Say something nice about southern italy

say something nice about southern italy

they used to be Spen wich was cool back then, now they blame us 4 the laziness and the mafia

cradle of civilization

I come in Italian girls

Good food

Spent two weeks in southern Italy, it was very /comfy/

my ancestors :)

North Italy is best Italy

Youre not as inbred as the Faroe islands and Iceland.
You dont have that much Arab in you.

The historical architecture is gorgeous, Palermo has such lovely churches.

Blessed land.

the muslims are only passing through to the north, they dont want to stay

Southern Italy.

Best food, climate and hard yet hearty people, extremely traditionalistic.

But alas, the very definition of self-fuckery comes from the south. The endemic cancer of the Mafias are from southern Italy, and some of the worst traits of us Italians: whiny, lazy SOBs that blame everyone but ourselves for the problems.

But, nuke Campania and save Sardegna. Sardinians are a people apart, i like them.

Pic extremely related, my vacation place for this summer.

My balls come from this area

Tropea is fucking incredible.

I went to high school in Rome, love the italian people, especially the southerners, it's like hanging out with someone still in the 60s.

As an American, it's pretty fucking refreshing to see.

based mafia that helped the allies in their invasion

NO

it's not full of muslims as the north is...?

It inspired the novel 'The Leopard'

They're the niggers of Europe

I hear this a lot - that southern italians are lazy. But is that really true, and if it is, then why? My ancestry is southern Italian and I grew up in an Italian neighborhood in NYC. all I saw was incredibly hard-working Italians, small business owners, busting their asses so their kids could get a good education. me and my firends all went to college, got degrees and have great jobs. we're all married with kids. I visit my family that is still in Salerno, and they are all well-educated, teachers, principals, farmers. virtually my entire experience (with few exceptions) with southern Italians is that they (we) are a top tier people. so what gives? where does this perception come from?

The weather is decent.