Why the fuck hasn't Sup Forums touched on this?

Why the fuck hasn't Sup Forums touched on this?

These fucking animals need to be charged with attempted murder. It happened in Antioch, CA. It was over someone got killed (Antonio Batiste) and the girls name with the Taser is Kimberly Martinez.

liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1490751621

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kimmygotbands
twitter.com/MeloNernl
atkhairy.com/tour/model/ven020/1/Venus Rosales
aestheticwyrd.wixsite.com/hecaterosales/graduate-collection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, that's like 20v1. Straight up attempted murder. Climbing fences to fall on his head in the second video.

Dark. Make fun of a dead person sure expect to get battered by their mates but that was straight up lynching

Dude fell on his stomach.

That last stomp that gets cut off at the end looks bad. Dude put a lot of power in it and it was aimed at the middle of his face. Damn.

Red hoody with the Timberland's need to go to fuckin' jail for that shit.

>Antioch, CA
pure trash.

wonder when that kids /r9k/ post will be

Holy shit that's intense.

Those niggers need to be lynched.

Entitled little spic and nigger kids. When the judge sees this video, they're all getting 10 years in jail. Thank god for the camera man

Terrible behavior but the victim looked like a scumbag too

a 5 foot drop onto someones stomach/chest isn't attempted murder? after a viscious 20 person beat down? The head stomp at the end does look as if intended to kill.

The fence climber, the tazer girl, and the red hoodie kid..they're all seeing 5-10 years in jail easy

kimberly.martinez.50767

Taser girls facebook...she's still free.

Shit like this makes me think a single stack 380 isn't good enough

i agree. it won't get thrown out either with this clear video footage of their faces. The tazer bitch will get assault with a deadly weapon at a minimum 5+ years. Those guys head stomping an unconscious guy will get attempted murder though all day long.

What's the story on this?
Antifa protesters?

Dude if you know these people you need to go to the County Po-Po and give a statement and show them all of this on your phone so they have the evidence. Tell them everyones name.

Looks like Brazil.

I live in antioch ca and even i havent heard of this.

twitter.com/kimmygotbands

twitter.com/MeloNernl

srsly. collect the evidence, call the cops, mail the (local) news, joint the kkk and hang this animals.

Wtf is this? Did he died?

Why are they beating him up?

>twitter.com/kimmygotbands

I don't know these people. I'm just bringing this to light.

Niggers and spics welcome to your future Cali

from liveleak:
>Apparently the guy getting beat up recently made fun of someone who had just died.

the supposed story is that he laughed at someone who had died

Judging by the neighborhood and the people involved it was the dredge of society.

Ahhh.
I can understand why people might be pissed off but that's INSANELY excessive.

Here's this lil' whore still free as a bird enjoying life

Sure it is. Even the wildest of animal knows to flee when a shot is fired.

Talk shit get hit

Gofundme for the victim of this horrific crime.

>whites mingling with blacks
56% and droping burgers
typical negrified sociery situation
america is beyond saving, only a Turner Diaries timeline might still save you

Not for long.

Forward this information to the district attorney in that area.

found the nigger

>gibs

that guy looks like red hoody guy

Weponized Autisim needed to find out who they are.

Fuck off Romania you aren't even white.

>Slavic

You're literally one step above a nigger, only because you have simple reasoning skills. Robots will render you obsolete in 10 years or less.

>Breaking the law and trying to kill someone in broad daylight while you're being recorded on about 10 different phones

This is exactly why I moved away from the city. No way 4 year old will be raised around these animals

>2017
>living in a state with that many shitskins
>living in a state with that many shitskins AND you can't carry a gun
As far as I see it, all the whites in CA deserve to die.

Guys I don't have the resources to do this and quite frankly I'm sure other people can come across a lot better then I can.

shut the fuck up, faggot.

if one person decided to fight him, cool, but this is pussy bullshit. 20 on 1, and one cunt using a tazer? if they tried that shit here in the south, they'd get buckshot sent through their ribcages. fuck these pussies.

ewww

nice flag

why should I care about this you fucking kike
is the dude getting beaten your friend?
from what I've heard ITT he sure asked for it
get the fuck out

man I'll tell you this, even our gypsyes are whiter than your average mixed race mongrels

is it a tranny?

