HURRR DURRR RUSSOJA IS STROK HAHAHAHA GET RHUEKT AMERIFAG

Can we all agree that Russia is a complete shit hole and the only reason they are considered a super-power because of their nukes?

Why do Russian's on Sup Forums even try to act tough and strong?

What is your opinion on this video Russians of Sup Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM&feature=push-u&attr_tag=5NSgluUT7P40E45_-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=uW4I2fPPXFM&feature=push-u&attr_tag=5NSgluUT7P40E45_-6

>ignore reality
really got my almonds going

We get it, Russia is your official enemy now. Enjoy your daily two minutes of hate.

>they are considered a super-power
Except they are not. Even Russians don't think they are a superpower.

>now
Putin has been at fault for everything that goes wrong since at least the 9/11 days when Russia joined the AXIS OF EVIL.

Might have been at fault before that as well, but I didn't pay much attention to politics beyond noticing everybody still had a hangover from the Cold War but only ever talked about the ebil Nazis and never Communism for some unknown reason.

hurr durr russia bad putin scary

I love Russia!

It's true though. For me as a typical Sup Forums person who doesn't watch TV, it seems absurd. But sometimes I interact with normies and it's scary how some of them get these knee-jerk reactions about how Putin is this horrible killer who kills babies and he hacked the elections and on and on.

I'm not saying we have exactly the right version of the truth here, but there really are a lot of people who believe what the TV tells them as long as you don't put them in a position where they have to think before they talk.

if not nukes they would be nigeria tier

russian hygiene.....

>literally a russian in denial
>african flag

Poor, warmongering, genocidal, obnoxiously agressive, uncivilized, soulless nation suffering eternal identity crisis(first they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out). Collectivist minded and servile society with no regard to human life. They don't care about their personal wealth, freedom etc as long as Mother Russia and the Tsar is fine. They lack empathy, incapable of establishing a friendly relations on equal terms. Apart from Moscow and St Petersburg and some oil regions Russia is extremely poor and undeveloped - as the Russians are incapable of producing anything sophisticated almost the entire wealth of the country comes from it's natural resources. Except for the art and architecture directly derived either from the Greeks(all the Orthodox architecture they have horribly bastardized, icons) or Westerners(these fancy palaces in St. Petersburg) they barely have contributed to the culture at all. Considering a very large population their scientific contribution is utterly underwhelming, vastly inferior compared to the Western Slavs. Entire society is subjected to brainwashing propaganda blaming the Americans for everything, making them praise their Tsar Putin and support all the vicious acts of violence and terror. They can't even into geopolitics - Russia still pretends it's 19th century and the best way for the state to succeed is to be egoistic, xenophobic, expansive, imperialistic, overly-nationalistic and authoritarian. Russia is the true cancer of humanity and I sincerely hope it breaks apart as soon as possible.

>Inb4 terrorist attacks are made by innocent muslims hacked by Putin

You are 100% correct

Russia is third world

I miss RDIF. They would post propaganda and flase narratives then get btfo by Sup Forums while posting liberator memes.

GOLDEN KURWA KATYN POST

>POLSCY INTELEKTUALIŚCI

they brainwashed your people to vote trumpf, so their inteligence services are better than yours

You wouldn't care about Russia if the Democrat talking points hadn't included muh Russia hate.
Sage all slide threads.

I saw you getting triggered in the france thread ehhehehehehe

We don't consider ourselves superpower. It is up to you and your media who invented "big wrong Russia who will kill us all".

>Can we all agree that Russia is a complete shit hole
That is the truth, user.

Russia is not a world threat or even a threat to the us barely a threat to chechens if Turks and chechens don't fear Russia what is the logical paranoia in the national propaganda mediums.

Learn English.

please explain why they are the axis of evil

If there were to be a real military altercation, we would take serious damage in the process. That doesn't make Russia a superpower, but it does make them a real concern.

