The Irish and the Catholics will defend this

>The Irish and the Catholics will defend this

inb4 Rotherham. This was far far worse and I don't see you posting the victims of Catholic abuse.

So you've proven that Satan is real. What's your next trick?

>inb4 Rotherham
Okay, this is pretty bad, I don't think anyone can really defend a crime like this. Thing is, Rotherham had way more kids involved, was blocked by the government, discouraged from being talked about and had little to no coverage by the mass media. What's here is unforgivable, but don't think for a second that what the Catholic Church does at its worst is remotely close to Islam even at its best.

>being a christcuck

>muh satan

Is this 'who' you blame when your fellow practitioners rape children?

'Who' am I supposed to blame?

im irish and catholic and its the fucking goverment and corruption

irish goverment didnt do shit for irish people after th civil war up until around 1960 but they collaborated with freemasons corrupt priests a pedophiles its a big mess

>Rotherham had way more kids involved

The Catholics and the Irish both worked to cover this up, in many cases the fucking church hid their crimes and just moved them somewhere else.

being pisslamic

Pisslam isn't much better. Buggery of little ones is a big, big passtime of your wretched semitic deathcult.

>implying I will ever defend faggot pedos preying on kids.
Not only do I use this when discussing religion and how terrible it is, I use it to show how terrible faggotry is, and I also use it to show that faggots should not be allowed to adopt.

>hivemind
embarrassing

>his answer to pedophilia in religion is mememind

how would a muzzie ina country of 82 million imagine the amoutn of pedos and scumbags there
how would you know shit about ireland

Shit, really? It was that low? My bad, man, my bad. Honestly thought it was higher than that, not sure to be relieved or not though. But you're right, there is certainly a lot of cover up, but I do not see people going out in droves to defend the Catholic Church for paedophilia, which is a huge problem. All I'm saying is, you won't get Sup Forums shitting on Catholics (as much as) Islam because the rest of the world focuses more on the former than the latter, that's all.

They're both as bad as eachother in my opinion.

Until we get as many Catholics blowing themselves up as Muslims, then I'll agree with you, but I'm certainly not going to disagree that there are a LOT of problems that the two of them seem to be sharing together.

>but don't think for a second that what the Catholic Church does at its worst is remotely close to Islam even at its best.
"Oh no, they did their Zakat thing again! I wished they were only raping kids and obstructing justice and amassing billions tax-free like the Catholic Church."

Hmm, no probably not the case.

Well I'm not religious so...
suck my dick.

> Rotherham

The moment the police cover this shit up not to offend the Catholics, we have a comparable situation

Your opinion is worth about as much as an asshole on an elbow.

There needs to be a cooperative international investigation into pedo priests, if that doesn't exist. Here in America, there's a ton of civil litigation (and quite a few criminal prosecutions) regarding gay pedo priests, most of it in the Archdioceses(can't into plural?) of New York and Boston.

Hell, my own parish priest when I was a boy was a kiddie fiddler, they just shipped him off to seminary to train new priests. (Never touched me, I guess I wasn't hot enough.)

At the very least, here in America, we should have prosecuted the entire Catholic hierarchy under our RICO (Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization) laws, just like we did the Mafia.

This shit is the reason I stopped going to church.