as many blacks around the 140 iq area as whites

You should play Stellaris.

>be space nazis
>encounter planet filled with stone age bird people
>turn them into high tech bird space nazis

Best game ever

>liking ass over tits
>burgerbro
why am I not suprised

fake hair
sage

Funnily enough, i think this is an analogy of what happened to my people when the Swedes "civilized" us.

You white men and your tits. Don't you realize the ass is the foundation of the body.

>Hamari ladkiyon ke chut choos chooske maza ayega
And a mup da doo didda po mo gub loo poo, to you too.

Braaap posting ruined that for me entirely
Also, anal is degenerate

>Braaap posting ruined that for me entirely, Also, anal is degenerate
Indeed it did ruin things, but a lot of shitposting ruined a lot of things for me. Also never said I was into anal, but as for the degeneracy Ahmed remember where you are my friend.

I got a 132 that doesn't really mean anything

breasts are the more evolved booty, lad

Do you guys even have electricity yet?

Nothing is wrong with it. Except for classifying a beautiful person by skin colour.
"race mixing" has been given a bad spin by the Kabalfags to turn it into a political, and ultimately, violence insighting issue.
If mankind could just get past this shit, and realise races are like spokes of a wheel and all equally important, everything would work out.
Whether that means we all eventually become one race or not is irrelevant.
There is no superior race. Some real "niggers" with their shit in order hold keys to rooms that the average soccer mum doesn't even know exists.

>posts Sasha Grey who even being a 10/10 has no tits or arse.

I shouldn't really judge a man for his taste, if he likes stick women. Well, let him find that perfect stick woman.

are your ancestors smiling at you?