More immediate concerns, though, are to do with balances of power. For instance when we told Greece to not Grexit because it would be a more convenient solution to pretend it didn't have to pay its denbts for now than to allow Russia to potentially get some strategic power projection by helping them out directly or by proxy.

As inane as the
>everything that goes wrong is a russian hacker
line is, you don't get to remain as one of the central questions of US foreign policy for this long without being some kind of a threat.

George W. Bush said so. I regard it as being similar to saying it doesn't have a Rothschild central bank.

Chechens will kill any Russians, they don't fear them why would us fear a local state?

My commie friends swear that russia and north korea are dangerous military superpowers. Stupid cunts!

If chechens don't fear them then the us doesn't have to do anything they are cornered by turkey chechens china etc.. if they can ever deal with local threats we should give them same priority as Burma.

False-flagging Patton's jeep """"accident"""" was a mistake

I don't see how you can compare a gaggle of poor angry backward muslims living in Russian mountains to an actual developed Western superpower like the US.

Afghanistan doesn't fear Russians why does largest military fear Russians.

If those chechens don't fear Russia who borders them why should us.

What does Afghanistan have to lose? It has, what, one city and then a bunch of wasteland controlled by warlords?

Russia and the US both have much more to fear from Afghanistan, since the damage either would endure from getting tangled in that shithole would be enormously asymmetric.

Irrelevant, they don't fear and are weaker.

this pasta again...

But western Ukrainians seem to think Ukraine is a superpower. You will never be relevant until you kick out your current puppet government, Oleksiy.

>average male life expectancy 65
What the fuck is this shit, never knew it's actually so bad

>Russia is falling apart any day now, look at these CNN articles

lmfao that video. They've been saying that since 2014 and Putin approval rating is 80%, Russia is in debt 17% of GDP, America is more than a 100%.

Russian bro i for one wish we could be friends and together kill globilism..

The only ones on this board who believe the "Russia Stronk" meme are Putinbots and dickless Yuropoors

If you say so. I think the entire question is somewhat irrelevant considering that there really isn't all that much of a bone to pick between the US and Russia beyond history that can't be changed and the understandable state of affairs that major powers are always going to be scheming against each other in various ways.

>Why do Russian's on Sup Forums even try to act tough and strong?
There are some obvious Putin shills on Sup Forums. The real Russians that come here will denounce Putin as a multi-culti cuck and agree with your post

I went to visit the Cu Chi tunnels once. It was a rare experience to visit a war memorial that boasted about dirt farmers kicking the ass of the world's biggest baddest military. Usually war memorials just moan about all the dead people.

Very well worth the visit for anybody who happens to be in or around Saigon.

The Americans didn't lose the Vietnam war, they simply stopped fighting it. They could have easily, EASILY, annihilated the other side with nukes, but that would have drawn the ire of the international community.

And the USSR could have easily won the Cold War by nuking the US, so what?

>Russia immediately not jumping to WWIII with Turkey or US over Syria means it is weak.

Mirin that childlike understanding of global politics, really made my sputnik go beep beep

How was Chechnya during ussr?
Subsidized?

>Russian education

The only thing USSR could've won by nuking the US is the world's largest gathering of ash and dead russians

But that's wrong, considering the US also had nuclear capabilities and could have inflicted just as much if not more damage on your dogshit nation of braindead peasants.

The difference is Vietnam was a dogshit nation of braindead peasants with nowhere near the same military capacity and so posed no real threat to the US, which wasn't even in a state of total war.

I feel sorry for Americans. Their own superiority complex doesn't let them be a normal nation.

>no threat
>200k dead us soldiers+allies

"Russia hacked the elections" is a convenient excuse for the Democrats who don't want to admit their failure and sweet flattery for the half senile midget ruling his falling apart parody of a country. Of course the senile autist loves hearing about himself being an omnipotent villain and his country being a reemerging evil empire while in fact Russia is a sinking ship, a falling apart kleptocracy living out her last years in misery and despair before collapsing into oblivion bringing the thousand-year long story of slavery, misery, and oppression of the spirit of freedom to a logical end.

