People keep asking as to why the Arab community in France is so filled with rage as to commit so many terrorist attacks...

People keep asking as to why the Arab community in France is so filled with rage as to commit so many terrorist attacks, people ask is it Islam? Is it political? Though they are missing the forest for the trees. The Arabs are not enraged about Palestine or Syria as they claim they are enraged at being cucked by black men.

One only has to walk the streets of Paris, Lyon or Marseille to see the evidence, young fertile Arab women, abandoning their traditional Arab dress and wearing short skirts, high heels, slapped on makeup to attract the superior black master to dominate them sexually and make them feel like a real woman. What can the Arab man do? He knows he is short and doesn't have the BBC to compete? He know's his nose and eyebrows are revolting. He knows there is no hope, what does he do? He let's his sexual frustration explode in an out pouring of ultra violence.

Cucking leads to terrorism.

I'm all for using rabid african cannibals to demolish the refugees

Fuck white people

Not our problem, take your women and head back to the desert where you can wrap them in body bags and beat them

Hmmmmm, so that's why theres no Pakistani or Bangladeshi terrorist attacks in UK...Pakis and Banglas are always ballsdeep in supertight British teen puzzey !!!!

You need to diversify your pic m8

Here is a bit of inspiration for you

>Hmmmmm, so that's why theres no Pakistani or Bangladeshi terrorist attacks in UK...Pakis and Banglas are always ballsdeep in supertight British teen puzzey !!!!
Why do shitskins always get the best girls???

14 yo puzzey is just supertight puzzey, who the fuck cares what her face looks like...you gonna marry her after pumping your load ??

Bangladesh average IQ: 82.
Bangladesh average height: 5' 5".

Wow really can't fault you for wanting to spread your genetics to something less awful. Maybe someday I'll stop by your little river delta and enrich your teenagers with some real eloi seed.

>puzzey

Cringe. This is why you lads find it so hard to get laid. You try hard to cover up your neurosis, but it leaks out of you, just like liquid shit leaks out of you.

I fingered a Bangladeshi girl before I left primary school.
I have never met a Pak man or Banglet with any kind of girlfriend.
Remember this.

;^)

>I have never met

have you try'd by getting out of the house ?

This is the epitome of Central Asian banter
Pathetic

I have only ever dated white girls. I live with one now.

>Central Asian banter

Betsy Devos YES

Mlp come back pleazzzz
sage

Whose? Your mum's or your sister's?
I don't have that much time between the two, to be honest.

Good for you, Banglet. Try not to catch anything from her.

shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit foreigner. you have no right talking shit about anyone inTrump's cabinet when your own country is a literal shit hole. I dont know who the fuck you think you are, but maybe take a look at your own shitty situation before trying ''''banter'''' about American government and education. your country is illiterate as fuck and faggots like you should learn who the fuck runs the world and who is in charge. and incase you forgot its the untied states and trump. so fuck off already curry nigger faggot

>Calm down, Plz don't shoot-up an elementary school

youre lucky i cant shoot you. id fucking kick your ass in real life you scrawny brown piece of shit. i said fuck off so do it already bitch

I can understand how even a Bengali serf can bag American women when the men act like this.

Plz enlist your humongous lard ass into the military and come get me, cleatus

He doesn't have to. Sepsis works as well as a bullet, don't you know?
If you really want to piss him off, drink clean water and wipe your arse.

Wrong. If your theory is true then why arent the arabs going postal on the niggers for cucking them? Their acts of terrorism mainly target white european chistians, rather than black immigrants who are their fellow muslims.

Thats actually a nice advise, thanx, will try...pretty sure I wont like it but I'll give it a shot

Bangladeshi with the bantz.

>arab
>implying these aren't entirely berber whores

We all have to do things we don't want to do, mate.
Like procuring child sex slaves for Prince Phillip. Its just a fact of life.

The kind of men that commit terrorism swim in vagina user.

No shit, bumble clat. Why do you think they do it in the first place?
If you ever heard of the Red Army Faction, it was a scam to get this commie, Baader, laid, despite his looking like a rotten potato.

They do it because they are sociopathic assholes.

Dfggttredfghjjhg

Well they obviously are rape babies but they still have Arab genes.

They just want you to think that.
I bet half of those big bad ISIS bois cry when they hear their favourite nasheed.

You're more likely to find a sociopath in a Western mercenary army than in an ideological terror group.
he difference between one of those antifa prawns/the American ITT and Jihadi John is that the latter gets to act on his neurotic urge to take out his frustrations on the imperfect.

No you dumbass, most muslims are literally sociopaths due to the inbreeding that has been going on a thousand years.

so do you and nobody calls you arab

Inbreeding doesn't make you a sociopath. It makes you a mouthbreather. t. inbreeding pro

Fun fact: Pakis will never win a war against us, because you can hear them breathing from miles away.

They're not hard to handle, just don't let them ulti on you, or you turn into one of them. Its their ulti-mate technique. :DD

>Cucking leads to terrorism.
absolutely not true, the only arab nations that care about hijabs and traditionalism are SA, afghanistan and a couple other theocracies

Inbreeding expresses more common genes, arabs already have a higher genetic percentage of sociopathic genes than whites do inbreeding makes these genes become dominant in the arab genome overtime.