France and terrorism

why does it seem that France is getting attacked the most? why them?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bRsmQBq
pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg
i.ytimg.com/vi/zPkIY0KW0b0/maxresdefault.jpg
discord.gg/BRNTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hwqnt5_GEhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They let in muslims but don't let them rape their women

Because we basically created and spread western values, and this is what they are fighting against.

When will you discover bathing?

Maybe you guys wouldn't need to clean yourselves so often if you stopped shitting yourselves every two hours.

It's because we have the biggest number of shitskin in Europe beside Russia

Because they have been doing what Blair did between 1998-2004 since 1960.

discord.gg/bRsmQBq

get in voice chat pol

France has the highest portions of Muslims in Europe.

Thyere like 20% muslim

Because they colonized Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and allowed those people in from the fifties onwards

Especially Algeria and Tunisia are filled with radical shitheads

They aren't soft on the Muslims so they're easier to radicalise.

pretty good retort for a paki

It's just a matter of time.

because muslims believes in meme >le france surrender

Because (((they))) actually fear us

Because we banned Muslim headscarves in the schools and the burqa everywhere

Mudshits think we're the Darth Vader to America's Palpatine.

Doesn't matter, her face when they choose to do this three days before the election. They couldn't have given Le Pen a better political gift, to the point where I almost have to wonder if that's what they were going for.

jajajajajaja nobody is afraid of a white flag

They have the biggest shitskin population in europe besides russia.

That's where you're wrong kiddo. ^)

false flags

check this out:
pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg

funny nobody knows this.

France must love the open EU borders huh

Go lick the boots of my compatriot who role over you, moor ;^)

here a better quality picture
i.ytimg.com/vi/zPkIY0KW0b0/maxresdefault.jpg

Stop listening to stereotypes, this is frustrating

We love them so much that two out of the top four candidates for president are explicitly arguing against staying in the EU.

And they just gave one of them the political ammunition she was praying for.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA no it is because your cities arre 30% Muslim. You let the people you oppressed for decades in the colonies come to your homeland, fucking retarded.

Because our muzzies are the craziest of europe.
North african baka, fucking monkeys.

We do not, our government did, while nobody was agree.

>your cities arre 30% Muslim

You're confusing Amsterdam and French cities, my morrocan friend

Because they have the strongest levels of anti-Islamic legislation in the civilised world.

they are weak

france has always been a muslim country

check it

This entire situation reeks of a Russian falseflag.

2 days before the election to help the anti-muslim candidate who disrespected muslims just recently win. And that is supposed to be organized by an organized muslim terrorist group who're about to have a very hard time of entering France anymore.

Really? How the fuck can people buy this shit

I would call you a shill, but seeing as how our Lord and Fuhrer Donaldus Magnus Trump I the White isn't really getting along with Putin anymore, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to respond.

They already got a fucking army in France, why the hell would they need to send more?

I mean if I was struggling to survive and then i heard the presidential hair dresser was making 6 figures for being a barber for a president who hardly has hair I'd probably become a terrorist too.

> to the point where I almost have to wonder if that's what they were going for.
Yes

FN is anti muslims
kicking muslisms out give isis and daesh more soldiers to attack you back
it's a circle where you're doomed

I honestly thing we shouldn't really treat all muslims like shit just because of this and the previous attacks.

The maximum it happens is one or two policemen being hurt and let's be honest here, if they treated the muslim people better none of this would happen. It's purely because french, deep down are extremely racist and xenophobic.

Seriously, you can't really hate an entire group of people because a single guy decided to commit a crime.

>the strongest levels of anti-Islamic legislation
We're just enforcing secularism

>Seriously, you can't really hate an entire group of people because a single guy decided to commit a crime.

>It's purely because french, deep down are extremely racist and xenophobic.

Subtle.

Get the fuck out of Brazil, Ahmed. I know for a fact you're not welcome there.

discord.gg/BRNTg

You are under no obligation to join. Join only if you want to have a political discussion or if you're partial to chatting and having fun. Welcome to hell. Would be pleased to have you. Welcome aboard.

discord.gg/BRNTg

“If you can kill a non-believing American or European – especially the spiteful and filthy French – or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other non-believer from the non-believers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be. Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him.” - Abu Muhammed AL-ADNANI

What's it a picture of?

>you can't really hate an entire group of people because a single guy decided to commit a crime.
Though it was not a single guy. Read their quran using ctrlF for fuck sake.

Let me just put it this way.

In high school my (hispanic) French teacher taught us how Kebab is a legitimate historical French cuisine and that Muslims have long lived in France as a beloved minority.

>I would call you a shill
As a Bulgarian who's seeing the direct and blatant Russian interference into our politics (80% of our existing relevant parties are technically Russian parties) I can assure you that Russia DOES interfere into European politics, especially if that gives them an advantage, and specifically if that would mean the dissolution of the EU. Notice something interesting - the anti-refugee parties are never "we must pressure the EU to erect a wall so we can save Europe for the benefit of everyone in it!" and are rather all "DIE EU DIEEEEEEEEEE *shakes hands with Putin*"

Every Bulgarian I've known has been obsessed with anti-Western conspiracy theories. Poverty + 60 years of Soviet rule = this.

What about the much deadlier Islamic terrorist attacks in Nice and the nightclub in Paris? Haven't these kinds of stories been in the headlines every damn week for two years now?

>single guy decided to commit a crime
80% of jail population is muslim
our """gangsters""" are ALL muslims
they get every fucking bits of help from the gvt (really free healthcare, free money, no tax, ...)
shit on real french white people all the time
destroy everything on the street
No education, at all. -> destroy french ranking in EVERY single study
They can shit on their countries for all I care, but don't come in OUR country and live as if you're the king of the place.

