User visits eric antifa and leaves pepe on his doors

What is going on with this? Last night there were tons of threads..

No bully mods!

why is the door cracked open?

>pepe
what did they mean by this?

It was before his class no one was there yet we wanted to make sure they all saw it. He was arrested so he wasnt there but we told a bunch of students he was arrested for child rape

Kek

Ayyyy

Doing god's work user.

How else will the designated shooter get in while he's dual wielding?

proof right now

How do you know he was arrested?

No arrest record has been posted yet.

Psyop harder commie faggot.

Thats what other people have been saying, i can call santa rita and see if hes there

Diablo valley college, I can confirm that is indeed his classroom. He teaches in the humanities department on rooms 107 and 108. Monday through Thursday morning class and another that gets out at 12:35 pm. You can find his classroom numbers and times on the Diablo valley college website. I'm a student, he indeed was not there today

>It falls off before they even see it
EPIC PRANK BRO

WE FUCKING DID IT

I need his birthday to do an inmate look up can anyone hunt it down? If he was arrested like numerous threads stated before they got deleted, he will be in santa rita county jail

>we know

Can I get his date and time and location of birth? Birth certificate data... I want to do his astrological chart to anticipate his fate.

Would he not be in Martinez or west county jails? If he was arrested in walnut creek he would likely be in Martinez

>we told a bunch of students he was arrested for child rape

kekekek

>Left
I'd smash, but not tell my friends
>Right
Bruh, I hit this

>ratemyprofessors.com
anyone got the internet merchants series?

The sad thing is that most people prefer the left because "muh thicc".

Lol no literally nobody likes the one on the left apart from some autists and ugly women.

thicc is still supposed to have a low body fat upper body

I'll say it again and again - you fuckin Dummies are going to cause problems for everyone. You don't have anything actionable. I want to fuck over the bike lock guy too, but you aren't doing it right

that feel when you will never splatter his house with white, black, blue, green and brown paint, thus impressing an abstract kind of pepe onto his domicile.

then beating him bloody with a bike chain and a big stick.

>some piece of black ass
Nice

For the sake of argument, show me some proof and I'll shut up

>@Sup Forums
Is there no fix to this the_donald problem?

>tfw all the negative comments are from other women

I wonder how long it stayed up. Good on you BTW!

That's probably harassment, but still funny.

show them info. thats the best way.

I'm trying to get them to remember the last time they played detectives. Sup Forums requires real information and evidence to get behind these little investigations, but of course reddit thinks it's okay to use grainy pictures and bad photo shop to justify a baseless witch hunt.

That's how you know it's redditfugees doing this stupidity

I think it was the Boston Bombers.

That's just overweight dude. That's gross.

You fix it by not thinking about it.

Normies are going to war for us.

What did they do with the Boston guys?

I haven't followed these threads except last night when there werel ike 10 up at any given second.

why would he close down his twitter, and more importantly, remove his sfsu teacher page if he was innocent?

>Not putting ebaumsworld, reddit, or 9gag on the note

>Taping a pepe outside of his office
>Harassment

Ok

go to FOROURFOLK.com and hit up their email
they will send you stickers like this that are fucking prime.
shits under collection or contact, i dunno

To be fair if Sup Forums was after me I'd delete fucking everything and run for the hills regardless of my innocence. Mob justice has a lot of momentum, very hard to control or prevent.

I haven't seen proof of an arrest.

I think at this point, an arrest would do that scumbag a solid favor. Otherwise, somebody is going to show up and kick his ass and burn his house down. He is widely despised, and his home address doxxed.

Me as well. I'd hate to get lynched by you faggots

Do you remember what happened last time? These kids forget that their "suspect" was found dead in a river and oh yeah, had nothing to do with the Bombing.

This time, they're going to harass some cuck professor who is smart enough to see this as a perfect opportunity to cause us grief. I almost believe that these morons are working with him, or on the same side as him
All the evidence has been literal photoshops. And that stupid bottle in moldy locks hand. This is the real psyops.

Ya I dunno. They might have done good this time lad.

>All the evidence has been literal photoshops.

Sure bro, sure.

No, you are the psyops.

pepe is still listed as a symbol of hate so yes, it would be harassment and a hate crime.

Fair enough, but I still think it's odd there was just no attempt to even say "It wasn't me" or anything like that. It's just weird. And taking down his professor page, if sfsu is anything like the uni I work at, is something that has to be done through the IT guys, you can wipe the entire page's HTML clean (since he obviously made it himself with those spelling errors) and it'll return a blank page, but it was taken down down.

>that mexico

holy fucking shit

this is incredible

>be such an impossible cuck that you destroy one of the most prosperous countries on earth in less that 15 years

So show me the evidence dude. You can Eddie Bravo your way to ignorance or just post something I have to believe.

I want to find that faggot, but keeping our integrity and not looking like amateurs is just as important

It's not, light reflecting off that black paint makes it look so.

thats not thicc you moron

There are some gems in the black community. You just have to find the ones who didn't grow up in the hood or come from a WMBW couple

But we are amateurs.
Just autistic enough to make it work

>bikelockfag making a run for bakersfield
>gonna suck daddy's dick for first night
>daddy is going to make him go sleep at their industrial property nearby 'cause he dont want commie hippies showing up at the house
>hippies make commune out of their commercial property
>daddy shoots biklockson

>First punch
Sascrotch squares off against Nathan. She has her hat on and her face obscured by a black and red bandana. She also has a bottle in her hand. Nathan punches her hard enough to lift her left foot off the ground, as is shown in the Reuters photo.

>Second punch
Sascrotch has lost her hat and her bandana is now down around her neck. She dropped the bottle and is disoriented because of Nathan's first punch. He comes back in to give her what for, and gives us the viral punch that went round the world.

There were two punches. There is video of Sascrotch holding the bottle, confirmed by the Reuters photo.

Suck a nigger AiDs dick, dumbass.

Don't worry, your HDI will go back down when we deport the 11 million uneducated dregs back home

Tomorrow you should post his nudes on the door.

Use the good ones (his big hairy snatch covered in labradoodle fur)...

Fake

here's to hoping you manage to ruin his life

This ones a qt but she looks mixed.

I'll gladly concede they did a good job when you show real circumstantial evidence that isn't arrows pointing to boots and deal with it glasses placed on this guy's face.

Here's the fact- when we did some investigation into other people arrested that day and did some real work, it got shut down. But we were making actual causal links between these people.

You aren't. So do that, get shut down, but be vindicated for finding real evidence.

This path leads to a lawsuit against gookmoot and us being a laughing stock because the Donald doesn't want to to work hard

this is correct. I'm from Martinez, the big boy jail for Costa Contra country is Martinez. He might be in holding over at thr Concord jail at the moment however.

I wonder why. Could it be that the only blacks many whites find attractive are the ones with white facial features and a lighter complexion.