That's it, I've had enough

That's it, I've had enough

I've tried my best to put up with liberal shit, but every day it seems to get worse.

I go to school in NYC so most if not all of the people I know are liberals. I considered myself to be on the left but the more I see the angrier I get. I thought my social circle agreed, we all seemed to be on the board of "these crazy liberals are insane" and all that. But what just happened is so utterly stupid that I can't associate with liberals anymore.

Note: I'm the only white guy in the group.

In our facebook group chat, I had set the theme to Overwatch like a month ago. I just picked the names of people based on their favorite characters/who fit them the best. Everyone was chill but this one whale girl gets all mad and says I'm being racist. (She's white but because she's like 1/4 burrito she thinks she can get all offended) I didn't base anyone off of race. No one shared the same race of their characters. But she goes off and I'm just like "sorry lol"

Today, she changes the theme to be named after people in another class. I got named after this crazy black kid who wants to kill all nonblacks in the name of his religion or whatever. I noticed this and I said "why am I the guy no one likes?" So the whale goes on again about how "its no big deal, its just nicknames, they don't matter." I remind her how the "OW names clearly mattered to you." She starts going off saying "DON'T COME AT ME." I start saying it's no big deal and I don't care about my nickname, I just wanted to know why I got stuck with the crazy kid. So the whale and another girl start going off calling me racist (despite the 2nd girl saying she was okay with the OW thing) and start listing off people who thought my nicknames were racist and how I'm "clearly showing my privilege by acknowledging the names". I get pissed and leave.

They seriously got triggered over nicknames? Are you kidding me?

When did we get to a point in our society where people got triggered over everything?

Nice Blog post faggot

TLDR

You're all faggots

Eat a dick.

Is that succinct enough for you retard?

TDLR; Liberals who I thought were friends get trigged over group chat nicknames and start a witchhunt on me

People like that seriously need to consider suicide; I wish we had more retards like that at my college. Missing out on all the fun of calling them retards to their fat faces.

I love reading stuff like this.

More liberals eat themselves stories plz

>liberals eat themselves
Vore is degeneracy, user

Go to school somewhere like NYC or California. Full of blues

The whole racist thing has been put on a pedestal and really it should be considered no worse than any regular insults etc. People need to stop making racism such a big deal.

Dude, you sound insecure and angry, as though you have borderline personality disorder or some issue with emotional regulation. Are you 12? This is really small, really insignificant stuff. Move on with your life and stop sharing your trivial butthurt with the rest of the world. Go do something useful with your life and stop being an overemotional crybaby.

you have to go back to livejournal

well that fukcing sucks. u should've tryed dragging them slower. their overton window has been squwed to the left. u might think ur making progress but then it will be like they just forget the devastating agumnets you put accross they will skip them and miss your point, just keep pushing and remind them of past good times why they yer friend subtly. red pills can only be taken volentarily u can force them to lick it but give them a taste then massage their emotions. i like to give multiple perspects on the same issue. it feels like it almost works. then they revert back. just keep going all u can do is try.

After reading this, I can tell by the fact that these people were your friends, that you are a massive faggot. You should kys. Seriously.

You got slighted by a fat passive aggressive bitch and now you can't be associated with liberals? Grow a fucking backbone. How the fuck does this shit bother you so much?

I have depression if that means anything, and I guess I don't like being ganged up on and bullied and all that, but that seems normal to me

I'm trying to be useful

It's cause this bitch who I thought was kind of a friend turned my friends against me

underage

RARE
A
R
E

> wahh wahhh boo hoo people don't agree with me and I live in a free country but can't stand anybody that doesn't have the same opinions I'm gonna go cry in my echo chamber

Almost magnificent digits.

It sucks you have depression. Your reaction sounds like its your mental illness speaking. Recognize that, distance yourself from it, and stop getting caught up in things that don't matter.

Also, confirmed for being approx 12 to 15yo.

19, actually, I'm in college

I know I shouldn't be so upset but like my friends were all I had here. My gf goes to another school so I'm pretty much alone now

I promised myself and her I would try to change and fight this and I was doing well until today. It came back and it sucks

I wanna die, but at the same time I know I need to keep fighting for her, and myself I guess

I have depression if that means anything, and I guess I don't like being ganged up on and bullied and all that, but that seems normal to me
If you have depression it's because you're repressing your feelings. Don't put up with their shit. Don't let them know it bothers you. Don't ignore your feelings.

>I'm trying to be useful
There's your problem, right there. Don't help women unless you're getting sex in return, they'll only see it as weakness.

I meant useful as in doing things with my life, like right now I'm trying to animate a short

I'll take that depression advice thing though. I feel like I don't tell people enough when they're bothering me so I guess I shouldn't bottle it up anymore

>. I feel like I don't tell people enough when they're bothering me
No. Wrong. Bad. Don't put up with their shit, but don't tell them either. If you're lashing out at people or telling them "plz no bully" it'll only make it worse.

