Any rich fags with money to spend? I came up with an idea

Any rich fags with money to spend? I came up with an idea.
-Knight suit
-Padded with kevlar to protect from bullets and IEDs
-Air filter inside the helmet to protect against chemicals that antifas might use
It could be a good way to protect yourself the next time you come across antifags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-bnM5SuQkI
youtube.com/watch?v=zjV5xnc04m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself and your mother
Sage the cancerous "le reddit mob fite xD ANTIFA LE TRUMFOID BTFO PRAISE KEK" fags

It's fun fantasize about having a suit of power armor. Come to /tg 40k rpg and look for a deathwatch game.

>iceland

Yep checks out.

who pissed on your tendies?

Commission one, but it's very expensive

This.
>not just reading the do/k/ument for self-defensive purposes and ceasing roleplay

nothing will protect you from IED's
antifa only have access to mace which is a liquidy-aersol type spray. It's wet, just travels through the air, not a gas.

op is a moron but cool knight art pic

Not going for the Faraam design,casul

As a long time SCA and LARPer, I'd suggest some changes

>Brigandine
This style from the 15th century provides slightly more mobility than a full breastplate. It is also a very discrete armor, as most people that don't participate in historical reenactment won't know there's metal under the fabric

>Sallet
My personal favorite style of helmet, and a very popular one. With a bevor, they are very good at deflecting hits and you have a lot of options for positions. Matt Easton has a great video on this, but I'll give a basic overview. You can put the visor up for more vision, put your bevor down for easier breathing, or put them up for even more protection.

>Arm Guards
Prioritize armor for the upper body over the legs. In a press, you tend to get hit in downward sweeping blows.

Are those guys wearing Twitchthroes?

Anyone who isn't saging this garbage is verifiably new to Sup Forums

We've had a few of these threads already. Not only would you attract antifags attention but police attention as well. They probably wouldn't even let you in to protest because you look like you're gonna start some shit. Keep your armor simple and practical.

What we should be focusing on is basic small group tactics and hand to hand.

betty gud

These fucking protests are literally LARP events
Just a bunch of young fucktarded college students acting out
Sage

your average Sup Forumstard couldnt even lift that, never mind getting it on.

autistic

fuck off already, nobody like you finland

fuck off already, nobody like you finland

How heavy would that be. how long would that take to put on and off. Most knights died of exhaustion on the battlefield and they didn't have and extra layer of Kevlar, or an air filtration system

Dude, how much do you sell frozen chicken for?

"Durr leave me and muh LARP squad alone all we are doing is polluting your politics board by making three hundred threads a day about college students playing with sticks"
Fucking kill yourself kid
Sage

Seventeen fucking dollars for some thighs but it doesn't matter cause we are all fucking rich

Why not just YMCA this shit? Different styles of warriors or knights and all of them with Maga hats glued to whatever headpiece?

icebro actually right, burgers have fucking autism

those are called brigandines, pic related

They are an evolution of coat of plates. As time went on, coats of plate went down two routes. The plates got larger, eventually forming the breastplate everyone thinks of. The brigandine went the opposite way, with smaller and smaller plates

>neck exposed
Pig disgusting.

>fantasize about ways to break into the rally, I have experience getting in because of my job

>I will never have time or the skills to build a blood angels themed armor suit to do it.

We should just wear carrot suits.

You keep saying this shit like we don't know.

Fuck the big breast plates, those thing are boss. Why did the single plate become so popular? These seem easier to move around in and easier to repair when in a camp outside a battlefield. Just have some sew fag replace the damaged plates instead of having to have an armorer and a fucking oven. Take the damaged plates back to the armorer after the battle to work on.

whats it like actually having autism

Thank you, this juvenile bullshit has to fucking stop I've remained silent for at least a week

Take this crap to reddit where it belongs

This is wrong, and I am disappointed in you. There are a bunch of museums with armor that you can learn at.

Armor actually only weighs about 40 pounds, or 20-25kg. It's very well spread out, so it doesn't feel that heavy. The worst thing is a chainmail hauberk, because all the weight is hanging off your shoulders

Battle-worthy, well fit full plates are very expensive. Also - it sounds super autistic

I dub thee "Alt-Knight"

>armor padded with kevalr
This is not how armor works user

What's it like to reach the front page of reddit? I'm sure you know.

they insult you because they fear the truth of this great idea. they know it's a good idea so they hate you for it.

The larger breastplate is more resistant to lance strikes, so that knights would prefer them. Later on, during the time period where guns were becoming common, it was cheaper to make big plates that could (hopefully) stop a bullet.

Brigandines aren't easy to repair, you have to take apart a large section to replace one plate, because they are all interconnected. That's what the brass rivets are for, they make the many smaller plates function more like one large plate.

Personally, I prefer my black and white armor to a brigandine.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-bnM5SuQkI
For niggas shitting themselves about armour weight - eat shit

I am going to say that you are one autistic faggot, but that i would love to see it in the next antifa/poltards clash

Oh, interesting. Learned something new today!

