>lives off the state
>Sup Forums loves varg
>lives off the state
>half of Sup Forums are probably neets

rly jigs my jags desu

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/Styxhexenhammer666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate blacks because they act like monkeys and commit 50% of the crime and I hate muslims because they're murdering the center of civilization in the world, as well as committing 50% of the crime in Europe. Them being NEETs is just icing on the shit cake. I don't even listen to Styx or Varg.

>Sup Forums are a bunch of hypocrites

Tell us something we don't already know.

I didn't read anything you posted I'm just here for sauce

>Sup Forums is one person

it's a boy

?
That's why I'm asking for sauce

Nameta Taido No Shounen To Icha Love Yagaix

Yeah okay, but the sauce?

>>Sup Forums loves styx
>>lives off the state
No he lives off his books.

You're the only good American on this board don't let anyone tell you otherwise

>thinking selling books on the occult is enough to make a living

lad...

I'm a NEET trap.
I still hate niggers and muslims.

Your mentality is flawed, just because I'm something doesn't mean I can't hate something else, it's like having to love oranges because you like the taste of pears.

thank you good sir

>Sup Forums is one person

Sup Forums has natsoc and lolbertarians on it

These viewpoints disagreeon a great many things. For example, hitler built a really fucking awesome road. Lolbertarians have no roads.

cute boy

He makes $2,970 a month from patreon
patreon.com/Styxhexenhammer666

That's because we wouldn't need roads in libertarian society, we'd already have flying cars

And I'll hate you for being a mentally ill lazy ass monkey. Hate me for committing crime, I'll hate you for being a lazy bitch.

>who doesnt like to see boys dressed as girls getting railed
>.

Both are high tier political intellectuals (for this age)contributing with current events, politics and philosophy like politicians and leaders used to in ancient times. Empire upholders and male leadership which has been suppressed for a long time now but reemerges in a time of need. As young males instinctivly trust these leaders more than the (((official))) ones. Instead of real life political institutions like the roman senate the voices are instead heard over fringes of the youtube

Sup Forums hates Styx and Varg. Only reddit likes them.

>>Sup Forums hates blacks because they live off the state
>>Sup Forums hates muslims because they live off the state
No, they're hated because they fuck up everywhere they infest and breed like rats.
/thread

Styx doesnt live off the state tho are u retarded

Silly lolbertarian. We already have the capability to make flying cars, we decided they are a bad idea with out self-flying cars because people would just be having 3d road rage.

The fact you dont know this proves lolbertarians are idiots.

Varg doesn't get welfare, he gets a tax cut for having kids. It's not the same thing. Shill.

from which board did you crawl out where they teach to build logical fallacies like that?

this. fuckin ignorant faggots.

this is why i favor UBI, its not welfare, its just a reverse tax. This would solve the welfare problem instantly

wew

wouldn't that be more because of his political commentary. how did he make money before?