Carton milk is disgusting you can't even see it

Carton milk is disgusting you can't even see it

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/08/how-much-pus-is-there-in-milk/
youtube.com/watch?v=yC92wx86z84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>can't see milk
There's no sane reason to put milk in bags.

>Putting milk in soft containers so it takes up more fridge space
Oh wait, your entire country is a fridge

Why would you buy a BAG of milk?

Because the jews won't let you buy jugs. This leaf not only accepts the jews, he shills for them.

How do you pour milk from a bag? Do you just stuff the bag into a glass and then stab it with a fork until it bleeds out?

Some bag types are pretty cool. This one has no air inside and collapse the opening by itself and won't let milk drip out until you squeeze to push it out.

You put it in a container

Yeah that's pretty much how it's done. It's designed that way since our maple syrup also comes in bags but the syrup works a lot better since it's much more viscous.

Bump

I definitely prefer bagged milk.

Oh we had the same type of bag a couple of years ago in Turkey

this

The only thing that needs to be bagged in this thread is the OP.

>He's never stabbed a hole in a chocolate milk bag and sucked on it like a big titty

Your life must be horrible

Sorry, Leaf. Come back when you're on our milk level.

If you put it that way..

LAME
A
M
E

Please don't go into comedy. Your material is stale and dated way past expiry.

>t. Ontariofaggot

It's because Ontario is too poor to afford cartons even with all the welfare money BC sends them

They even have handles made of air pocket.

Also it's 50% more environmental friendly than cartons. Made of 40% calcite.

And the best thing is you can get 99,99% of the yogurt our of the bag, whereas in a carton, you waste a ton of the yogurt.

wow, and I thought that Canadians being retarded goat fuckers were just a meme.

bagged milk is my go to example to prove canada is retarded

>liquid in bags

>still need a cartoon

>not as sealable as a carton.

>plasticbags leak more estrogen than plastic cartons.

>drinking fucking milk
>drinking cow pus

"So how much pus is there in a glass of milk? Not much. A million cells per spoonful sounds like a lot, but pus is really concentrated. "

nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/08/how-much-pus-is-there-in-milk/

>4 liters
>Not 1 gallon

Go suck a cock for more heroin you degenerate piece of shit.

Stay jel, faggot.

Because Ontarians are either mentally retarded or a mentally retarded Muslim.

I don't expect ants to understand the technology of Gods.

the fuck is this? what the fuck is going on?

Why not just use jugs? What is the actual advantage here?

worst coast detected, you can't insult our milk bags when you eat with chop sticks.

Ontario folks:
>milk and syrup are in plastic bags instead of glass bottles
>plastic leeches estrogens into the product
Holy shit no wonder eastern Canada is full of faggots. At last I truly see

Why are you paying for milk? Milk should be free. I should wait several hours before someone gives me a cup.

Oh fuck it's a forest fire!

I'ved lived in canada, in ontario ,and made fun of every single one of them any time anyone brought up milk or drank milk or talked about milk.

there is no excuse for putting liquids in bags prone to puncturing with more leechable estrogen.

Problem?

Less wasteful. We have a reusable jug. My mom's had the same one my grandma gave her 20 years ago. All we use are bags which are way less invasive on the environment.

>inb4 some edgefag doesnt care about the planet.

look at its disgusting slightly yellowed, pus color.

>there is no excuse for putting liquids in bags prone to puncturing with more leechable estrogen.

u wot?

It's delicious

>Ontario
>lecturing anyone else about sucking cock

Does your mom reuse her tampons too? Are they some kind of organic ocean sponge creature that you can wash after your period and use it again?

LOL you fags are living of gas and oil and you still pretend to care abut the environment.

Do those bags get recycled? What stops the milk from going bad since it isn't sealed? Do you need milk bag clips or something? Is there like a milk accessory kit you buy from Target or something?

To avoid nasty fights

youtube.com/watch?v=yC92wx86z84

Bagged milk tastes like ass cancer. People only like it who've never had a choice because of the milk cartels. Keep pretending you're not cucked Eastern Canada.

>
>Less wasteful. We have a reusable jug. My mom's had the same one my grandma gave her 20 years ago. All we use are bags which are way less invasive on the environment.
>>inb4 some edgefag doesnt care about the planet.

NOT TRUE NOT TRUE.

the bags that hold the milk itself are not recyclable, only the outer bags that hold the dry bags are. while cartons and glass bottles are entirely recyclable.

you use bags because its cheaper and your industries tricked your government.

enjoy your pus filled estrogen and bovine growth hormone slurpee

>leaving unsealed milk in your fridge

>Eastern Canada being absolutely retarded over le global warming
The stereotypes write themselves folks.

You shouldn't be talking about cocks when we have to look at yours through a microscope, Zhang

The estrogen part is debatable, but does the concept of thin plastic and sharp things colliding actually escape you?

Your life is the problem

The Mother is passing the jug to the oldest daughter from generation to generation. Nude.

