Explain this shit.. how is this possible, or is it?

Explain this shit.. how is this possible, or is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hernandez-abatement-ab-initio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its bullshit to put a positive spin on a suicide.

snopes.com/hernandez-abatement-ab-initio/

Bump for justice?

(((snopes)))

He also had s Bible verse written on his forehead.

>implying someone is dumb enough to think their daughter would rather let their dad hero themself for money than to see them grow up

This suicide gets more and more suspicous everyday.

not a credible source. snopes will write whatever snopes wants you to think.

Someone needs to snope snopes

This is more "muh feels" bullshit. This gaylord should have thought about leaving his daughter fatherless before he killed those people.

>implying someone is dumb enough to think their daughter would rather let their dad hero themself for money than to see them grow up

He was in prison for life without parole. I don't believe this "suicide for cash" angle either. Also I'm pretty sure the Patriots have better lawyers than a dead spic who killed 3 people

>I don't like certain facts so a site that states those facts I don't like is wrong always

Meh..

Any law fags here?

Thank god a fatherless half breed spic will have millions of dollars I'm sure that'll be invested wisely

checkd and spicd

Has has a felony weapons charge, he still violated his contract

>get acquitted of double murder
>feel happy
>get locked back in to tiny cell, immediate emotional crash
>with nothing left to fight for, the fact that you are there for life fully encompasses you

>hangs self bc emotional rock bottom

I think his suicide is fairly easily explained by the above

No it isn't nigger

>I automatically put 100% faith in a popular website because it's popular and is true ery teim

that's not what he's saying when anyone says ((Snopes)) - which is how you should refer to it.

I highly doubt the Patriots won't find a loophole to prevent giving a spiclet 15 million dollars

Then why Massachusetts put out a statement that his felony is null?

She'll blow it on coke and clubbing.

tim tebow finally took him out, he left his mark with the bible verse. based tebow

I also think he had "NFL brain syndrome" (Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)). By all accounts, he was a happy guy who turned into a thug with serious impulse control.

>willingly choose a career where you bash your skull against a bunch of apes
>u shuld feel sry 4 me 4 my brayne enguries

Fuck you asshole some people have nothing going for them in their lives other than physical duress. I hope you enjoy being a virgin. It's no wonder you can't get laid.

Lawyer here.

Without seeing his contract, this is impossible to know.

It's /possible./

Oh it will. Even if she wastes it all on frivolous bullshit it will just end up with someone else. All money eventually finds its way back into the Jews pocket.

>suicide

thats what bellichick wants you to think

You should've worn a helmet, you highschool varsity washout.

Time to find the contract!

top kek

Your ad hominem is showing.

this

Even with the charges dismissed, his estate still faces a wrongful death lawsuit from the family of Odin Lloyd which could wipe out anything he might have left.

>So if I do this, my family gets taken care of?
>Sure, Aaron.
>Okay, coach
Then Belichick ripped out his still-beating heart while he was hanging and quickly drew a blood pentagram to ensure a repeat next year let's go facking Patriots

He should have never produced offspring, what with being a genuinely retarded subhuman and all.

snopes is garbage lad

Do we think there's more to this saga than meets the eye?

>Not being a sociopath,seeing you. Death benefits another life more then you rotting in a cement bix

>snopes
As reputable as HuffPaint

>MA has laws that stupid
wot

You stupid nigger. Snopes is not a reliable source.

>I think he had cte
Well the coroner took his brain and released his body back to the family to test it and the spics lost their shit