How much do you think John misses going to his one stop pizza shop?

How much do you think John misses going to his one stop pizza shop?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=9ncAXuyuq3g
worldcorpo.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=FJwbc2G7q0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro
twitter.com/andrewbreitbart/status/33636278100561920?lang=en
youtu.be/0Clu6Vixl1A?t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=IkS5rfptd3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faked and debunked

you think you're hot shit dontcha

new video on worldcorpo.net "fh_recovered"

whatever happen to the welch dude?

The 'fake news' meme was literally invented for the benefit of this one Rothschild.

Really get's them synapses firing.

Yeah it's crazy to think about how this entire term "fake news" originated at the exact same moment as an open sourced investigation into a DC-based child sex trafficking ring uncovered massive evidence of NGOs funneling child sex slave out of war torn regions and disaster areas

The neighboring shop is called:

>Buck's Fishing and Camping
>Fucks Cashing and Pimping

skippy is a dumb nigger

the most disappointing part of pizzagate is knowing full well its real but having no incontrovertible evidence tying a big name to it. only some fags with creepy instagram pictures and questionable emails.

worldcorpo.net/

Well here's John Podesta raping a kid on video so you can scratch that requirement off the list

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website snopes.com and The New York Times and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including New York Observer, The Washington Post, The Independent in London, The Huffington Post, The Washington Times, Los Angeles Times, Fox News and the Miami Herald. The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".
The Charlotte Observer noted the diverse group of sources that had debunked the conspiracy theory, pointing out this included the Fox News Channel in addition to The New York Times. Additionally, no alleged victims have come forward, nor has any physical evidence been found.
In an interview with NPR on November 27, 2016, Comet Ping Pong owner James Alefantis referred to the conspiracy theory as "an insanely complicated, made-up, fictional lie-based story" and a "coordinated political attack."Syndicated columnist Daniel Ruth wrote that the conspiracy theorists' assertions were "dangerous and damaging false allegations" and that they were "repeatedly debunked, disproved and dismissed.

keep your copypasta to yourself

get over yourself, stop ruining multiple innocent people's lives and businesses

Wow I'm getting very sleepy

All these leftist news organizations owned by democratic medial moguls must always be telling us the truth! The police department of DC must not be corrupt at all even though politicians and scumbags have been getting away with criminal activity there for decades. Let's just believe whatever they tell us...they aren't hiding anything at all. They're REAL NEWS who would never lie to the public.

anyone else need to take a break? My eyes are getting heavy, very sleepy

No

My point exactly fellow user

Good going guy

Really makes you think

Sounds like a case of feelings over facts

>admits theres no evidence
>still thinks its real

why dont you autists use your hacker skills to stop actual human traffickers and harass actual pedos who make cp and such?

James Alefantis raped two of his male underage employees (one of which was his business partners son who unironically left the business have the rape occurred). That's enough proof for me.

Court documents? Police reports? Sounds like you are trying to hurt his identity

>The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked
Nahh, just cause fake news like msnbc say it isn't real, doesn't mean it isn't.

because they'll kill us like all the others

do you want a list of all the researchers who ended up dead and those associated with Hillary/Bill who ended up dead?

questioning the narrative doesn't hurt anybody

got any more like that?

One of his rape victims did an AMA on reddit...
youtube.com/watch?v=9ncAXuyuq3g

Nah. It's literally real and well documented. The disappointing part is facing up to the reality you're literally powerless to do anything about it.

These people are simply more important than you. Important enough to get away with raping and murdering innocent children.

Bitch all you like. It won't ever change. They fucking own you.

There's ample evidence. The issue is that nothing is conclusive, as none of them were stupid enough to literally record evidence of themselves abusing kids and posting it on the internet.

Oh wait...

People nearly lost their lives when a shooter entered the pizza shop..

nobody ever lies on the internet
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>People

PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS

Yeah. Innocent people. People who support small businesses

>There's ample evidence. The issue is that nothing is conclusive
In other words, there is no evidence.

not my fault

>people

No one was shot. Fuck off, and if people were, they should have died.

>worldcorpo.net/
Um wtf is going on in that 2nd video that lasts for three seconds?

I guess you haven't seen the video where the kid gets raped in the shower by John Podesta yet

It's right here

worldcorpo.net/

Oh that's a kid getting abducted, so he can get raped and tortured later.

