Israel sought peace

>Michael Oren says it is time for the world to recognize the Golan Heights as part of Israel.

surely trump approves. will Sup Forums defend this?
does all the land belongs to Israel. does God bless the jewish people.??

jpost.com/Middle-East/With-Syria-in-pieces-its-time-to-recognize-Israels-annexation-of-the-Golan-488381

wonder if has anything to do with all the oil in the golan??

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch
americanfreepress.net/documents-reveal-israel-stole-uranium-from-u-s-stockpiles-in-1950s-and-1960s/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll pay for your crimes against humanity.

An international coalition is building day by day.

have you looked ever into the french revolution?? conspiracy runs deep.

I honestly don't give a shit what Israel does in the middle east.

maybe you'll care about USS Liberty, 9/11 or high technology espionage where your tax dollars develop technology only to be stolen and sold to the highest bidder.

or stealing of nuclear technology that was also sold to china?

Oh how convenient, Genie Energy (GNE) has operations in the golan heights region.

Why is this important?

Genie Energy's Strategic advisory board is composed of:
Dick Cheney (former vice president of the United States),
Rupert Murdoch (media mogul and chairman of News Corp),
James Woolsey (former CIA director), Larry Summers (former head of the US Treasury), and
Bill Richardson, former Governor of New Mexico, an ex-ambassador to the United Nations and United States Energy Secretary.

Ticker is sitting at ~7 bucks. If this goes through they will immediately profit.

>approves of their tax dollars being squandered to make other nations rich

very intelligent burger.

To the tune of billions, no less. Also checked.

correct, fuckers are causing wars for profit again. when will people wake up.

>Ticker is sitting at ~7 bucks. If this goes through they will immediately profit.

stock markets need to be disbanded, or atleast greatly rethought, they are just means of funneling money into the hands of financiers and fed insiders who know when the money supply is about to be expanded or cut. and speculation.

dont forget the kings of the jews, Rothschild.

>Jacob Rothschild and Mr. Murdoch separately purchased equity positions equivalent to a cumulative 5.5% stake in Genie Oil and Gas Inc., which consists of IDT’s interests in American Shale Oil, LLC (AMSO), and Israel Energy Initiatives, Ltd., (IEI), for a total of $11.0 million dollars.

businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch

WOW!!! WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT??
When I called this less than a month ago and I don't think it was very prophetic, wouldn't ya know it the SHILLS came out to say Israel didn't want or need all that land it was busy stealing and surly wouldn't want more of Syria.
Seriously fuck Trump.

This is some advanced jewry going on here.

>The Israeli government used American Jews and its own intelligence agents to infiltrate American uranium stockpiles in the 1950s and 1960s and steal 269 kilograms of weapons-grade material. That led to the creation of the Zionist state’s first nuclear bomb.

americanfreepress.net/documents-reveal-israel-stole-uranium-from-u-s-stockpiles-in-1950s-and-1960s/

Tbh israel needs an additional buffer zone around the golan heights.

Didn't the muzzies start the 6 Day War though?

>da joos did 9-11
Just kys already

>believes Israel just needs a buffer zone from muh rockets.

you've been lied to amerifat. surely don't lnow about the Oded Yinon plan.

And just like that, the star gorges itself on clay

>needs a buffer zone
yeah and all the displaced muslims can flood into europe and america.

i hope you get cancer

mossad had foreknowledge they did not tell us, even muh fox news reported on this. they also have motive which is heavily documented for decades. they also predicted it happening decades in advance.

the mossad also had hundreds of agents in the country years and months leading up to it, israelis where arrested for suspicious activity the day of, they were in place to record the attack before it happened, said they were there to document 'terrorism' because it happens in israel.

could go on and on. if you believe a bunch of cave dwellers where able to defeat the most advance air defense system in the world then you are a moron.

It's time to nuke Israel.

Israel will usurp its neighbors' clay to the point where it will encroach on the west and trigger a biblical war against it

Truly U.S. greatest ally!! :DDDDD

false

declassified cia documents show israel was the initiator.

It's been israel for 50 years now
They need to get the fuck over it.

Good goy!

You do have to admire how good they are at doing what they do, and how immune they are to criticism for doing it.

Yea, that tiny sliver of land that you mudmonkeys care so much about will eventually expand into Europe. Wtf I love Islam and death to America now

Im not even a religious jew im atheist but its obvious they need to defend themselves from mudslimes

I'm not saying that stalinism wasnt brutal or something, but those stats are clearly buffed...
also
>wikipedia

>any attempt to study the adverse effects of circumcision was strictly prohibited
Where do I have read something similar... I can't seem to remember.

>m-muh foreknowledge
Just because they have foreskin doesn't mean they had foreknowledge. Do you have any evidence other than that wierd photocopied "police report" from NEw Jersey?

map is a lie. Its not illegal to deny the holocaust here. Only France, Netherlands and Germany and maybe a few other fucktarded countries (probably brazil)

Didn't Irving went to trial or something though?

Can you scream with all your lung power in the middle of the Big Ben "THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN" without being detained? If that is so I would gladly pay you 1000 euros if you record it and post it here, I am not even joking.

how does it even matter?

it may not be illegal but you know damn well that its a sure way of destroying your life

The star will gorge itself on clay.

STOP IT GOY! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

mmm foreskins

explain to me how mossad agents were in position to videotape and cheer on the attacks.
explain to me why they were detained and found they had explosives in their car.
explain to me why evidence linking them to the attacks is classified.
explain to me why israeli had the biggest spy ring in us ever found.

They are already being consumed from within. Don't worry fellow leaf

the goyim are just dumb and divided.

God blessed the Jews with America.

>goatfuckers attack kikes and kikes capture some goatfucker land

How could I possibly care less about this

Isreal is literally the only sane country in the middle east under constant attack by all its arab neighbors

THIS INSOLENT GOYIM!
all you do is babble babble!!!!
god how annoying!!!

your wrong about the initiator.
but might care about the billions of tax dollars going to support their war games, military and the trickery used to get american military involved.

>Isreal is literally the only sane country in the middle east under constant attack by all its arab neighbors

propaganda.

amerifat has no regards for history and only knows what the telievision tells him.

Why are burger so cucked by Israel?
Does the propaganda work so well?
Are your history books just coloring books published by *whatever*-stein

>Are your history books just coloring books published by *whatever*-stein
facts. history is full of lies.
sure you understand.

I also want to claim some land in Syria, who do i need to write?

join idf.