Be America, destroy Libya despite German warnings

Elect a real estate guy... who then says "we broke it, we won't fix it".

Thanks for nothing, Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was the French and British that bitched for us to help them

>It was the French and British that bitched for us to help them

The French ran out of bombs and the Brits ran out of fuel. You know as well as I do that it was America who created the chaos in Libya.

It was Obama, blame him

because they kept crying about it so that Fag Obama helped them because he had more of a desire to be liked by Europeans than do what was right by the United States, plus their's always the fact that Hillary Clinton the Sociopath was around.

>what is the martshal plan
When are you reimbursing us for fixing the Europe you broke, schikelgruber?

Is a Rapist suppose to marry the victim?

>It was Obama, blame him
I blame America.

He is supposed to pay child support for the kid. No joke.

>hurr durr land of free 'murica the best
>it's the ebil government we dindu nuffin

Go to bed Muhammad

I don't care. We can't fix it. Would've been better to just not break it in the first place but thank Obama and Hillary for that.

Breaking it was the whole point. Like Iraq was broken and Syria is in the process of being broken. Think about the alternative, stable, functioning Arab states. Not everyone would like that.

It was Sarkozy who wanted to go guns blazing since he was so buddy buddy with Gaddafi and elections were coming up.

The blame game from europeans is utter pathetic. The americans voted in a guy who wants europe to become strong and independent. Europeans keep looking to USA for help and guidance. Ffs, USA is a european population dump. But I guess the son surpasses the father.

It was Hillary Clinton's brainchild, Obongo was one of the biggest quack puppets in American politics. I'm sure she'd have another role for us in Libya, are you suggesting we should have elected her instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

More foreign trash demanding America does shit for free to benefit ungrateful fucks that hate us. I seem to remember you Eurotrash scumbags dropping bombs on Libya. How about you cocksniffers get back together with Obama and do it yourselves? Fuck off you muslim prick.

I think that it was part of long term plan. Just like the US sabre rattling against North Korea right now. Shit like that doesn't 'just happen'. Long standing plans. Strategy.

>You know as well as I do that it was America who created the chaos in Libya.
If Libyans weren't such a bunch of shit tier people, the chaos wouldn't have happened. We bombed you and Japan to hell and back without a total breakdown of order. Even the Italians managed to lose in WWII without becoming a chaotic mess. Fuck Libya and fuck brown people.

i hope you never blame anything on drumpf

We quite openly said we didn't want to engage with libya. We didn't want to put troops on the ground, and we bombed some shit for europeans because they were hot to bag Gaddafi.

Enjoy your refugees

Go poison your liver, invertebrate snow ape.
This guy has the right idea.
The plan sucks. Isolationism is best.

go away, subhuman. your inferior animals are far more cancerous than the usa ever has been

>German warnings

kek, good one

>be american
>fiddle with the politics of foreign countries
>shit destabilizes and goes horribly wrong
>"fucking americans fucking with other countries politics"
>try to clean up our mistakes (Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan,...)
>"fucking americans werent happy the first time had to come fuck it all up more"
>realize all we can do is make shit worse
>better to let these countries sort themselves out
>"fucking americans, ruin countries and wont even come in and try to fix it"

what did you mean by this hans?

or are you actually just a turkroach who thinks america should keep throwing money at muslims

fuck off germanshit
your countrymen are the worst leftist scum i've ever seen

Why would anybody listen to Germany though? Should we stop and check with San Marino next time we make a move on the world stage, too?

It's evening in America and negative IQ niggers started showing up on Sup Forums. Nice.

>It's evening in America and negative IQ niggers started showing up
Excellent deductive logic coming out of your vodka induced haze. Evening is when people get off work. You know, that thing people do in productive countries. Not that you'd know about that since you're doing your best to stave off starvation in your mold infested drab hovel. Go sell your kidney for more krokodil you toothless vatnik.

Stay mad, Angela.

Please, don't spit on me while raving

If this incarnation of Sup Forums had been around during the lead up to the attack on Iraq then there wouldn't be this much difference of opinion. But most posters weren't along for that ride. Imagine how it would be trying to decipher events like those currently unfolding in Syria, but 15 years down the road. What chance do you think that you have of getting a good picture? With 15 years of nonsense and bullshit piled on top. The attack on Iraq was very calculated. Huge amounts of people, especially in Europe and England were against it. Many people flat out did not believe the bullshit story. Iraq was attacked to gut the pace and remove it from the chessboard.

>realize all we can do is make shit worse
>better to let these countries sort themselves out
>shit destabilizes and goes horribly wrong

As for comments like, "well, we made mistakes, what can you do", I'd say that you're being very naive.