Did Sup Forums really influence the election?

Did Sup Forums really influence the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes also sage

No

young people don't vote, average Sup Forums user is 16yo

no

No.

No.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Da

a little, but it wasnt the sole decider obviously
I think its best to say the Internet in general did.
All the propaganda like pizzagate and digging through the emails was a joint effort by Sup Forums, reddit, and other sites so to put the sole blame on Sup Forums is naive

Yes.

Nyet.

I'd say yes, but the extent to which they did is up for debate.

The fact is that Sup Forums very much so led the charge in creating certain narratives, especially doing the work of digging through leaks and picking out certain stuff to focus on. While they weren't the primary mode of exposure, they did act as the influencer of what information was exposed to the masses through various mediums.

When you consider just how slim the margins were in certain states, as well as the lack of enthusiasm amongst the youth for Clinton, it's not farfetched to think that a handful of autists in their 20s and early 30s in certain states easily could have made a difference through their votes and encouraging family members to vote alone.

Having said that, anybody on here who wants to outright "take credit" for the Trump win is a clown. Elections are group efforts, and while everybody and everything that led up to it played a part, politics are a massive machine that not even the enormous media has total control over.

Once again, though. They absolutely influenced the election, there's no question. They also served as a great distraction as the Clinton campaign tried to take aim at nonexistent entities that they didn't totally understand, taking her focus away from the actual issues at hand.

Sup Forums has always hated BLUMPF and loved based muslim assad. Sup Forums is NOT satire! go backtoreddit.jpg

t. based oldfag since 2002

considering Trump's narrow victories in the states that were decisive in his favor, we probably were a part of the rising tide that pushed him over the edge

Hillary Clinton gave a speech about the "alt-right" and cartoon frogs, and the media directly responded to things we were talking about so it's stupid to say we did nothing at all.

But there's also no way we caused tens of millions of people to vote for Trump. America is too big for weaponized autism to reach everyone like that.

мoжeт быть

Does it really matter, if enough people believe we did?

пикpeлeйтeд
We started narratives, Sup Forums operatives leaked it to /r/the_donald, campaign staff picked it there.

>digging through wikileaks
>pizzagate / spirit cooking (I think)
>memeing the clinton foundation into the mainstream
bless u fbi user.

But tell your boss we didn't do nothing

No, it was the 100 million bible thumpers, /pol is a board of peace and would never support a war mongerer like Trump or Clinton.

Yes, but not in the way you'd probably assume.

Sup Forums is way WAY more popular than most people think. It wasn't affecting the election from the shadows like a small cabal of conspiring Jews. It's a massive influential social media platform that reflects the views of a significant portion of voters.

The media pretends like it doesn't know about Sup Forums's existence, and barely acknowledges Reddit's existence despite the fact that both are huge and very easily give you the picture of what the average young adult white voter thinks about the election, which is the single most important demographic and the hardest to simply manipulate and pander too.

correct, perception is reality

It was AUSTISTIC HACKERS

No, they're rigged as always.

Yes user, we absolutely did. We made enough noise and enough of a presence for Clinton to divert time and attention towards us. By merely associating with us, she was dragged lower. She could have spent more time working on things that would have made her chances of winning better. But no, she spent it on trying to fight internet frog nazis. She had pepe on her website and mentioned the alt right in her speeches for fucks sake. We obviously didn't win it single handedly, but we absolutely influenced it.

Not directly but it distracted Hillary into focusing on the "alt right" instead of jobs and healthcare

It helped create funny memes that were aggregated to Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. It also caused Hillary to look dumb by talking about a frog meme for months. That's it.

Oh, and we also sabotaged online polls during the republican primaries to make it look like everyone hated Cruz and Jeb but loved Trump bigly. I'm not sure if that helped any but it was funny when MSNBC or CNN would air a poll that was obviously sabotaged by us.

Wonder if Trump ever came here to figure out what a pepe was.

>Did Sup Forums really influence the election?

No.

In most instances I would say, no.

But honestly I think Sup Forums had a huge factor in making Trump likable to youth. Hillary had no such dedicated meme factory like Sup Forums. All her memes and memes made for her were just passive aggressive jabs at the opposition. Trump on the other hand had memes glorifying him. Nobody made any attempt at making Hillary seem cool at all.

>basket of deplorables
>WE

How did this game get approved? Kojima dropped so many redpills.

Yes, if it didn't why would Hillary Clinton declare jihad on pepe?

SHARE BLUE ARE A CREATIVE AND INFLUENCIAL POWERHOUSE!

IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT THERE ARE SO MANY RACISTS AND SEXISTS!!!

you're looking for ebaumsworld, it's down the hall to the left.

It wouldn't surprise me. I remember him talking about how he had watched the ISIS slaughterhouse throat cutting video. If he's gone that deep than he's probably been here.

ill have you know im 32 with a femdom sounding fetish

Yes. The extent is debatable, but there was no doubt that the memes generated here helped portray Trump in a much more positive light and make him more palatable to people esp. the youth.

Also, autists on here dug through those wikileaks emails and were most likely the first to find some of the spicy stuff like Donna Brazile leaking debate questions. Journalists ran with the story afterward people here did the dirty work of finding it.

More than the normies will ever know, OP.

Sup Forums is a Christian board, lad.

yes

>Donald:Barron, what's a pepe.
>Barron: A cartoon frog, used in all social positions and conveying any emotion.
>Donald:Kids come up with the strangest things, Eric what about those weapon board memes
>Eric:Someone shoved a bolt receiver up his own ass, and we should send dragon dildos to the Clinton campaign.

next you gonna tell me you don't believe in meme magic

pleb

No, of course not:
mobile.twitter.com/katrinapierson/status/797673940936196096

It did for internet people. And internet people filtered it down to facebook normies. Much less influence than Sup Forums posters think. Msm used Sup Forums to equate Trumpian pledge of allegiance nationalism with neonazi nationalism as shade tactic. Same with "alt right" to discourage non cuckservative thought. The real influence of pol will bloom in the coming decade. Seed is planted.

all anons are russians using USA proxies....
very few americans know of this "Sup Forums"
>beware

How tf do you make sounding a femdom event?

I'll have you know im 20 and look so japanese the locals think im a foreigner. I now have a wallet full of 1000¥ notes just to fuck with people when I dont feel like talking to them.

mfw The Donald was lurking in some rekt threads