Little bitch boy should've kept his kith shut or ran after more than 2 people jumped in. I hope they killed that stupid faggot

Mouth shut*

when did he have time to run away? when he was being tazered, or having his face stomped in?

This fucking animal needs to be charged with attempted murder.

>twitter.com/MeloNernl

The guy is still alive.

Your gypsyes will be the only ones to survive your next war.

That's definitely not red hoodie, if anything it could be the guy that jumped from the fence.

Why is a nigger on polP

I just have a question - where's the proof that these two are the ones responsible? It's really hard to see and see their facial features but it seems OP is 100% sure so maybe he's holding back info?

Found the nigger.

But where's the bottle?

I can't even express how much I want to rip that bitch's head apart. In the end he was basically murdered nonetheless, might as well have taken that cunt with him.

He went into this like a man and stood toe to toe, then 20 people join in and try to kill him. They escalated it with a tazer and then headstomping him while unconscious. It's a clear case even if he did run his mouth.

Spotted: nigger

The worst he'll be charged with is animal abuse for hitting s dog.

>2
is he supposed to be white by burger standards?

>t. a white kid in 2003

>mfw you cant be Sup Forums in real life

>the state of the US
lmao

A wild nigger appears

He had plenty of opportunities to make a dead sprint before he went to the ground. Also the tazer didn't do shit to him. The guy on top of him wasn't even faxed by it. That's a shitty taser

t. Faggot

Found him. I'll just leave this here.

It doesn't need to be touched.

This is the beauty of niggers.

They literally incriminate themselves by posting everything on video. The guy survived and the police are going to use this evidence as video to put all these people away for 5 years minimum.

I'm sure the gaggle if niggers would have just sat around and let him run...

>twitter.com/kimmygotbands
>Self taught makeup artist
i can see that

>Unable to log in to comment on the assault

Liveleak has really fucked itself up enough to make me think.

>even if
Nigger i thought you have free speech protected by laws and if you break these laws there is the police to handle it.
they tried to kill him.

Going into it like a man doesnt mean he's not a retarded faggot.

Mr. Timberland updated his twitter an hour ago.

is that the girl or the guy

Lord of the Flies

If he coudnt out run a bunch of hood rats in baggy clothes then he shouldn't have been fighting in the first place

the punch was the same altercation, but after moldylocks ran at him with a bottle and he shoved her down, she then got up, charged him again and he punched her in forehead. Case in point the leaves on her clothing, theyre not seen in the bottle photo.

Holy shit how do so many of you faggots not get what just happened?

A right wing thinker was fucking murdered for his opinion and the only way anyone will ever know it happend is if you don't STFU about it,

Neat

This, desu.

Just stop. There's no way he could have outran every single nigger after he had just been fighting. If you get into a fight with someone, it's simply not reasonable to expect 20 more people to jump in and for them to continue stomping on your head after you're unconscious.

What the fuck is this nigger gibberish?

>rip mookie
>mookie
yeah, fuck Mr. Timberland.

All of them need to hang.
This is not civilized discource but a swarm of primates.

you are a legit faggot. you're defending a mob of niggers and telling the man who stood toe to toe, that he should have ran like a pussy (even though they would have followed him because niggers).

kill yourself, my man

That was brutal, especially the timberland stomping kid. Watching shit like this makes me want to bring back eugenics.

Sauce 4 original?

>Timberlands

Why does this entire story seem like it happened around y2k

kek you think he was white.
>Antioch, CA

atkhairy.com/tour/model/ven020/1/Venus Rosales

aestheticwyrd.wixsite.com/hecaterosales/graduate-collection

Lurk moar

>There's no way he could have outran every single nigger after he had just been fighting.

Yeah if you're an unathletic fuck

>If you get into a fight with someone, it's simply not reasonable to expect 20 more people to jump in and for them to continue stomping on your head after you're unconscious.

Wrong again. That's what happens in most street fights where it's one against a person who has their friends. There's no such thing as honor in street fights

The kikes have really done a number on our youth. Look at this wigger.

cereally?

Fuck off, nigger.