Its a feminist thing.

Stop buying Canadian milk.

This.... I think everyone has done it here

>Implying it's hard to puncture your precious cartons

Subhuman

Delete this.
I mean how long is a bag of milk gonna sit in the fridge for that it will go bad? I suppose it cuts the milk life by a few days but not really noticeable desu.
>while cartons and glass bottles are entirely recyclable.
>implying people recycle them
Even if they do that shit ends up in the ocean anyways. Better to have a bag then a jug na i mean?

just get your shit from the teat like any respectable human

user you just have to construct the bag in a clever way, and the bag will seal itself

if someone bothered to do a study of how fast milk goes bad in america vs canada and how often bagged milk gets spilt vs carton'd milk leafs would get blown the fuck out.

but no point to, the more serious shit like estrogen and being less envirnonmently friendly has already been proven true.

Buy our bags goy

I had to open a Parmalat this morning because the rest of the milk in the house mysteriously disappeared overnight (i.e. kids). It makes my tea taste strange. Suffice it to say I went to the shops soon afterwards.

No one fucking buys milk in cartons anymore.

This

It's really because ontariopoors can't afford proper containers what with all that money they've given away to fags and Muslims

>with a fraction of the population these faggots have almost double the debt of fucking commiefornia

>Better to have a bag then a jug na i mean?

actually, plastic bags cause more damage to environments than solid containers. bags end up trapping/killing animals where as solid containers end up as part of the environment, sometimes even used as shelter by animals.

whenyoumakeanabsolutelyabhorrentpost.png

We're civilized, why do you think we spill our milk bags or puncture them? Is it common in America to be a slob? Also what evidence is there that there is more estrogen in bags?? CITATION NEEDED

Leafs really need to be Holocausted.

You first nigger

Yes those whales who swallow them really needed that shelter in their stomachs.

>Buying milk bags per glass

That is assining holy shit you bag only last a sip kys

Why the fuck don't they just empty the bag into the pitcher? You fucking easterners are fucked in the head.

i've literally lived in ontario and experienced you fools handling your milk bags countless times. bags are clearly inferior liquid storage solution, fucking ancient civilizations figured that shit out a long ass time ago, why cant you leafs?

I'm a leaf all my life and have literally never seen milk in a bag.

These are milk bags in America

No one likes you newfy

In India.

The king faggot leaf, of them all

>cheaper to buy a 4L three bag pack then a 2L carton
>Easier disposability then a voluminous carton
>because hipsters and preteen faggots have sexual condensentions with items that are not fallous

The faggotry knows no fucking ends annons, this is the leafy menace in its unsheathed form...

Because we're not savages like the west coast dog eaters

Bullshit Yank propoganda

simpsons did it

India is like Israel 2.0, they developed a flat jug you can drink with your entire jew family from.

That's extra unnecessary work, faggot. You're just jealous of our superior milk viscosity

Kanada had women that are milkbagless
>Buying you milk per cups instead of gallons

>2017
>still drinking from plastic cartons or bags
>not drinking from thicc glass jugs

Average Canadian Jewish family having breakfast.

>leafposter

That's what real milk looks like. Why do you drink the low-fat estrogen milk they're feeding you, faggot?

Mmmmm Malk

how much does milk cost for you? here it's £1 (€1.19 or $1.28) for 4 imperial pints (2.27L)

>Carton kiddies will defend this

>plastic cup LOL still getting the hots for traps and manboobs.

Pic: Indian sharing milk with Jewish refugee family that had to flee from Germany after 9 billion jews were murdered by white nazi males

>hur le chink meem
In reality
>we want to ban Chinese immigration because we don't want them
>The federal government in eastern Canada decides were evil and racist and blocks our bans

Say what you will but history shows we didn't spread our assholes for diversity like you did

the more yellow it is the higher the fat content and it's good fat

if you ever freeze milk the fat will separate out and it will look yellow

Thanks, this has been an informative thread!

>Leafs use the same milk container for 20+ years
>Leafs use cheap containers that leech extra estrogen, are not self contained, and are prone to damage, or the complex container is expensive in comparison
>Because of being in bags and unresealable the milk goes bad faster, absorbs the smells and tastes from the food in the fridge and is less recyclable when empty

themoreyouknow.bmp

They already do. From the teat of provinces that actually work

Sure thing, Kim. Must be nice living in Fantasy land.

As a burger, the only time ive seen Foodland was in Hawaii

Interdesting

enjoy your yellow fat pus filled sour milk leaf.

>>Leafs use cheap containers that leech extra estrogen

CITATION NEEDED

>Because of being in bags and unresealable the milk goes bad faster, absorbs the smells and tastes from the food in the fridge

WRONG! MANY SUCH CASES

>lapping up your xenoestrogens from plastic bags willingly and enthusiastically

have fun growing tits

>not having milk in glass jugs

>leaf
>calls someone else a nigger