nypost.com/2017/04/18/facebook-murder-suspect-died-hungry-for-chicken-nuggets/
cleveland.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/04/two_cars_stolen_during_deadly_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

citation needed

he just killed 1 old nigger and himself

Nigga was 9 off a nuke

He also died while getting tendies.
/ourguy/ fo sure

I thought he was a serial killer. Was I wrong?

it was false flag

yeah

He was all talk.

no action

He killed a bunch of homeless black people. No one cares and no one will ever report them as missing. They're probably rotting in some abandoned crack house on the side of the road.

no black-tion

yea killig 13 homeless niggers you think is something that will go unnoticed

>Killing someone who has/had absolutely nothing to do with your shitty situation
That shit has to be the lowest form of chicken shit scumbaginess ever.

I'll never understand getting pissed at the boss and going across town then shooting up random normies in a McDonalds. The boss got you that mad?, then shoot the fucking boss: at least go out with SOME dignity.

>Facebook murder suspect’s last words: ‘I need my nuggets!’

>Facebook murderer Steve Stephens just couldn’t resist his craving for a 20-piece order of nuggets — but he’s the one who got fried when workers at a Pennsylvania McDonald’s drive-thru window recognized him and called cops.
>The country’s most famous fugitive sped off with his fast food, but killed himself a few minutes later during a wild police chase.

>Stephens, who was the subject of a police and FBI manhunt, tried to satisfy his craving at the Golden Arches on Buffalo Road in Erie at about 11 a.m. — ordering a 20-piece chicken meal and large fries.
>He’d been on the run since Sunday after videotaping himself gunning down a Cleveland grandad whom he randomly targeted for death. Stephens then posted the footage on Facebook.
>His fast-food run was the break police needed. Sharp-eyed employee Henry Sayers recognized Stephens handing over money at the pay window and alerted a supervisor.

>By the time he pulled up to the pickup window, employees were on the phone with State Police.
>“He was becoming very nervous,” franchise owner Tom DuCharme Jr. told The Post.
>He and his workers bravely stalled the order to buy time.
>“It will be a minute for the fries,” DuCharme recalled telling Stephens.
>But the killer wasn’t lovin’ it.

>“No, I can’t wait!” Stephens snapped. “I need my nuggets now!”

>After getting the nuggets and waiting a few more minutes, Stephens peeled away.
>Troopers were in hot pursuit seconds later and caught up with him about two miles away.
>He turned his gun on himself just as cops were closing in, police officials said.

nypost.com/2017/04/18/facebook-murder-suspect-died-hungry-for-chicken-nuggets/

I thought this was a hoax?

Oh, you weren't kidding. What

>no action
Well, 1 action.
2 actions if you count him blowing his brains out

lol

He killed a couple in some car dealership and stole a car from them.

These people?

cleveland.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/04/two_cars_stolen_during_deadly_1.html