Sup Forums approved vidya

Come on, let's gives it a go. Post your Sup Forums approved vidya. This is my pick

I've met a few of you fuckers of Merrill's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IPiJR6l11Js
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2tbtsg/for_those_of_you_interested_in_stalker_from_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
youtube.com/watch?v=RRFP4dURRsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>video games
>Sup Forums approved
>seeking approval
What the fuck are you doing with your life?

RO 2 is good, but Tripwire is SJW. Games by SJW devs go into the trash.

what makes/made them SJW?

After the End mod for CK2

retard

What the fuck are you talking about?

I've been playing eu4 for a while now, thinking about taking the plunge into ck2. Any tips for a first timer?

Watch out for secession laws and kill your wife if she cucks you.

its worth all the dlc?

Pirate it all bud

Company of Heroes for sure compelling story (for a game) like Band of Brothers and the Germans where not portrayed like some evil evil meany guys.

youtu.be/IPiJR6l11Js

I have not played any RTS game since with such supreme voice acting. COH2 voice acting was shit tough

Hearts of Iron obviously.

Yeah but which one? I've only played 4

Hearts of iron 3: black ice mod
Europa universalis 4
Dark Souls
Men of War Assault squad 2
the age of decadence
halo combat evolved
banished
distant world: universe
IS defence
the witcher 3
heroes of might and magic
star wars battlefront 2 (the good one)
victoria II

Any grandstrategy.

your nation's primary export, are they really popular there?

CEO coming out as christian and then censoring all the dialogud in RS2 Vietnam. I wanna kill fucking gooks not "friggin GI".

>CEO coming out as christian

Both are awesome. I'd choose 4 for it's mod scene atm. But you can't go wrong.

Three is the best hands down, four is way too watered down. looks kinda pretty though

Loved COH and the expansions. COH2 was pretty bad.

>Merrill's

Love that server

Lotta retards on it is my only complaint.

>get this game
>starts the campaign
>bomb immediately fall in front of me
FPS were never my forte. Have to step my game up and git gud.

Get the Eastern Front mod for CoH1 if you want Russians, fucking SEGA ruining CoH and Total War

The Sup Forums bantz on Merrils makes it worthwhile

m8, I know you don't want to be a nigger and actually pay for what you consume

However, Paradox is fucking Jewing the customers. They realize incomplete versions of the games, charge AAA-tier price and then realize DLC's throughout the years, meaning you have to pay more than $100 to get the full game. Fuck that. H4x0rs all the way

release*

6 million pies did nothing wrong.
T. Autismo Jones

Men of War: Assault Squad 2

I'll fucking kill you pies you Bolshevik swine, I know it's you

Total War: Warhammer.
GTA V's LCPDFR mod.
Witcher.

Post strategy games are redpilled. It's very rare to have primarily single player games that are red pilled though. Off the top of my head;

Witcher trilogy (and the books)
Metro series

Fallout New Vegas
Pretty much all of Paradox
Total War series
Ace Combat
Far Cry 2
Witcher
Wolfenstein: The New Order in an ironic way

it is getting fucking ridiculous, kinda sad that its the companies with good products leading the way with this crap

if you wait till there's a steam sale they're like a dollar or two a piece

Mount and Blade Warband, killing Saracens.

forgot about metro, great fucking games. I read the first book too, weird shit man

Please just pirate it, but don't enable the Sunset Invasion DLC when you play for God's sake.

Is Father Lemons /ourguy/ ?

Do you have any mods you can recommend to me for this? I tried playing the base game but I just couldn't get into it.

Father Lemons is totally our guy. Great TL.

Nice try

Mount and Blade Warband is redpilled.

>female characters get charisma/right to rule penalties
>penalties for mixing troops of different nationalities
>sell slaves for money with 0 penalties

Stalker games especially with free play mods that allow you to join factions
Deus Ex.

>in current year you come out of the closet as a christian

try the COMPLETE mods

i finished every game with the vanilla version though
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2tbtsg/for_those_of_you_interested_in_stalker_from_the/

I made this thread once and got bant for 3 days.

he's so annoying though

You can just disable the invasion itself before the game starts

With the 1.5 Banks update Stellaris became a good game just now. They realase unfinished/broken games then after a year or so they turn into good games after patches and dlc hits.

