Rejoice brothers, the age of Aquarius is the age of Globalization

The last moaning of the dying man called nationalism will not stop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

Self-sustaining space colonies would pretty much ensure a new era of state sovereignty movements. It doesn't seem likely that humanity will ever truly be unified under one system of governance or values.

>It doesn't seem likely that humanity will ever truly be unified under one system of governance or values.
Yes, we will. It's a plan that's been millennia in the making. We're already 90% of the way there with the UN and the globalized economy. Why do you think the globalists are trying to move all the people around the earth and eliminate differences and old boundaries? It's happening before our eyes and there's no stopping it.

This. Seig Zeon, feddyniggers.

>group consciousness

white consciousness

You really think this whole world can get along?

You're beyond retarded.

Ug, 'full automated luxury gay space communism.'

Well it fucking should tho

Wait till you have your Kalergi on the scale Europe is having - Itll start when all the Mexicans Brazilians etc are bought in; but then again, the cartels, ms13 etc have been doing a lovely number on your country - cause they're happy to get along, right?!

too much different culture, too much difference in people themselves

everyone will just hate each others until they all die, the only way to solve that is complete global mixing and suppression of religion and cultural value

basically human will be nothing but catle ( except for the rich folks of course )

We can only be unified under one race

Basically horoscope shit, that's what you have? Fuck off

You sound like a jew

I already know the plan of course. I'm saying that technological advancements will naturally allow some people to opt out of it, possibly before the plan is even finalized on Earth.

I don't know what this means. Even if you abolish racial identities somehow, I don't see it as some magic bullet to fix people's differences or the whims of some to start their own communities.

In the future,
We won't be going to space you know,

That will be the pure, but inbred elites.

As mixed mutts, we will be living in a literal third world, looking like monkeys and behaving like monkeys, so to speak, fighting amongst each other for scraps, surrounded by pollution.

Meanwhile, the elites will live in extravagence, and far away from our rotting shithole that we call our home.

If we were to be on board, it will either be as a servant for them, or a guinea pig.

The elites Jews will be colonizing planets and ruling them, while us mixed mutts will work blood, sweat and tears for peanuts to build the infrastructure for the elites to reap the rewards. This is our future if we just sit by and let them do this.

There is another way to travel through space, but it cannot be like this.

Look up the Georgia Guidestones. When humanity is reduced to under 500,000,000 people it will be done. World war 3, mass diseases, starvation, etc. will happen this century.

Fuck off hippie faggot.

Something needs to happen to preserve a balance of human biodiversity. Maybe scientific advances in genetic engineering and designer babies will make that issue irrelevant, but unless something is done soon, climate change is going to make the current world population unmanageable. It would be great if the world population were only 500,000,000 though. Imagine the quality of life for everyone.

Still, colonization of space will inevitably lead to differences of community standards and even genetic drift.

We've reached the point where increasing the death rate massively is the only solution to the population problem. The elites know this very well, and that's why they engineered the two world wars, AIDS, cancers, are supporting homosexuality and destroying the family. All to reduce the human population. Unfortunately, we haven't seen the worst of it by a long shot. Most of us posting on Sup Forums right now will probably not live to see old age. The upside is that once most of humanity is dead they will have a real chance at creating a good global society that is governed by sustainability, peace and respect for nature. That's not for us though. We're just the ones riding out the storm as the old civilization crashes down around us.

Aquarius is the age of truth, which is the antithesis of globalism and jewish usury.

>Still, colonization of space will inevitably lead to differences of community standards and even genetic drift.

That is, unless the same AI system is in charge everywhere and making all the relevant decisions like HAL from 2001, but that would almost certainly require hard AI.

>That's not for us though. We're just the ones riding out the storm as the old civilization crashes down around us.

Kek, well, I hope you're wrong there.

Maybe if we can get the technology working fast enough, we can start sending people out to colonize space soon. Or maybe we we'll find sustainable solutions to slowly decrease the world population over time instead of crashing it all at once. That wouldn't help with the balance of biodiversity problem though.

The jews are bringing about the age of acquarius. Globalism has this goal.

this shit is as retarded as religion, you're a fucking retard if you believe in this garbage

pay denbts

Disgusting.

group consciousness is the antidote to globalism, you dunce.

>Kek, well, I hope you're wrong there.

Well, I hope you're wrong about pretty much the whole thing desu

I rather not die if there is a worst-case scenario just the same.

>he thinks astrological ages are real
>he doesnt follow the yuga
spiritualets, when will they learn?

>he doesn't know that the Greek Great Year or Zodialogical Cycle is equivalent to a Manvantara or full cycle of Yugas

Lmao famalam