How to blow up the Kaaba (weird black box)

How would one go about blowing that annoying black box the muslims worship?

We need to do something about the muslim problem.

What do you think muslims would do if we blew it up? I imagine a christian running in screaming "praise jesus" and suicide bombing. Imagine the backwardsness.

What is the security around the place? Metal detectors? Would it even be possible to smuggle in a bomb?

I want the Kaaba gone. As a symbol to the mudshits.

How do we do this? And how does it change the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1giVzxyoclE
quora.com/What-is-inside-the-Kaaba
youtube.com/watch?v=pVTKWKUYLxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is the security around the place?
Mohammad Turbo Forcefield
Power of Beard Lightning Strike
Halitosis smokescreen

ISIS and some other terrorist groups already want to blow it up. Nothing would happen, really, as it wouldn't be the first time in history that it was destroyed.

U can not
U will not

Tsar bomba x10

GPS precision guided missile

>GPS precision guided missile
>precision
not willing to destroy the whole middle east
wot

Cargo plane full of pigs

(Don't actually do this)

Nuke Mecca. Problem solved.

>I imagine a christian running in screaming "praise jesus" and suicide bombing.

I really really want to live in this timeline.

Why blow it up?
Just rub on some biological weapon on it and let the muslims kill themselves

MOAB

1. Draw a cartoon of the profit Muhammad on it.
2. Sit back and watch with popcorn
3. Profit

That makes sense, given Islam's obsession with avoiding idolatry.

its not a black box its a shitty cinderblock building with black cloth draped on the outside with a silver vulva on one corner that they worship

>convert
>go on a hajj
>get a bomb

What the fuck

so many muslims around it
how has it not blown up already?

We should get rid of ALL religion related black boxes in the Middle East while we're at it.

LMAO reality is truly stranger than fiction mang. They hate women yet they worship a giant cunt?

Fuck black boxes

If you blow it up all the Muslims will shit down. But like in Independence Day when they took out the mothership.

>shit down
no you're thinking of indians

>"DEUS MAGNUS!!!"
> *boom*

It was already destroyed once, they rebuilt what was left.
>It was actually stolen and kind of broke, so they rebuilt it once already when they took it back

well considering it's an ancient spacecraft made of material unknown to humanity i would say you need alotta bombs

They predict it's destroyed in the end times so effectively they'd all look for a caliph to unite all of Islam (and someone would definitely take advantage of this) which would how do I put this... be a fucking awful scenario...

....so many lost souls. society's rejects by their own doing. good lord

Damn, those boys live by the book.

I would just love to live in the timeline where a massive nuke goes off here in the middle of the Hajj

Nice thought; blow that shithole to smithers.
what would happen after ? WW3 & WW4 &WW5

fuck off sand nigger

Hey Mohammed, what's even in the box?

do actually do this

but use parachutes

i wanna see that shit

Why don't shia muslims blow it up? Or is the black box worshipped by all muslims?

ohhhh nnoooooo!!! not the black box! Its the source of our power!!!

Mohammed fuckin a goat with his micro dick. Such an alpha...

youtube.com/watch?v=1giVzxyoclE

Quads of motherfucking truth bitch!

'Sup NSA

That is one of there signs of the apocalypse coming

thought it was a meteor?

whats in the fucking box

-Put a stripper in the top of the Kabba, in a glass box hanging from a flying helicopter.

what if its a portal and destroying it opens up another dimension and unthinkable creatures come through?

You're not the only one to have thought this when seeing this book in the context of these people blowing up so much of our shit. I hope somebody does blow it up.

address?

Then the box will collapse itself between all chaos and beatings between muslims

Instead of blowing it up, put Fearless Girl in front of it.
That will show them.

can't be worse then mudslimes

apparently that was, according to muslims, a house that abraham supposedly built after founding judaism

Australia, as usual, does not disappoint

We should send the westboro baptist church to do it. They would go from most hated to most beloved. Would really clean up their image

How bad do you think it smells there?

It's not their control center, the Muslims will keep operating when you blow it up.
If you want to do something stop funding Terrorism and stop teaching Terrorists how to torture and kill people.

quora.com/What-is-inside-the-Kaaba

There's a place inside of it, there's footage on the internet, they only allow some few people and higher ups from Saudi Arabia to enter it and pray.
But the videos are only from moor apologists so I'll simply not post it.

Every problem solved*

MOAB

This is wrong.

They worship the magical space rock inside the silver vagina.