Don't compare Moroccans and Dutch-Moroccans please

>a Russian falseflag.
It's two inner city French-Algerian criminals in a botched armed robbery. People can spin it every which way but that's what it is.

Drip, drip, drip goes the end of the world.

High amount of arab immigrants. Arabs are the most fanatic muslims.

>mfw I live in Paris

Having worked in Tunisia for a while (which was colonized by France for the burgers on this board) the People there told me they would never consider going to France besides the Fact most of them Speak fluently french (its basically the Second mothertongue over there) because they think French People are too racist. Even the People with university degrees (Medicine and such) prefer to Stay in North Africa over dealing with racist fuckwits. I dont know wether its really true but looking at the Shitty suburbs of Parise and Marseille with Mostly muslim People living there. Its not hard to imagine that racism is a trigger for terroristic behaviour.

Or the people in the Shitty suburbs are Mostly muslims because muslims are more prone to be poor and Criminal. Which is the more edgy argument.

Damn Rusev that's the shittiest conspiracy theory of all time

Says the fucking neutral spic. Too puss to even pick a side, just profit from everyone else fighting.

They make good metal though

Putin helps Le pen to get elected to destroy the eu

Biggest muslim population in europe

Because France is 1/4 Mudslime.

>posting a link to an image on an imageboard

fucking roaches

>because they think French People are too racist.
Not really that as much as you can make some good money living in North Africa and life here is pretty fucking comfy, despite what the memes might say.

It's not really a secret that most moroccans/algerians/tunisians don't really love the French diaspora, especially banlieue shitters (suburbs). Thug culture isn't really as much of a thing here, at least not in the form practiced over there.

I don't think too many people believe the French are extremely racist, at least moreso than other nations...

Does anyone have the screenshot of the post made by the German in the Sweden truck attack threads that said TRIPS decide who's next or something and a german user said France. Someone please post the cap.

um that's an anti-Eastern conspiracy theory, not western. r*ssia should be nuked

>wars costing trillions are being fought about who gets to erect his pipelines in a random desert
>but a falseflag that leads to the dissolution of the direct rival of a huge nation like Russia and a de facto Russian oil monopoly over the entire Europe that would follow if such a thing was to happen? "nah that's a retarded falseflag lol why would Russia want that lmao"

Really tickles your pickles

You should be cheering Putin on otherwise you'll get somalia'd eventually

Anyway, the shooter used an AK-47. Drove a car up to a police patrol car and started shooting at the policemen inside. Killed one, heavily wounded 2, was gunned down.

Rumors are talking of an armed (bank?) robbery gone wrong right now, although there's really no info going through for now. Stay tuned.

Kill yourself, Pele.

>You should be cheering Putin on otherwise you'll get somalia'd eventually

As opposed to getting Russia'd for another 60 years? Nah I'll take my chances with the EU, thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=Hwqnt5_GEhQ

Good thing you guys were so virtues and tolerant.
>GG Europe

This.

i'm offended by comic sans

>rape
b&'d in islam
>genital mutilation
literally only happens in sudan and other african shitholes
>burning people alive
literally one of the things explicitly banned in islam

Religions are still shid tho

Because they have many muslims.

You will find far greater hostility to Islam in Eastern Europe, but they experience nothing like this, because they don't have many muslims.

French lets Muslims rape them in the ass, but they still experience this because they have many muslims.

Few muslims = it doesn't matter what you say about Islam, you still don't get terrorism

Many muslims = it doesn't matter what you say about Islam, you still get terrorism

MUH RUSSIA

France has more muslims than any country in west Europe. They're fastly approaching Russia-tier

Hey you got the pic of all the refugees at risk of drowning in the shallow water that one refugee was standing up in and the water was to his knees?

Or how about the pictures of the war torn refugee children that became widespread on social media by tugging on heartstrings, that were taken by a known child murdering radicalism?

Or any news paper concerning crime in Sweden, you know the ones where they white washed the criminals, lied about the Muslim rapes and actively try to hide the facts about rapefugees from the public?

You have Never been to either places havent you?

Brilliant

Because we're 60% non white

fine, have a taste of some Bulgarian nationalist anti-EU politics and their rallies

neo-nazi march with two Russian flags being flown (one unironically soviet)

>implying Ali fucked little girls

France ain't 'Murica silly

Because once France fall and become Islamic, the Islamic world Caliphate won't have a problem to become a reality

another nationalist rally, sign in the corner says "NATO out", the flags are self-explanatory

It's something else.
We are a majority muslim (cucked) population and we have foiled more attacks than France, and still do.
It's something wrong with their Police, or their methods.
I can confirm this, allowing immigration is a stupid idea, we have some nutjobs here. Stay safe Europe.

pretty self-explanatory I believe

>In front of you two women
>One dressed another naked and she lies spreading her legs
>what you choose

Proximity, historical openness of border and citizenship, Algerian War, Colonized half of Africa, so all the niggers and muzzies who speak French only have France to go to.

But mostly it's the Algerian War.

Even as a kid in the 80s and 90s, France train stations always had armed military patrolling them at all times. This is nothing new for them.

To Drive out non Muslim people.. think about it.

I bet French people still vote in pro-immigration, pro-open borders, pro-Muslim candidate to show how totally open, loving, and forgiving they are.

>why does it seem that France is getting attacked the most?

another nationalist rally showing support for the Russian-backed republic in Ukraine during the war

who knows man

What's their endgame? Do they want to be part of Russia and say good bye to all the EU gibs?

the leader of the biggest nationalist (anti-EU anti-NATO) party holding a speech in a rally

>to show how totally open, loving, and forgiving they are.

All the French people I know are racist and anti semitic as fuck, no exception.

Though I live in Quebec, so we're getting mostly the ones that have had it with France and decided to escape.

Gee I wonder what it could be.