i.imgur.com/NXDtN1k.jpg
>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg
>Palmyra Apr11
i.imgur.com/nB560y0.jpg
>N Aleppo Apr11
i.imgur.com/yFn46c9.jpg

Developments Apr20
>N Hama:SAA captures Taibat Al-Imam town,>Jihadist foil SAA,Hez advance on Halfaya
>SAA ends off IS attacks in rural Homs
>SAA kills, captures dozens of rebels in NE Damascus
>SDF troops overrun more villages as IS sets up last defensive line before battle for Raqqa
>US Coalition destroys every bridge inside northern Raqqa town
>Rebels form new group(Eastern Shield Army) to capture E Syria from “PKK and Assad forces”
>SAA holds ground in new HTS attack in Daara
>Report:Unknown warplanes hit YPG positions in N syria
>Iraq’s Shiite ruling coalition opposes Kurds’ independence referendum
>UN urges Saudi coalition not to bomb Hudaida Yemeni port
>Houthi forces seize key mountaintop overlooking Mocha Port
>170dead(116kids) in suicide bomb on pro gov civis convoy after rebels agree to pop swap
Videos from scene: pastebin.com/KUPxEc4u

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

sana.sy/en/?p=104703
sana.sy/en/?p=104680
sana.sy/en/?p=104621
espanol.almayadeen.net/news/other/11301/embajada-cubana-en-damasco-saluda-aniversarios-56-de-la-vict
youtube.com/watch?v=5q7pTP0uqlU
smoloko.com/?p=6173
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Texas
news.iafrica.com/worldnews/1048266.html
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/855057204831039488
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for /ourguy/ Assad

reminder that assad is a murderer and a tyrant
he will fall.

good thing when you are the baker you can make thread edition about your OC
>feelsgood

oh dear.

u are aware of the curse are you not?

hello south african zionist shill. how is vpn land?

your autistic sense of memes, and your less than cutting, somewhat blunt obtrusion mark u out.

I would say it's a great thing actually.
Tremendous. I look around this room and all I see is the great magnificence of the opportunity.
Thanks for bigging it up.

It makes 2 unique OC's in a row.

Anyway, enjoy.

>hello south african zionist shill. how is vpn land?
kek you got me confused with someone else
not meaning to be rude here or anything either

I only come to these threads for pics of military women

Here is the News
================

>President al-Assad receives congratulatory cables from presidents of China, Belarus and Cameroon on occasion of Independence Day

sana.sy/en/?p=104703

President Bashar al-Assad received on Thursday a cable of congratulation from Chinese President Xi Jinping on occasion of Syria’s Independence Day.
In the cable, the Chinese President extended warm congratulations to Syria, affirming the strong traditional friendship ties between the two countries.

>Army kills a number of Jabhat al-Nusra and ISIS terrorists, destroys their vehicles

sana.sy/en/?p=104680

Provinces, SANA- Army and Armed Forces units carried out intensive strikes against gatherings and supply lines for Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist organization in Daraa al-Balad area and al-Mahatta neighborhood.
army units carried out on Thursday special operations against centers and movements for Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in the neighborhoods of al-Seibeh , al-Karak, al-Bajabija, Al-Arbaein , al-Bahar, al-Badou, al-Sadd road and the surroundings of Busra Square in Daraa al-Balad area and al-Mahatta neighborhood.
operations resulted in killing a number of the terrorists and destroying their vehicles, a barricade and machineguns.

>Army foils an attack by Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in Hama, establishes control over a number of hills in Palmyra

sana.sy/en/?p=104621

Hama, Homs,SANA- Army units foiled an attack by Jabhatal-Nusra terrorists on the workers’ housing at al-Zara thermal power station in the southern countryside of Hama central province.
that army units on Wednesday morning clashed with terrorist groups that infiltrated from the eastern direction of Hur Binafseh town to the west of al-Zara station into the housing units of the station’s workers and a number of the military posts near the station. the attack was foiled and a number of terrorists were killed and their arms were destroyed while the remnants fled away towards the town.

apologies then.

i guess it's kind of the point on an image board.
post oc or something good. I went with the former.