HOI 4 had absolutely broken fucking AI. in a SP game I as Netherlands held the coast of France and Belgium all the sudden Allies land in the north of Germany and rek the shit out of berlin. Turns out the ai had send 90% of their army into the Japanese- Chinese/Russian Front and was waddling trough fucking Siberia in winter.

complete mod is fucking garbage easy mode

It's a piece of shit DLC. there's no reason for it to be enabled or even exist.

cheers

thats what i've done with eu4. doing a jap campaign right now as a colonial power in the south pacific. Thinking about trying out the new stellaris stuff too. haven't played in months but i've heard good things

I may have to, two hundred fucking dollars is a fucking joke

Hey, just be grateful when they made it they didn't make half the german team niggers like EA did

As long as videogamyes are concerned, there's a swedish software development house called paradox interactive. Yes, I know you know them for the pricy DLC they sell for HOI, EU and whatever you pirated on your silly gaymer pc.

Hold on a moment, as paradox has a less known game called supreme ruler. This game let's you pick a nation and you know how to play paradox games.

As a response to the op, supreme ruler has this particular feature:

- Select Egypt or Iraq.

- Do your dirty werk for in-gmae years to progress from a 3rd world state

- Check politics agreement with others

- Israel hates you and you can't do nothing about it

- Time passes by and Israel is closer and closer to attack you.

While playing Egypt I got attacked viciously by the kikes with no further notice.

Actually playing as Iraq and hoarding presidential guards near Jordan, ready to assblast anyone until they get to Jerusalem.

TL;DR Supreme Ruler allows you to wipe Israel off the map for a reason. They attack you first.

game was crashing when playing with mods on Win 10 :(

Father lemons?

thought about it but never took the plunge, start at the beginning?

Ck2 is the best game ever created have over 1k hours playing it and the RP value in itself is worth the money I've spent over time, but I suggest waiting for a sale.

Also

This game is 88/10. One of the best games ever. Also highly recommend medieval 2 total war. Go on a crusade and capture shitskins, then execute them. Enforce christianity on all shit skins.

>not playing as Germany and nuking Israel

modernity may have been a mistake brother

Isn't MYSERY Mod better?

I'm a fly on the wall

vanilla is fine

only clear sky really has any big problems with it vanilla, and you can just ignore them mostly by avoiding too much faction war

The books are quite shitty, tbqh man, and this is coming from a huge fan of both the games and fantasy books. They were pretty edgy when they came out in the early 90's, but by now every grimdark author does the same or edgier, and the prose is pretty stilted. Would recommend something more modern like Joe Abercrombie or Mark Lawrence.

>vanilla is fine

I just want the game to look nice is all really

But it was made by turks

hoi 4 was an insult to a great franchise, hoi 3 with black ice is the only true ww2 gs.

zone reclamation project ZRP

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

how is that one? i've heard mixed things

Autumn Aurora 2

Deus ex 1 obviously
This game redpilled my life
But also did new sims, it shows how terribly looks world ruled by leftists

looks comfy, i may have to jump in. hows the modding community?

Can someone give me the name of that one game which lets you run a government and you have to balance like a thousand different variables?

Speaking of vidya, was Daniel in NW: Honest Hearts the ultimate christcuck?

>Turning the other cheek so hard you would rather your tribe fled their native land instead of fight for it

I'm going on a vacation and I need a grand strat game that can run on a shitty laptop. I have Vicky 2 loaded, but that's not a game so much as a screensaver for spergs.

democracy? had potential but fell short

Newer Misery versions are autism.

Ostfront is objectively superior in every possible way.

>Danzig

Fuckin' Merrills is the BEST. The only thing is you get people endlessly posting about Hitler, Jews, sodomites, etc.. the bantz can get WAY out of control.

Who do you think the most annoying player is? I say Father Lemons.

his fake german accent

only approved game

Pies

The fuck? I've never seen anyone else talk about this game. Loved it as a kid.

Victoria 2 with historical project mod is the closest you'll get to anything political in a video game.

CK2 obviously

I play ATE because no kikes.

/vg/ general is your one stop shop for all your stalking needs also, disregard the fag who suggested COMPLETE

do eet
>pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv

The community for that game is so small it's no surprise everyone hates the same players.

Lemons hacks though, pies seems to play fair at least.

> t. Neckbeard Shangri-La

>Wolfenstein: The New Order
Great game. Love the news clippings that show that crime is low and happiness is high in the Reich. And it shows that Hitler was right in not trusting the Jews since they were hoarding away hyper advanced tech from the world

also the most redpilled game

The New Order isn't meant to be taken seriously anyway.

Add DOOM 2016 to that list fella.

>I've met a few of you fuckers of Merrill's

Holy shit, I cant fathom how many there frequent this board.

Squad.
youtube.com/watch?v=RRFP4dURRsI