Antifa are completely contradictory...

Antifa are completely contradictory. I'm anAgorist (grey flag) and These fuck faces make anarchism Look worse Then It already is portrayed In The media. Antifa are the actual fascists even In revolutionary Catalonia They created a state and Kept People from leaving without providing a reason. Claiming to be a "moneyless society" By Using coupons To buy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Mm01v7kEFhU
youtube.com/watch?v=079zFCh81L4
youtube.com/watch?v=mmn0OzQHDo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Antifa think they're punk but they aren't punk they're hippies.

>HURRRFDURF Antifa are DA REAL fascists!!!!!

No they are not, cockface.

Trust fund communists Trying to "protect" the 99% But The majority of them aren't working class.

mad that you were too pussy to hop the fence

Resulting to insults Nice.

>letting the far-left define what's a fascist for you

Call them what they actually are: Anti-white domestic terrorists. None of that cucky "le fascism is bad becas libruls said so!!" virtue signalling bullshit.

Sure they are.

Can't wait Till the state is abolished as well as welfare to we can Open our borders again and Open up The market.
If it's not voluntary it's fascist tard.

I feel ya man, I wanted to Cobra Commander as kid too but then I grew up.
youtu.be/Mm01v7kEFhU

That's the plot of American Pastoral
youtube.com/watch?v=079zFCh81L4

Fascists are way better than Antifa.

This actually Looks Good. Might watch it.

They're the same thing Assaulting people because They're beliefs are different is Fascism .

Bump.

How aren't they acting like fascists? Also, if you're going to respond, bring something to the table vs talking about your feelings. You just seem like that type of person

Benito Mussolini praised US "Progressive" for its similarity to "Fascism".

Everyone is created equally, many people On Sup Forums would disagree.

Yeah The U.s Government needs to be abolished. invading countries That have Nothing to do with anything is faschist.

you're right
we are :^)

Ancoms/ansyns aren't Even really anarchists wanting social security, welfare and taxes hmmm mmmm sounds pretty statist to me....

So you're the People's Front of Judea and they're the Judean People's Front?

>American Pastoral is great & very messed up. I don't want give too much away but the father become more red pilled thru out.

who are you speaking to?

thanks.

How can you spray someone in the face with pepper spray if they're not looking?

>3 east german neonazi skinheads vs 500 antifa numales
youtube.com/watch?v=mmn0OzQHDo4

They Both just need to stop....

Forgot to mention, as soon as the neonazis try to defend themselves the cops threaten them with pistols.

In case you missed it. Antifa in germany literally got cops with loaded guns walking next to them who threaten to shoot anybody who dares object to antifa.
This is where your country is going too.

I'm sure It is. doesn't surprise me all Three parties are tyrannical and Yes That's already happening Here.

Based stickman is love based stickman is life.