Can u work with xena

Cuban embassy in Damascus organized an event to celebrate both Syrian independence from France and defeat of burgers in Bay of Pigs.
>espanol.almayadeen.net/news/other/11301/embajada-cubana-en-damasco-saluda-aniversarios-56-de-la-vict

m8 idk if it is that english really is just a second language to me but I have a hard time understand what you write.
Not that words are difficult, that can always be looked up, but in general I am more confused after reading your sentence than before.
Once again not meaning to be rude, maybe SA english is just bit different than what I am used to...

why file deleted?

This is sad

cuz it was intended for but here you go!

thats his son

>mfw nothing has changed and the Americans are still shit

The look on the guy standing back there
That's just sad
Poor guy

>his son
he has a wife???

yes he does, he has a wife and son in Latakia

yes

we got any images of this lucky lady?

im at work

when I wake up in 8 hours I better see a hod Mrs. Suheil al-Hassan in one of these threads friendo

2 minutes ago my opinion on Trump changed once again. I think everything is going to be all right, in Syria and the world.

Watch this video of Trump with the Italian PM.

At 7:01 the Italian starts talking about Assad's "use of chemical weapons."

Look at Trump's face. Just observe it closely before replying. I think 100% he knows that it was bullshit, that there was no chemical attack. It looks like he's even ashamed of it?

So then what's going on? I think Trump is playing the long game against the (((deep state))). The only way to take them out is to make them lose their guard, then strike when they least expect it.

If you disagree, please explain how you interpret Trump's facial expression at exactly 7:04-7:05 of the video

his actions mean much more than his facial expression, and his actions are shit

WHY DO THESE REBELS SUCK ASS SO MUCH!?!?

and that isnt shame on his face, that's disgust, you autistic moron

Id be happier if Italy would rather stop sub saharans coming into Europe en masse than talking about war crimes happening in Syria. This guys countries policies are crimes alone

>what's 3d chess

>what's the long game

>why didn't trump just machine gun all the zog nwo kikes and declare himself emperor. that would totally work really well

>why doesn't trump just come out and blame all the problems in the ME on Israel? they're a very weak and non-influential group of people who wouldn't mind being exposed and would definitely not pursue retaliation

>what's keeping my friends close and my enemies closer

>what's political capital and how do you acquire it in a corrupt kikeocracy like the usa

>muh 3d chess memes
That shit doesnt fly in geopolitics, dumbass

You'd best hope he wised the fuck up because that bullshit at Khan Shaykhun wasn't chessfagging

>happier if Italy would rather stop sub saharans coming into Europe en masse
Look at Italy on a map and tell me they can make your wish work. Gaddafi was the guy stopping this.

He's disgusted at his own actions, not at Assad. He's disgusted by the neocon Zionist trash.

Earlier in the video, he was talking about how Italy "helped us liberate Iraq" or some bullshit. When said it you could tell from his facial expression and his belated sigh that he didn't believe a word of what he was saying.

I'm glad you're posting on Sup Forums instead of running a government. You would be "taken care of" within days or weeks like Mossadegh in Iran.

>He's disgusted by the neocon Zionist trash.

Stop derailing threads. ;^^^)

Gaddafi had balls. Western Europeans lost theirs a looong time ago.

Italy literally can't because NGO's have boats sending those fucking raft niggers in.
They are getting tired of this shit too, I assure you. But they can do nothing. They can't stop the NGO boats else media kikes would call another shoah and they can't not allow the niggers to apply for asylum because EU has them by the balls.
But from what I've gathered from my visit there not long ago they are about fucking done with this shit.

The mental gymnastics these trumptards have to go through.

He looks down, then at the audience, then back at the podium and... so what is that supposed to even mean to you?