I came up with an idea.
-Knight suit

Pretty sure someone else came up with that first.

40 pounds add on full body Kevlar, and all that other crap you're gonna put on, you'll be in a mod so it'll be hot asf (try to imagine going to a rally in full winter gear but then imagine it's covering your face and you can't take it off alone), you won't be able to breath properly because of the visor (though there are holes in the mask the lack of oxygen flowing in and out will make it basically like breathing in CO2, in fact if you watch people doing things in knights armour you can see them occasionally clawing at their masks because it feels like your suffocating) If you're talking about IED's your talking about going to war-torn countries where it's even hotter so the heat will be even worse, you'd probably pass out in minutes.

Note here how he doesn't exercise for long stretches? and when he does he hasn't got a helmet on?

Based

Mob* not mod

thanks jews

Antifags are puting m80s in glass bottles, which is pretty much what I meant by IED

Dirty slav LARP/HMB here!

Kudos on the brigandine, m8. It's a good idea, since while 15c.small plate brigandine is quite expensive, any autist can make a decent coat of arms out of small mending braces and army surplus canvas tent, and it'll cost him less than 100 bucks. As for the helmet - nothing beats surplus riot po-po helmets. And while wearing sallet with bevor is a great way to secure your health, people are not ready to go full 15centyry on the commies, more financial wise than anithing else - proper 14 gauge armor cost some big bucks in US, from what I heard. Still, they sell quite decent 13cen gambesons made in India, and that stuff is extremely good, in a sense of price/quality. Not to mention that they also offer some cheap as dirt butted mail - not much, but will protect from a small knife fairly nice.

helmets aren't that heavy, though they do make breathing a bit more laborious

That's why I suggested sallets. Put down the bevor, and you can breath unrestricted

I'm off to work now, if this thread is still alive when I get back, I'll answer any questions about armor people have

Im not the op, im not supporting using that gear in riots. I was in historical reenacment for some time, so i feel the need to disprove misconceptions about full plate weight. As for helmet - i belive it's because the manuscript the guy is following states that the knight who came up with that routine didn't use it in his exercises

Recommend cost of plates or brigandine, much easier to make, just as protective, and doesn't attack attention.

Point still stands my dude, it's a nice idea but actually imagine having to use one of these. It'd be so impractical you're just better off with Pic related because both would be ridiculous but funny to watch

>knight who came up with that routine didn't use it in his exercises
I'll give you three guesses why

why don't you just wear one of those HEMA masks for head protection?
maybe a 1600N kind of mask

Cause it's uncomfortable as fuck, i always dumped helmets as soon as i could. or maybe he was cluastrofobic?

He just needs a gorget. It can even be entirely concealed on that suit.

my literal nigger.
Make sure not to rely on any of those harness things if you (((buy))) a gorget though, and to actually pad it yourself. A strong hit can, and enough strong hits will eventually rip the harness from the sides and smash the helmet onto your head.

>you can see them occasionally clawing at their masks because it feels like your suffocating)

THAT. Been there, not once. HMB dudes tend to use grill-bar visors instead of closed visors exactly for that reason. You can put a decent fight for some rather short period, but you will be out of your breath fairly soon - that happens even at professional HMB sport events alot. Can't cheat the nature.
Basically, anybody suggesting a full metall body armor is totally clueless. You don't need 40 pounds on your body to protect yourself from punches, kicks, sticks and occasional knife stab. More like 15 pound, especially if you combine modern materials with DIY/purchased steel where it's needed. So many autist out there forget that you're not going to attend re-enactment SCA event - no need for authenticity.

Kek

My dad and I have a set of Gothic plate he had made for the lulz when I was 8. I jokingly borrowed my cousins horse and took my gf on a date in the hills. Jesus that shit was heavy.
But no, I wouldn't touch it with anything to change it. This is just some shitty larp.

>Faraam cuck
>not being giant dad

THAT! Kudos for roofing nails for rivets! And as I mentioned in other post - if there is no need to make it authentic, your average pol/tard can make it, and can make it for a small buck. It will be much less finly looking than your piece, though :)

>trump rally
>large crowd of antifa start marching your way
>these guys show up behind you
>choose 1 to join

How much would a decent full plate cost in burgerland? I found some in Poland for like 5k USD

Add it up though, you're unconfutable, claustrophobic, can hardly see, can barely breath, you're weighed down, too hot, sweating like crazy, all you hear is a bunch of people shouting from all directions so now you're disorientated probably panicking which will cause you to breath heavily, combine this with having things thrown at you, getting pushed around, hit with sticks/bikelocks plus what says. It doesn't sound so much like armour as it does torture to be honest with you.

Are those really the chimera guard?

Chimera Guard whatever they are. They look well armed and have modern weapons.

I think riot helmets might be a little bit to light - they may stop you getting broken bones, but they wont stop you getting whiplash and concussions because they don't have enough inertia.

