US Govt Says the Following are Whites

Explain.

Why are you guys so obsessed with race? Here is the explanation: race is based on physical characteristics. There not that many physical characteristics that differentiates Europeans and middle easterners/north Africans.
>Inb4 Jew nose
Some white Europeans can also have big Jew noses too. And some north Africans can look white as fuck.
See berbers

Sup Forums explanation: IsraHELL is in cahoots with the U.S. government and wants to be considered white like them since they are in the middle East to fool the goyim

Idk white Americans are just so racist for some reason. A lot of white Americans are inbred and that is linked to having a lower IQ. People with low IQs are more likely to be racist according to science

You're a racist piece of shit.

Nah I think that it so historically and culturally integrated in their minds that they can't see another way of thinking. That goes for all Americans by the way not just Whites.

The amount of north africans that look white is extremely small

yes

i am turkish and I have to put that im white on every form

>White

Now wouldn't the proper term be European-American or something along the lines of "Of European Descent"?

That would really squash any of them being thrown in the same pot as hajis and beans

why can't a native african who is white call himself african american

People from North Africa were Caucasian.

>e.g. Egyptians

I don't see why this is an issue.

To gaslight the goyim into the delusion that they're not being replaced by Mexicans and Muslims. Of course they're dishonest. It's actually much worse than its even being reported to be.

>according to science
This is the quickest way to out yourself as having only a high school diploma, where you opted to take something like environmental science, rather than physics.

That's because of centuries of inbreeding with nigger and south-arab invaders. Original "pure" North-Africans are Phoenician, which is barely any different from "pure" Greek or Italian. Now if you want to argue that those aren't white, I'll disagree with you but your argument would be consistently valid. But you can't do selective whiteness that separates functionally identical races. Either all those Caucasian folks from the Faroe Islands to North India, or from Morocco to Russia are white, or else only celto-nordics are white.

The original term is "Caucasian". All those ethnicities belong to the caucasoid race.

Forgot pic. Also

Pharaohs confirmed as white

>People from North Africa were Caucasian.
>>e.g. Egyptians
WE WUZ ARYANS

they white

some people from northern india are white too

every time I read "atlantid" I feel like its talking about atlantis conspiracy theories and I get skeptical that this wasn't compiled by a stormfag or something

but it probably really just means in reference to atlantic, e.g. western european

Its simple, you are desperatly trying to stay >50% white

We can shut this shit down by coopting niggers. If north Africans are white that means they were never kangz.

I pulled it off an anthropology forum a few years back. For the field which says "race is a social construct" those biological anthropologists were remarkably good at identifying ethnicities.

So you be sayin that wewuzkings?

THIS
nice digits

so if I hate middle eastern people I'm NOT a racist.
got it.

that's what I've been arguing on twitter for the past couple years

also a nice comeback for the people who laugh about white genocide

No they were tan-skinned perhaps but Caucasian. Like the Carthaginians.

Being caucasoid isn't a good way to differentiate the races. Indians, Pakistanis and Middle Easterners are all caucasoid in skull shape but they wouldn't be considered "white" by most people's definitions. Egyptians are caucasoid but to call them "white" is a stretch.

>they wouldn't be considered "white" by most people's definitions.

the definitions should be changed

if Italians and southern french can be considered white so should these other people

WHAT

I think low IQ is just more often associated with
not being able to conceal racism in public

hence the association

also higher education goes to great lengths to condition people to repress natural ingroup preference