Address for what the school in the pic? No fuckin clue, just look around grocery stores in Alberta and you'll see them stocking shelves.

+one hundred thousand pairs of never washed flip flops

You would literally need to reduce the thing to a glassy crater, or there'd be some "miracle" where the sacred bits survive.

A suitcase nuke would probably do, but it's got multiple layers of security that are as good as money can buy. Especially since pretty much everything but the clothes on your back get checked and taken before being allowed in.

They'd bomb the Vatican, no doubt. Or you'd have regular terrorist attempts there. Everyone would scatter to first world countries and blow themselves up. Then you'd have leftists crying about how they were acting out due to their emotions

Fly a couple of airplanes into it

>already want to blow it up.
>Nothing would happen because it was destoryed before

Irradiate it with a dirty bomb, hajjis still gonna haj, comes back sterile. Kill 2 birds and a billion peacers with one stone.

As with star trek against the Borg

youtube.com/watch?v=pVTKWKUYLxA

Not the Jewish problem.

Makes perfect sense fellow user. That would probably the case.

Problem is, i want to get away with it.
And im speaking as a single person. I have no political power, so missles are not an option.

I want to throw a party inside.

Most funny would be some form of pig bomb.

>scout location before hand, finding where deliveries are received and what companies will be coming
>Hijack a truck enroute
>Load up with 3 distraction bombs and one big bomb
>Once inside plant bombs by the North and South exits
>Set of one bomb randomly in crowd
>Choas ensues
>Make way to planting the big bomb at box
>Set off charges at the North and South exits
>This furthering choas, dispersing people to the east and west exits creating bottle necks forcing people back into the main box area
>Detonate the big bomb at the box while fleeing with other survivors

Allah will protect the holy mosque

Middle east terror groups should learn and get support from americucks
Oh wait......

Any makeable/buyabe by a citizen bombs capable of this? And could they be set, and detonated remotely?

Sorry, im not a /k/ bro.

wew checked

underrated

Destroying the Kaaba would be useless. They would just replace it with another one. It's not about the rock. It's the localisation. Since they think Mecca is the center of the world.

>Be Raynald of Châtillon
>Hate Muslims down to your very pee-pee
>Have a great plan with collapsible boats for sacking Mecca and destroying Kaaba
>None of the other pussy crusaders will join in
>MFW no ultimate Deus Vult

Stick a bomb up the anus and you might make it through, get real close to it and at least try to shatter a wall with whatever you can fit up there.

are you expecting Sup Forums to understand what a symbolic object is? these dumb as fuck cunts are too lazy to even google "Whats in the Mecca box"

The chimpout followed by such a bombing would be fun tho.

fuck off cia

Isn't that the world largest rubicks cube?

There's a datacenter inside that contains quantum computers projecting this simulation.

If you blow it up, they win.

hi yes is this the thread that gets me on the watch list?

I'd rather have every version of the Koran whiped off the face of this earth so these retards can't follow this death cult anymore.

TLDR destroy all copies of the Koran please.

Carpet bomb it with as much bacon as you can fit on a plane.

or blow up the clock tower with the eye of Saurun to collapse on it like that crane did, and then carpet bomb the ruble with nuclear waste.

> it's not their control center
There's only one way to find out

Strong enough to blow the cube I imagine would be difficult, but most important would be the building layout. If you can pull the truck into the main area and blow it next to the cube Timothy McVey it in theory wouldn't be too hard. If you can't bring the truck inside that makes it difficult because you would need an extremely small bomb with alot of force, which as a civilian would be difficult.

but the distraction and crown control bombs are theoretically easy and not that unreasonable for a civilian to make.

The point IS about how symbolic it was. Like how the WTC was symbolic. And the point would be to blow it up. Doesnt matter its been destoryed in an invasion before. Doesnt matter if it would be rebuilt. The point would be the message. That we are willing to terrorize as well. Idk about you but im tired of shit after the sweden truck. I cannot take muslims anymore.

With todays media. It wouldnt matter if back in 683 it was attacked before. Its about it happening AGAIN. Its about breaking that symbol. Its about the years after where every praying muslim who faces mecca knowing that he isnt facing that black looming faggotry anymore.

Its time to break them.

Or the roaches, they survive the radiation.

Nah. Just a fed up citizen. I plan on doing this myself.

we know what's in it, it has marble floors, a few pillars, and prayers hanging from the ceiling, you can see videos on youtube fucktard.

I like that idea.