Are Christian values completely absent at this point...

Are Christian values completely absent at this point? What hope do kids today have when this brainwashing is happening on such a massive scale?

We need a new flood to start over.

Bomp

Only in white countries, brown Christians are still pretty conservative funny enough

What in the fuck.
How do liberals claim to be the "good guys"?

>implying God won't cleanse the earth with fire

>christian values

all christianity stands for is tolerance and forgiveness, so of course we would naturally end up here at some point

Pro-tip: No where in the Gospels does Jesus preach tolerance.

I'm reporting this. Disgusting. Yes Christianity is dead and the Pope is just pissing on its grave.

>Are Zoroastrian values completely absent at this point?

fix it for you

I think after a few generations of strong atheism, humanity will begin to go back to religion. They'll start to see how empty life becomes without God.

So yes, Christian values are about to disappear, but I believe that they will reemerge for the most part, even if it's in the form of a different religion.

Yeah but they are brown. Not real people anyway so they don't count. Adam and Eve were white and all the other races didn't originate from those 2.

blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth

how... how do we come back from something this low...how is something this disgusting acceptable in western culture.My god... i'm absolutely disgusted by this video.Our culture is gone. we need a holocaust for the gays now

How do you go through daily life without imploding?

You've either never read the bible or you're a fucking moron, either way you aren't worth a damn.

Even the (((alt-right))) has been firmly rejecting what OP refers to as "christian values" in a consistent fashion over the past ~1-2 years.
It's okay though, because the Romans and Greeks also smoked meth and fucked "boipussy"!
>mfw

this is sick. Is there any follow up to this footage? Like an arrest? Child abuse charges?

that guy is 100% raping that kid

The guy isn't even with him. He is the child of the women you see dancing there. You even see her pushing the pedo back when he gets a little bit too close to the boy. The pedo also has a hidden erection.

>her
That thing in the denim does not look like a biological woman

That pedofile just bumped everyone out of the way so he could watch the little kid twerk. Fucking degenerate.

D E A T H P E N A L T Y
E
A
T
H
P
E
N
A
L
T
Y

Captcha: Public Whistle

Someone needs to report those fucking awful parents to child protective services. This is literal fucking child abuse.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
>but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand

Yeah I know OP I love fucking little boys too.
Fuck normies.

would smash..

out of curiosity did they tell you in scripture class that rainbows were gods promise never to flood the earth again?

That's what they told me in school.

Adam and Eve not Herbert and Gretchen

Please I hope for charges of some kind. I usually lurk and lol here and idgaf about the lgbtlmnop community usually but this shit right here is tragic. Wtf was that?? Why is that legal?

Only in the West. In Africa, Latin America, India, and China, Christianity and its values continue to grow.

I actually read the video is from brazil

This .gif is disgusting. Who would think this is ok. This is borderline pedophilia and in public.

He looks like the typical cum skin britboy cuck to me.

Really? It's just the boy looks very white to me. Well, with the rise of Protestant conservatism in Latin America, hopefully this degeneracy will die down a bit.

That is what rainbows are:

12 God added: "This is the sign that I am giving for all ages to come, of the covenant between me and you and every living creature with you: 13 I shall set my bow in the clouds to serve as a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 When I bring clouds over the earth, and the bow appears in the clouds, 15 I will recall the covenant I have made between me and you and all living beings, so that the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all mortal beings. 16 As the bow appears in the clouds I will see it and recall the everlasting covenant I have established between God and all living beings - all mortal creatures that are on the earth."

He was definitely creeping on that child. Where the fuck are the parents?

:-|

Meek in that sense the people who fear God. The English translation is archaic in that sense. it doesn't mean meek like weak people.