Why would they record it?

How do you even know its Podesta in the fh_recovered video?

Calling bullshit here.

Holy shit... looks like the kid has a bin bag over their head :(

Thread is getting slid hard.

>have family
>need to feed family
>let's get pizza
>kids yell joyfully
>order Haitian special
>order cheese pizza
>get murdered in cold blood
Why do multiple innocent people deserve to die, user?

So do we have any idea who is behind this worldcorpo website?

Kid with a plastic bag over his head screaming and fighting for air is what it looks like.

>didn't get the Haitian with no sausage

bad choice, user.

I don't think that is important.

What I want to know is why somebody would record themselves doing that stuff in the first place, and how do we know it is even Podesta anyway?

>people
youtube.com/watch?v=FJwbc2G7q0Q

JTRIG probably

>I don't think that is important.
Strange how you'd try to dismiss that.

>why somebody would record themselves doing that stuff in the first place,
Maybe for the same reasons they'd commit the act in the first place? Because theyre sick twisted fucks who get off on it?

Except for massive number of independently verifiable facts which, together, paint a pretty clear picture of what was going on in that place.

But perhaps you think it's normal that John Podesta would keep an associate named James Alefantis (French: J'aime l'enfant, 'I love the child') who ran the restaurant, initialled CP, which had proven pedophilia symbolism in its branding, and who put a photo of the Rome's most famous child lover Antinous in his Instagram profile picture, and who posted pictures of bound children with creepy hashtags on his Instagram.

And maybe you also think it's normal that John Podesta's brother, Tony Podesta, would keep images like pic related in his house, alongside the statues he owned that were modelled on Jeffrey Dahmer's victims.

And maybe you believe it's totally the done thing for a band like Heavy Breathing, who perform in masks and make jokes about their contacts fucking children, to perform in such family-friendly pizza restaurants.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro

Of course it's totally irrelevant that rebel political insider Andrew Breitbart literally called Podesta out for being a child fucker on Twitter and television, months before he died of an unexpected heart attack.

twitter.com/andrewbreitbart/status/33636278100561920?lang=en

youtu.be/0Clu6Vixl1A?t=20s

I could go on but I don't need to. You are a rube who refuses to believe what is put in front of his eyes until big-name media agencies, run by people who are also John Podesta's associates, tell you that it is real.

I bet you thought Saville was a stand-up guy too lmao

>Strange how you'd try to dismiss that.
Why?

>Maybe for the same reasons they'd commit the act in the first place? Because theyre sick twisted fucks who get off on it?
Not only that, but they specifically decided to record it with a potato camera and set up a nice laser light show in the fucking shower?

Restaurant is just used for product inspection

He is taunting us.

Well I shouldn't say that, also a way to profit off of pig disposal.

john really needs to be more careful when putting away his kitchen knives the opposite way, in the dark, on saturday nights only...

That picture is totally normal, what's wrong with it?

>Why?
Because whoever is behind it obviously has some inside access to it, you stupid fuck.
>specifically decided to record it with a potato camera
Probably so the evidence isn't strong enough to reveal anything conclusive. And it's probably been edited to make it less clear fr the same reason. Why do you think it's only 3 seconds long?

Just seems strange to me that they would bother to record it all if it the content is so obfuscated that its practically non-existent.

The Man responsible for when Podesta will be executed on live television.

FUCK YOU JOHN PODESTA.

I just want to meet the man that crushed his fingers.

There will obviously be much longer, clearer recordings that exist. But worldcorpo wouldn't get away with putting them up because it would be too damning. There's a thin line being tread here. Or, it's all just a big hoax. But I'd bet my life it's not.

Just ate a huge bowl of pasta, gotta avoid the pizza. I feel so sleepy now. So much food. So sleepy.

I'm sleepy because none of the images in this thread are on the is2 CDN :^(

I hadn't noticed that before. How does Obama's Grand Vizier get such fucked up wounds on his fingers? Typing too hard on his emails?

>Or, it's all just a big hoax. But I'd bet my life it's not.
Same, I definately believe the majority of the so called "conspiracy theory".

What do you mean by "too damning"? Why would you only want to damn him a little bit? Blackmail perhaps?