No, they just deported all of them to Central Asia and Siberia. Took them decades to coalesce in their shithole and start chimping out again.

USA alone could decimate Russia in a week with or without nukes.

we were always at war with eurasia

Wrong faggot USA not going to do shit, rogue military can do anything with 0 support from people.

This. Most of the numbers aren't wrong, but the desperate agenda pushing makes the video a kike propaganda
>haha should have started a nuclear war over a downed jet, Russia weak
>haha should have started a nuclear war over an empty airfield, Russia weak
>NORTH KOREA STRONK
>written by Kieran (((Hanselmann)))
>pls support us on Patreon :^)

No I am not nor "we".

Yeah, it's pretty low, but from the economic perspective, it's better than artificially prolong the lives of older generations at the expense of younger ones. I hate to see all these smug bummers (60+++) in Europe who live off the productive class and constantly vote for bigger pensions.

Haвepнo cмeшнo зaхoдить нa фopч и видeть нacкoлькo никтo нихyя нe знaeт пpo Paшкy?

If we were out to decimate Russia, part of the trick would be to do it quickly and deftly so as to avoid any more than a minimum response.

coming from an irrelivant country that would cower and shit the bed if russia were to turn its attention towards them.
>a russian invasion would turn into a stalemate for nato

Self hating Russians and former Yugoslavians are easily the weirdest posters on Sup Forums

and THAT'S saying something

I wish the Soviet Union was still around

Not because I'm a communist, but because I'd love to see how Americans and Soviets would act on Sup Forums if the Cold War was still officially on

God, the meme wars on pol between burgers and slavposters would be hilarious

>cant into1984 refrences
educate yourself summerfag

This

They only have nukes and it's a fact. Most of their equipment during those USSR parades were fake, made only to show off.

Their economy? Shit, even Brazil got a better economy.

Their military? Meh, I think they may be able to hold an invasion.

Just like thirsty Rubio said, you can't be a world power without a strong economy, like the United States or China.

Lol
Autistic murican cnn niggers

I don't know, in Russia many people work past 60, cause you'd be living in abject poverty otherwise
And voting in Russia doesn't even do anything

Most of them wouldn't even have computers and wouldn't know English. It's basically be a bunch of Westerners circlejerking about starving Russians.

I mean life expectancy is not the best indicator, in my opinion. Look at France or Germany, they tax their youth out of existence: all those VATs, income taxes, SS and so on. And where the money goes? Right, to old farts, who live till 95 only because of the unfair wealth distribution system. Meanwhile, young people could not afford starting family and so on.
*But we have it worst anyway.*

I'd really want to ask where 65 comes from anyway. If you're talking about 65 for people living in some wasteland like they did hundreds of years ago, then that's not representative of somebody living in a modern, developed area.

As for our problem with boomers, it could be corrected if the goal were to correct it. Increasing life expectancy demands that we upgrade the design of programs that were built around obsolete statistics. But the end goal anyway is to cause divide and conquer (class warfare) between the youth and the ederly in order to normalize the concept of killing them off through the new healthcare system, placing a dollar value on the life itself (Jewish commoditization), and in the longer run get set up to dramatically reduce the surplus population in order to deal with automation, transhumanism, and financial deflation.

Can we all agree you are Jew filth and that this is a sad attempt at division?

>1791L aka (((jesua)))
you're literally shilling jew propaganda, OP. nice job, faggot

this.
shariablue is at it again

>A RUSSIAN of all people posting this pic
Fucking rich

I don't hate Russia and I wish we could be friends.

I'd like to be friends with them too, but I doubt it will ever happen. Russians are inherently pessimistic, distrustful, and gloomy. They perpetually believe the rest of the world is plotting against them.

They don't seem to want friends.