Only stormfags and Islamists support dictators. Real men stand with Israel. Also their women are qt

>muh god emperor is infallible

I know my anger isn't thought through I'm just mad

It does actually, except for when there is no clear causality in it. Which is what happened with Trump's decision.
I honestly believe he's going to keep involvement in Syria minimal and the missile strike was literally an emotional response to poor Ivanka crying over dead kids.
Yes I generally have little hope in murrica and the world as a whole.

you're seeing what you want to see my friend

i dont
domestically, sure, they're on a good path.
foreign policy?
still fucking stupid

You should be. Honestly the moment this whole refugee shitshow started gaining momentum it was clear it's suicide and that it will irreperably damage the western way of life. And yet retarded fucking governments backed by retards from sheltered communities doubled down on it, and only started a proper pushback when it was too late already.
This shit is here to stay. I'm a Pole and I live in Poland, so it doesn't directly hit me due to several cultural differences, but you will fucking suffer.
Remember that great trust-based western society you have? Well it will be gone soon, along with a few other mentality and overall human interaction details you take for granted. USA can already feel it thanks to the influx of Mexicans.

>Also their women are qt
No

No they are not

t. Jew

No I was implying I have no hope left at all. Because to me it looks like President of United States accepted a military strike disregarding international law based on emotions, and that basically means I should finally fucking dig that shelter.

>he hasnt dug his shelter yet
How are you GI Joe

They're JAP but with nicer bodies, you don't understand why Jews would rather fuck white or even black chicks. Because Jewish women have the most godawful personalities in the history of ethnic groups.

That's literally what they have only, nicer bodies.

t. also dated Israeli chicks

BASED

english is a language that excels at communicating just enough information, even when incomplete. half thoughts qualify as sentences, verbs become nouns and nouns spring into action. And it's all ok.

I do write somewhat cryptically.

let me now if u have questions, I will clarify always.

What was he supposed to do, realistically? Every one of his advisors except Bannon urged the strike. If he didn't bomb Syria, they would have seen him as untrustworthy and weak and begin planning for President Pence. The Russiagate conspiracy theory would've been validated.

It would've been political suicide, and in the long run it would've prevented any hope of real peace in Syria (with Pence in charge we'd charge headfirst into WW3)

Look at this picture. Look at Jared's facial expression and look at Trump's.

You can easily tell that Kushner is angry and demanding of Trump, while Trump is uncertain, confused, and apprehensive.

I live in germany I have honestly never met a jewish person in my life.
I have no idea about jews but what I read online m8.
I wouldn't know if they really are annoying uggly women or are all IDF hotties. I wouldn't know

>Look at this picture. Look at Jared's facial expression and look at Trump's.

>Every one of his advisors except Bannon urged the strike.
That happens when you enter into the swamp instead of draining it.

ok

>IDF hotties

Not that any of us can change anything but don't trust Trump. He can change position he was very vocal about for two years over something he saw on tv. His inner circle has many neocons and he's dumb enough to trust them. They will be working him and manipulating him, sometimes trough television

It's good to have hope, but the less hope you have the lesser the disappointment will be

They are literally tanned Jews with better slightly above average bodies that can compensate against American Jew and Mizrahi women.

That's honestly it. I'd advise to just pump and dump because their personality makes me want to revisit a concentration camp if you even mention anything about religion or god forbid, politics.

A lot of Israeli Jews come from Russia/Ukraine.

That's why many of them are so pretty, they're more slav than Jewish

This is what happens when you openly challenge Israel and its fifth column in America

smoloko.com/?p=6173

Could Trump turn out to be a puppet? It's perfectly possible. But going by obvious clues like his facial expression, way of speaking regarding issues like Iraq and Syria, it's clear he knows what's going on. He just hasn't consolidated power enough to take them on at this particular moment.

Well yeah, we also got Jews from Mediterranean and we got dem genes too

That's basically why Israeli women look above average compared to Ashkenazi Americans.