Basically only retards don't believe in pizza gate. The Clintons and Podesta are all close personal friends with a long list of convicted pedophiles, and their friends of friends are also friends with even more pedophiles, and the list goes on.

Alefantis and his workers are also weirdos that make creepy jokes, which might not seem like a red flag to some, but when you consider the fact that he is good friends with a pedophile clique, it makes sense that he's some kind of creep to

So it even pisses me off when people say, ''I think some weird things are going on but I don't know about attacking comet pizza''
THey're fucking weirdos at comet pizza, and it takes a sick mind to argue they're not

The other CDN is also very sleepy, it's just taking a nice nap right now.

spot the back stabbing jew

>MFW the cheese pizza is just right

The only time I've seen hands like that, happened when someone with an immense grip squeezed his hand when it was open like that.

Literally crushing the fingers.

Also the ''global elites'' having a lot of pedophiles is already proven. ANd it's already been proven that mainstream media is willing to protect pedophiles like Saville.
And its pretty obvious that they protect pedophiles in Hollywood
The guy who played Frodo had no reason to lie, the guy isn't some nobody b-lister that needs attention

I'd guess it's more fear of repercussions than blackmail, but who knows. Just remember Podesta and Alefantis etc are *very* powerful people. Whoever is behind this site is putting their neck on the line. Also, if you show full unedited videos of children being abused your site is gonna get shut down pretty fast. They're leaving us clues and just enough they can get away with.

only way you can save children from these demonic jews is to uncuck the adults....which is difficult to say the least

It is fake, Breitbart dead, Ben Swann Fired, Gowdy's investigators missing, Julian Assange silenced after Podesta's little video threat, and little Davy Brock had a heart attack and has not said shit. Yeah, must be a debunked fraud. Sarc.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkS5rfptd3M

bump

But what the fuck Is behind the Fish 14?

>wearing the flag

>paintings like this
totally appropriate

>a man who brags about having sex with women easily and being able to grab their pussy because women are attracted to him
FUCKING RAPIST!

>be me
>finally see pizzagate threads again
>being slid
>bump all relavent threads by calling bullshit
>muh debunked MSM articles!
>anons post relavent videos, images and articles
>anons pissed
>not evidence but good stuff
>keep saying it's debunked
>thread finally gets to page 1
>feels good man

Disney Elsa pictures to express your face?
What the fuck is wrong with you. You aint like British guys. Cant image you drinking an Ale in the pub. Either a FUCKING FAGGOT JEW or a fucking disinformation shill. Either way. GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FAGGOT

Only saw 2 videos. blurry shit made by larpers.

>picking on five eyes

rude

You stupid shits spamming this link

For fuck's sake. None of you were here during the original investigations. We saw that link spammed and shut it down because it was OBVIOUSLY horse shit.

Stop fucking around with that link and see the circumstantial evidence of the instagram and e-mail terminology, the restaurant locations and the school tunnel project in that district.

People like the former LA FBI director would have picked up this case from all the shit we dug up, but good men are few and far between these days.

You aren't helping the problem, and neither are 80% of the in this thread - phonefag concern-trolling plebbit sacks of shit.

Click the link, goy
Click it

FUCK YOU.

Somehow: All pedos are creepy, unmasculine, insecure fags but somehow that doesn't have anything to do with being a homo.

Somehow all CIA and NSA niggers are pony homo fags but somehow that doesn't have anything to do with them being a fag.

Im starting to believe that it has everything to do with that. Its not because they take it in the butt, Im cool with that. Its their fucking personality and fucking mental disorder.

If we really want to hurt them we have to go after the entire market.

They're just the public face we've chosen, not like they're the only players. They're too insulated for the time being, so much derail and disinfo directed for them.

Need to find some softer targets to flip.

>Its their fucking personality and fucking mental disorder.

I find it a good thing, sticks out like a sore thumb.

I don't know what that link is, and I'm not going to go to whatever it is. But yes, there is a lot of fake memes in these threads that are meant to make us look stupid
and you see the ''pizza gate = debunked'' articles using those pictures as examples of ''our stupidity''

Some retarded rapper with shit raps recording his little brother screaming and spamming his shit site on Sup Forums for hits

larpers my ass. if they're larpers then they deserve an oscar. those kids were genuinely terrified and then the crying changes to screams of pain. there is some serious shit going on there.

Please bet your life and neck yourself you stupid retard