Trump Claims to Be Friends With Pavarotti, But He's Been Dead for 10 Years

LOL Drumpf fucked up yet again today, this time "bigly". He said he's great friends with Pavarotti but Pavarotti has been dead for 10 years! Is he going senile?

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/watch_trump_tells_italian_prime_minister_pavarotti_is_a_great_friend_pavarotti_died_10_years_ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xSGQ91DwOcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE SAID BIG LEAGUE FAGGOT

John

titor

>I-its 4d chess guise..

I see you've been taken in by the media jews. Pavarotti is still alive. He faked his death because he owed money to the Rothchilds.

Imagine the pain he felt upon learning his dear friend has passed

John Titor did have a digits machine

>Its impossible to have been a friend to someone who died.

he probably knew him years ago nimrod, great friend is just a line trump uses for everyone he has ever met

your not thinking 4th dimensionally. Trump only saw him a few days ago while he was taking a break in the 90's

>have a friend
>friend dies
>tell people later he's your friend
>actually he's dead so nope
>NOT YOUR FRIEND JUST A DEAD BODY LOL WHAT A LOSER

He didn't say he "is" a friend of his, implying he is still alive and neither does he say he "was" a friend of his, implying he is dead or no longer a friend.

Fake news..

Trump is not 10 years old you fucking retard.

LOL BLUMPF xD

Pavarotti is dead so he can't have been anyone's friend.

I hate the knowingly false reporting of the sensation-seeking media.

past tenses
look into it

Anyway, Trump has plenty of mobbed up Italian friends in the New York construction industry.

Present tense.

2bh he does overuse "great friend". I guarantee he never even met Kanye West before that Trump Tower meeting and he said "we've been great friends for a long time"

Θώθ

I feel bad for Trump because he gets himself into so much deep shit, just like I've often found myself.

For me, it's easy enough to cover my tracks. For him, he has the entire media digging through everything he says and trying to nail him, taking everything out of context.

On this one, he most likely didn't realize he was dead, but has met Pavarotti in the past. Thus, the "great friend" line he often uses for anybody he's met once and had a cordial interaction with.

Made me think of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xSGQ91DwOcw

Trump is a time traveller.