Faggy twink works at starcucks and is mad that their new product is being ordered

>faggy twink works at starcucks and is mad that their new product is being ordered

^:)

boston.cbslocal.com/2017/04/20/unicorn-frappuccino-starbucks-barista-drink-video-sugar-straw/

>Unreal…these delicate little snowflakes can’t handle serving a cup of coffee!? LMAO! Good thing this IS the real world for some of them…because if they actually had to join us in reality…they’d beg to go back to making Unicorn coffee for soccer moms and hipsters.

>A large Unicorn Frappuccino contains a whopping 76 grams of sugar. A can of Coca Cola has 39 grams

Fatass Burgers

isnt it also a shit ton of cafeene?

i doubt they care that its double a can of coke

its also double a normal cup of coffee

You will make whatever fucking drink I order because that's what you're paid to do,

If you don't like it get a real god damn job.

Why don't they just admit it's a milkshake?

I tried it today i thought it was pretty good untill it got sour then i kept drinking it

jesus christ i just checked his twitter and he has some fucking creationist cunt as a GF with a bunch of cringey tweets

Maybe the faggot should have wiped the cum off his hands before going to his second job.

This is just some kind of viral marketing, isn't it?

isnt that the point of calling it a frappacino?

its mostly all milk an shit

isnt that fucking every godamn starcuck drink?

with the fucking whipcream on top?

they could buy a fucking pint of ben and jerry's mocha flavored icecream and throw a spoon full of powdered cafeen that they bought in bulk off amazon and get the same results

Now I'm going to go buy one. When a wageslave tries to tell me what to do I make their life hell.

no, the official starbucks page hasnt acknoledged it

and plus reading their offical page, this is a limited time only and a bunch of stores have already ran out so this fucking fairy is complaining for nothing

if he actually was higher up on the chain rather than a fucking parttimer who probably shows up late, he would know the ins-and-outs of the company's day to day practice and know this is a literal "while supplies last"

what a pussie

Checked

Who cares?
Why do you?
Why are you helping this loser, garner even more attention??
It's a literal fucking nobody, whining into their cell phone and uploading a video.
Why does anyone care??

Gay as fuck thread. Have a sage for bringing this loser nobody to my attention. Welcome to the hidden pile

>isnt it also a shit ton of cafeene?
no, It doesn't even have coffee in it apperently

0mg caffeine believe it or not. Has like 60g carbs

Yay politics!

>stinky clammo posts threads about coffees he doesn't like
Wow. How interesting. And by sucking on vaginas and dumpster cocks and having no balls I was even more impressed and not pissed off. You're so masculine and not womany at all. It's a coloured beverage. It's pink. He didn't like it. Because it's for women? So he's a fag. And womany. And you fuck women. Attack him. Support the drink and your shit thread and don't even know it. And are "manly". K.

calm down canada cuck

where the fuck is the new bones album

There is no way in the world that women would drink 20oz of milkshake daily; that would make them fat! Instead they drink 20 oz of starbucks a day and wonder why they can't lose weight.

"if you care about us barristas dont order it"

lol i think ill be buying 20 unicorn frapacinos tonight and "trip" on the way out

>Writes a public tweet complaining about his job
>Job sees it and calls him in "to talk about it"
It looks like the faggy company is not putting up with this faggy shit from their faggy baristas.

wow so that malcom in the middle kid grew up and works at starbucks now... there but for the grace of god go i

thats like mc hammer selling car wax out of the back of his car he lives in

how is this political

drinking a milkshake will make them fat desu

It's diabetes in a cup basically

Know the best part? It's majority of women buying these things, and we all know women pack on pounds easily.

Savage

talk about bad timing

>it's real
what did Kek mean by this?

>no, the official starbucks page hasnt acknoledged it
Thus, viral.