Who is the most /pol-tier gf/waifu and why is it Frenchy?

Who is the most /pol-tier gf/waifu and why is it Frenchy?

Reasons:
>quiet and unassuming
>modest
>in general not a whore
>beautiful

Basically the ultimate submissive housewife of the era. Prove me wrong. She is not contaminated by marxist values.

k

Problem hair tho

You wouldn't understand, William. You guys didn't enjoy the era like we did.

Her time around beauty school products and her abundantly pink hair would require bleaching. Have fun with your down syndrome cleft lipped beta spawn, faggot

She was trying to get into beauty school, and this was before the hipster feminists took over the hair.

The shit isn't radioactive, user. God-tier genes here.

Ofcourse we didn't. You hit your peak while we had a rapid decline.

That movie was pretty degenerate and it was made by jews.

Sorry, that pink hair is pure SJW cancer.

And if she went to beauty school she would be surrounded by faggots and she would turn to virtue signalling hard on their behalf.

"Now look here, Nazi, I know lots of gays and they're not all about perverted sex acts with anonymous strangers every night of the week. Well, most of them are, but that's not even a bad thing"

The whore dancer from the Catholic girls school probably has dozens of wifeable friends.

Wait what? How come? Explain.

Yeah that is pretty god-tier. Name?

>Yeah that is pretty god-tier. Name?
It's a tranny named Blaire White.

Bro, you gotta think of it in the context of the time. There were no men in beauty school at the time because being a faggot was socially unacceptable.

FUUUUUGGGGG I'm a /cruzmissile/ now

is that anzus mom?

Look here, Herschel, you need to march yourself the fuck outta here right now.

Not even kidding.

Tanya Degurechaff.

LOLOLOLOL

But dem genes, bro. Modern actresses can't even compete with her beauty back then.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on Tanya

Even when I was a kid I knew that was the peak of American culture...I constantly wished I was born in the 1930's so I could have had a honest woman in my life. Everything is ruined now. Everything.

Hitler if Hitler wasn't a failure, and if he was a loli in a world with magic.

>sad reacts only plz

I feel you man... I think we need to make old school American culture make a comeback, and purge all the hipsters from the movement.

>not getting with a based black woman
>not making beautiful caramel babies
>babies that grow up hating niggers
>wife puts out because she knows that you are the best she can ever get
>wife doesn't get fat because she knows that you are the best she can ever get
Yeah I drilled for oil, and I love her.

If we could exile the Jews and take back our monetary system ending their influence over the world economy, as well as removing Marxist filth. There might be hope. But I doubt we will ever obtain it. Cuckservatives need to be put in camps as well.

Prefer Jewish poon myself, but I can see where you're coming from. I just couldn't get past the black faces desu.

Dude a lot of Jews are super based, but there is a kind of money-kabal thing going on with the Hasidim in NY

Agreed, it doesn't count.

She is a roach.

press K to kiss