Ah, ok

Holy shit I had to Google vore. Wtf am I reading

>Fb group

High grandpa use slack.

What school do you go to?

Pratt Institute in NYC

Should explain a lot

yes, in a med program in nyc.
it's hell in terms of exposure to liberal bullshit
i'm unironically going to practice in idaho

>reading this expecting to be told the character you gave her
>OP doesn't deliver

I was gonna have a joke about "her being like a Junkrat trap someone stepped in- TRIGGERED" but I had to cut it for the character limit :/

Junkrat is one of my favorites, I guess I just like triggering people

Wew?

>the left continues to alienate the few white males they have left

Trump gets 55-60% of white women in 2020 and 75-80% and enough minorities that he slamdunks re-election in a landslide with 400+ EVs. Liberals across the nation commit suicide at the results and blame white people and white men even more.

Boy I can't fucking wait for potentially 4 more years of getting shamed for my race

Too bad liberals are so retarded they won't realize that's called RACISM

All my friends back home have the same views as me, if not even more right wing

I miss them

>I didn't read OP's blog because I'm a faggot

OP is a liberal. He thought he was in a liberal echochamber where all the liberals agreed with each other. Turns out fatty fat "1/4 taco" fat fuck hates him for being white, male, not a faggot and not fat. OP feels like a kulak in the 1930s.

you better have called them cunts

You sound like your depression is pretty bad and you're just trying to ignore it.

user, don't speak to them ever again. Move on, find new friends.

rev up dem gas chambers

My liberal friend you seem to have not gotten the memo at some point. Your esteemed professors will educate you on the topic. Racism is power+bigotry. A fat 1/4 enchilada girl can't be racist to you because her 1/4 beaner entitles her to punch upwards against your hateful existence, since by merely being alive you exert privilege against your 1990s style group of diverse friends.

This

Pretty much. I hate how I'm self-aware of how it's eating me alive and how I used to be better and happy and all that, and I keep telling myself to try to change and it lasts a few days before something causes me to crawl back to it

Fuck man, last time I saw my gf (easter weekend), I didn't even cum during sex. It might have been from only being awake like 10 minutes when we started but I also might be from jerking it too much due to boredom/loneliness/depression at school. I tried doing no fap but it didn't work, I only lasted like a day. I'm not doing 3-4 times a day anymore so i guess that's good

I still have my main core friends in that group, they reached out to me to see if I was okay. I'm glad I only lost the C-list friends

no :(

This, though might as well call me ex-liberal now.

Like I'm all for equality but I'm NOT for women, minorities, etc getting MORE rights because they are women, minorities, etc. Equality means equal, not better than white men. Most people don't seem to get that

The irony is that my uncle did an ancestry.com type thing and turns out we have really close relatives from Africa, so I could totally use that against liberals.

Delete your facebook and live in reality

I understood maybe 35% of what you wrote OP.

I thank God I was born in 1982.

Omfg get a life dude who gives a flying fuck?!

TLDR, Liberals get triggered over Overwatch

under 18 ban OP please

Kill them, with a very large knife, and then yourself. I recommend shooting meth then go full Rwanda on them.

>close relatives from Africa, so I could totally use that against liberals.
Don't its better to defend who you are than what you aren't. Plus leftist these days are so insane they wouldn't even care

Thanks for reminding me, that I'm old.

P.S. kys

Look my white and american friend, sorry for my engrish first, the second thing is:

I know how do feel, when I have depression is easy for me get angry and everything, the thing is, is is your faulth foe thinking that a liberal retard is your friend, and is your faulth for not putting that bitch in their place.

You need to be rude in situations like, you have nothing to lose, is not a job interview.

Jesus Christ. Facebook. Where you can relive the drama of highschool and teenage angst for your entire life. Get off the software chico, you sound like a bitch.

Well it's more like they would say "you're white passing so it doesn't matter if you have black DNA" and "you have a benis and are straight and not a tranny so you are still highly privileged".

>tfw was a loner through highschool so my angst mostly consisted of thinking I was superior to everyone else

My highschool years were a mistaaaaaake

Wait what? Nicknames? God that sounds gay as hell. Don't talk to fat SJWs ever. Problem solved

is this psyops? I didn't think Sup Forums was this retarded

OP, you made the mistake of giving a shit about what other people think and you made the critical version of that mistake by giving a shit what liberals think. To prevent this in the future, treat those people and people like them as distracting entertainment during the intermissions in your life quest for success in all its forms.

Are you inbred? Learn to spell.

I don't care about you. please go back to the_Donald.

First of all stop taking things so seriously.
Second of all, get some redpilled White friends.
Third of all, start lifting. If you're already lifting, lift more.
Fourth of all, you must be at least 18 to post here.

You won't hear cops in cop bars whining about this shit.

>triggered over a meaningless facebook chat

good fucking god, kids these days. kill yourself.

>having liberal friends
What were you thinking you massive faggot

he dindu nuffin op wuz a gud boi tryna get his life on track