I think they're mainly intended to protect you from pepperspray and getting your eyes gouged at.

Not arguing that mah nigga, exactly my experience . thats why i called op autistic

Anyone ever check out steel mastery dot com? I was thinking about getting some 3mm German Gothic plate armor for fun. Are they reasonable?

Looks cool and all, but user, that shit would be heavy as fuck. Too heavy to be of any practical use, not to mention it restricts mobility.

>le ebin suit of armor!!!!

This isn't a video game, a Kevlar vest will do. Anything else is clunky and disables you. War isn't fought with swords anymore, you have to be light on your feet.

idk about concussion, but my god, they are durable as hell
youtube.com/watch?v=zjV5xnc04m8 (or Skallagrim is weak as nerd)

Are we posting homemade armor?
I made a spaulder and chain mail.

IIRC Breivik has a section of his manifesto discussing different kinds of modern armored suits.

>so now you're disorientated probably panicking which will cause you to breath heavily, combine this with having things thrown at you, getting pushed around, hit with sticks/bikelocks plus what (You) says. It doesn't sound so much like armour as it does torture to be honest with you.

Well, I must say that you're wrong about panicking and being somehow disturbed by being hit with sticks, bikelocks, knives or battons. Armor will protect you from all that shit. Actually, it will take a couple of some decent hits with a 10pound sledgehammer (not speaking 'bout period weapons on porpose) to kick you out. This armor should be underrated. BUT! As you said - you will be sweating like hell, you will hear shit, see shit, and most likely you will heavily injure somebody (not necessary you enemy) in a bad way, by instinctively punching around with your steel gauntlets. Wich is not the best outcome, considering the po-po is right there and waiting. So, yeah, you get the whole picture right. Actually, suits like that are suitable, from my experience, to let you deliver some demage with steel weapons - not so good for a protest where police is constantly whatching. Lighter, covert armor with modern elements is the answer. It's just that some man-children out here don't get it. Oh well, you can't get everything.

Your chainmail is very huge, spaulder is good though

>chain mail
Inferior trash. Plate is the master mail.

kys yourself you larping virgin

steel toed boots and a baseball bat are all you need

why do scrawny fucks even bother flexing?

it's embarrassing for you desu

I see /tg/ is having a field day in Sup Forums
Anyone got some good looking homemade weapons

he's an elf tho so he can't wear plate because of lack of strenght

>Why did the single plate become so popular?
Better and with time easier and cheaper to produce.

I made myself a full Elite Knight set, but it's far too hot for any sustained fighting at temperatures above 50 degrees Fahrenheit.

I never said the hits would hurt, it's like in paintballing when you get hit in the head but you don't know where from so you start to get a little antsy, but instead your getting hit from everywhere and you can't see any of it.

I think the only real option is to just man up and go naked. or if you're worried about getting shot Kevlar but none of this armour talk.

sallets are easily the coolest helmets ever made

Really depends. I saw some soviet era riot helmets and they were shit tier, while later surplus helmets from 90-s are much more formidable, have great padding and back of the neck protection and, frankly saying, are fully suitable for wooden "weapons" and bokkens. I think that modern chinese riot helmets should do the trick. But, all in all, you're right - good cerviliere or shishak is much better option. Again, it's just the matter of price.

Ok now I'm jelly. What anvil tools do you use? Are you on the west coast? Do you use a forge? (My stuff is all cold)
And how the FUCK do you curl the edge? Thats the hardest thing for me.

I'm only 6'4 but I had no trouble wearing full plate. At least for the first 2 hours. The rest was awful. I'm so thankful I had planned ahead and had our picnic next to a rock formation so I could get back on my horse.

That would be the stahlhelm

Nice, that doesn't look that bad.

eat fuck

>that sword
dude, why are you doing this to yourself?

I'm a fan of the Armet but the Stahlhelm is a great helmet. Man, the Germans really know their armor.

Look at these kniggas

imagine being some fucking sand nigger and you see these fucking kniggas ballin down at you

you would wet your fucking pyjamas and cry to your false god

we need to bring back armour as a white western tradition and we need to do it soon

dumb swedecuck
the stahlhelm is based on the sallet

>I think the only real option is to just man up and go naked.
Honestly, I don't get your reasoning. There is nothing manly about being stabbed or beaten up by sticks. Protection is a must - you just need to make it covert, light and unprovoking the police attention.

That's easily one of the coolest weapon ever made though.

Can't decide if i want an the axe part or a bec de corbin.

I'm in Michigan, everything I do is cold forged.

Rolling edges requires proper tools and 5+ hours of practice.

Why does your language sound like some star trek language

MATARALAGUR SIPSISINUTT

This is entire tool set for the Elite Knight armor, excluding plasma torch for cutting out the plates

Yeah, but it isn't a sallet, my severely retarded burgerfriend.

This.

This LARPing bullshit is just so 15 yo. Grow up.