Based Israelis Hold Free BBQ Outside Prison Where Palestinians Are Hunger-Striking

rt.com/news/385475-israel-prison-barbecue-palestine/

Activists from an Israeli right-wing movement, Ichud Leumi, have organized a free barbecue outside a military prison in the West Bank where Palestinian inmates are currently on hunger strike.

Members of the youth branch of the Ichud Leumi (National Union) party brought outdoor grills to the walls of Israeli-run Ofer military prison on Thursday.

The activists set up tables, brought soft drinks and cooked a variety of meats, serving it for free to everybody.

The organizers of the action said on the internet that the BBQ was aimed solely at taunting the Palestinians during their hunger strike with the smell of delicious food, the local media reported.

The picnic outside the prison walls lasted for a while before the police arrived and ordered the activists to disperse, the Arutz Sheva website reported.

Ofer inmates have stated a hunger strike earlier this week after some of their privileges were slashed by the Israeli authorities.

Around 1,500 Palestinian inmates are currently refusing food, Issa Qaraqe, head of detainees' affairs for the Palestinian Authority, said.

Ichud Leumi demanded the prison conditions to be made even harsher for the Ofer inmates in order to force the return of the bodies of the two slain IDF soldier from the Palestinian militants.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joedyke/status/855024978839965696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that steak looks good i hope they seasoned it with a lot of sage

get gassed shlomo

That's cool... that's awesome.

Woah, so Hitler didn't do anything wrong?

I'm sorry but it looks like you made a mistake in your post, it appears that you used the words "based" and "Israel" right next to each other. I'm sure this was done in error but please make sure not to post so hastily or perhaps even proof read before posting, by doing so in the future you will avoid such obviously embarrassing mistakes.

Lol, fuck muslims. Did they cook any pork?

That's cold as ICE

Kek, the jews are pretty good at bantz.

>its ok when the kikes do it

fuck this world

Based Israel

This is awesome, I wish our leftard media would report this so I could join.

>based israelis
Nice try jew. Kikes are the ultimate enemy of humanity, and a much bigger threat than islam.

>hunger strike
I don't understand what this is meant to do. "I don't like how I'm treated so I'm gonna starve myself", won't they just say "okay, starve"? How is it supposed to do anything?

Of course not, they're jews.

This never happened.

Not all Jews care and for many tormenting mudshits is fun enough to warrant cooking pork.

Keep up the good work!

Kind of like gypsies

I'll have some pork chops please merchant.

>won't they just say "okay, starve"?
We will.
>How is it supposed to do anything?
Attention whoring the leftists and """human rights activists""" (read: Soros-funded shills), pretty much.

Speaking of which, Ruskies. Can we ship off our terrorists to Black Dolphin/White Swan/Polar Owl?

Pork isn't kosher, you stupid omelette.

wtf I love jews now

>based israelis

>based Israelis
Go home.

You're not kosher, you stupid gangster disciple

Some kosher pork then!
I'm not too difficult to please.

Photos
twitter.com/joedyke/status/855024978839965696

Jews are awesome. Fuck muslims.

>kosher pork
6 million keks.

Of course, human flesh isn't kosher either.

Fucking monsters.

Yeah, they didn't invite half the country.

Why? Because the palestinians wanna starve themselves to death and become martyrs for a lost cause they have to be treated with respect?

If you don't see gentiles as humans, does it mean you can eat us?

Fuck off frog.

this, the jews are the ultimate problem muslims would be in their sandpits having sex with goats and giving us no mind if it wasnt for greedy israel jews.

>free food
I don't believe it.

>Sterilizes Africans flooding in to colonize Israel

>holds barbecue outside of prison where Muslims are mad at getting into trouble for stirring shit up

I am starting to like Israel.

>hamas announces they're going to fire at us
>people gather on hills to watch it being intercepted by iron dome