What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
archive.is/igbUi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact that drugs are available in a given community does not imply that every member of that community should be absolved of personal responsibility.

Niggers are not forced to commit crimes.

Yeah and Obama just smuggled about 100x the amount of heroin into white communities, but you don't see us chimping out everyday, do you?

Proof of cia sneaking in drugs?

And nobody's forcing them to do drugs either, it's either ghetto culture or iq or both

Gary Webb's Dark Alliance series

>drugs alter behavior and mental state

>drugs don't absolve you from responsibility

pick one.

Kay

Than explain the opioid addiction wave that's primarily located in the red parts of the country after the pharmaceuticals tried the same general tactics.

Did the CIA smuggle crack into africa? Haiti?

I personally dont see any difference between places the CIA smuggled drugs into and places they didn't.

In other words i dont look at how much crack was smuggled into a neighborhood when deciding if it is good or bad. I ask how many many minorities live there.

>everyone is forced to take narcotics

I believe some proofs are needed.

>Than explain the opioid addiction

Non sequitur.

No one is forced to take drugs.

No one is forced to commit crimes.

Behaving badly is a personal choice.

The fact that you want to give niggers a free pass for behaving like animals shows that you would rather treat them like pets instead of human beings.

Stop being so weak.

You look like a loser when you try to argue this laughable point.

>poor people dont gravitate towards narcotics further impoverishing them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

INB4 "LULZ LULZ WIKIPEDIA LULZ"

It's the source that's accurate up until someone posts something I disagree with.

>>people with a biological predisposition to poor impulse control and high time preference dont gravitate towards narcotics further impoverishing them
ftfy

>White people start taking as many if not more drugs than niggers when the same tactics are applied to them

>HURRR THAT R NOT PROOF OF ANYTHING.

>people with low self control and discipline get a free pass
Fuck them. Growing up in a bad neighborhood does not force anyone to take drugs.

We were middle class and yet my mother had a pain pill addiction growing up. I saw what it did to a family and to a person and stayed away from drugs because I have even a modicum of forethought and self control.

You only do drugs if you have neither of those. You're also not human if you have neither of those

Non sequitur.

It's a personal choice.

It will never stop being a personal choice.

No one is forced to do it.

You come off as a huge pussy when you try to make excuses for losers.

The real reason why you're defending gutter trash is because you're too lazy to get your own shitty life in order, so you want to lower the bar for everyone else.

Pathetic.

I think it needs a black man to make a nigger

I'm unaware that the pill poppers are doing disproportionate murder, theft, and rape. Got dem broofs?

>modicum
How do people like you get so good at speaking? I wanna sit in your lap and just hear you talk

And again, it's the "responsible" parts of the country that are leading the way in this shit.

Your views don't match up to reality.

No I simply understand that humans are machines with an unequal distribution of impulse control, IQ and decision making abilities.

You can't blame anybody for any action they take.

Just like you can't blame an animal for what it does.

If i leave a bar of dark chocolate on the floor and my dog eats it then dies from a heart attack, it makes no sense to blame the dog.

Are you aware that humans are not all exactly like you?

I imagine that is a shock for you to hear that. Give it some thought then revise your worldview.

The CIA lied and got Gary Webb fired from his job after ruining his reputaciĆ³n ending his matrimonio and ultimately having him killed, so as to send a message to any other journalist what will happen if they get too close to the truth.
Why do you think no body investigated Hillary Clinton. The message was received.

Did the CIA force them to consume it?

>You can't blame anybody for any action they take.

>can't blame niggers for being stupid and irresponsable but can blame everyone else of letting them act stupid and irresponsable

Blacks are not dogs, stop being racist

see

>implying its generational

>by extension, holohoax grandchildren can have ptsd.

>>can't blame niggers for being stupid and irresponsable but can blame everyone else of letting them act stupid and irresponsable

I didn't say that.

I literally said nobody can be blamed for anything. Even the dog owner could not be blamed in my analogy.

I don't get your post, are you implying niggers form better communities? lmao

I have a penpal nigger in US he said the cia agent sold him 10 syringes of marijuana

>Drugs influence you before taking them

Kill ya self

>nobody can be blamed for anything
grow up and and take responsability for the shit you do

>only intelligent post thus far
>it's from argentina

argentina is now whiter than anywhere else

I don't recall the CIA smuggling drugs into Africa for the past 2000 years...

>not knowing about post traumatic slave syndrome
Niggers are way ahead of you on this one

Also white communities are being victimized the same way right now via afghan poppy fields getting smuggled into the US by cartels straight into rural white communities

>multiple generations thereafter being addicted to crack cocaine because your grandaddy did it

>grow up and and take responsibility for the shit you do

Look that's a fine way of conducting yourself. I agree.

However :

Humans simply don't have free will. It doesn't make logical sense. It's impossible to have free will without violating the laws of cause and effect.

So the only rational conclusion is that humans can't be blamed for their choices in a world where choice never existed.

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
archive.is/igbUi
IT IS OVER BOYS

We may not have free will but we do have choice

like I said, grow up

WTF I disagree with punishing criminals now