Sukhna when niggas

also lol:

>In part, Johnson was influenced in his attitude towards the Jews by the religious beliefs that his family, especially his grandfather (Samuel Ealy Johnson Sr.), who was a member of the Christadelphian church, shared with him.[3][4] Christadelphians believe that the Jews are God's chosen people,[5] and LBJ's grandfather once said to him, "Take care of the Jews, God’s chosen people. Consider them your friends and help them any way you can."[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Texas

Not your fault mate, Americans are an ugly people in general.

that looks far away, doesn`t it?

Lemme give you an example or two because we slow today.

Speakers of the english language have achieved some notable scientific achievements. However, these were all achieved by and large by the use of latin. All major scientific works were written in latin and scientists conducted their work in latin. Latin is precise.

In english the sentence
'what is asserted, without evidence or reason, can be rejected without evidence or reason'

Written in english it seems to be complete. However it is incomplete ( try in german report results back). And as it is incomplete it does not stand up to scrutiny.

At first the statement might seem to need a noun to match the verb - ie.

that which is asserted to be TRUE without evidence or reason can be rejected as FALSE, without evidence or reason.

But even this does not stand up to truth testing. To truely make this a complete thought we need to clumsily add words to make a proofworthy statement that can stand the test of storms at sea.

let's try

'that which is asserted to be true, without evidence or reason, in opposition to existing evidence or reason, can similarly be rejected as false without further evidence or reason required.

That's quite a mouthful. It's clumsy. The first sentence did well getting us 75% of the way we needed to go. However, the colloquial spoken nature of the language is such that more detailed accurate and complete thoughts must be shelved in favour shorthands and abbreviations. Such a communication cannot properly convey analysis and meaning in and of itself. It must be completed by the listener, the listener must complete the meaning.

I'm not sure that german would have solved for the problem above, but i think something like finnish would have required more of the meaning to be in place in the sentence before it was handed over for parsing by the listener.

And seeing how grammar and meaning kill threads, I'll shutup now.

brutal

Anyway. I'm out.

Catch you all later.

No mainstream picked up on news that OPCW council down-voted a resolution calling for on-site investigation in Khan Sheikoun and Shayrat airbase. (((They))) literally don`t want to go there and investigate. Uncanny!
>news.iafrica.com/worldnews/1048266.html

later boere bro

It's already too late, they'll get bogged down in Russian (and possibly Chinese) diplomacy if they try this angle.

Evil Bashar is using nuclear weapons nao!! :D

>twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/855057204831039488

Again Trump makes the disgusted/ashamed face at 17:10 when Syria is brought up once more by the Italian PM

>Kremlin regime

He's stressed out about how the war went. He's balding as a result.

>they'll get bogged down
I understand that, however, the level of bias tho is like a bottomless whole and it never ceases to amaze me tbqh.

Yes those are clearly tactical nuclear weapons. This photo was taken at Shayrat air base.

The fact is Assad will win the war with or without Trump's help. It's just a question of how long.
Trump could try to assassinate Assad but that's high-risk low-reward.
Invading Syria isn't really an option for USA I believe.

Russia is already calling them out on this bullshit, I don't think it was even planned to last very long.
Especially since you can't really oppose Russia's logic in this. You need a mission on the ground to check what the fuck happened there, you cannot rely on witness reports from twitter and samples which can be tampered with (even though they definitely weren't).

Dude, we don't care how his face looks. He can look disgusted, I interpreted as "oh for fuck sake not this shit again" face.

You are tryharding so much that I genuinely feel sorry. That shows how much you put daith and trust on him to the point of literally deluding yourself that his actions were justified.

He is controlled by the zionist lobby, all evidences, and his actions so far show so.

Until he "does" something that proves otherwise, he stays zog puppet like every president before him

The problem I see with these facial expression analyses you see here and there is the same with polygraph tests, that problem being what are they even reacting to? Whenever Syria is brought up, does Trump associate that with something else, like maybe he had diarrhea the day he fired missiles at Syria and since he is a megalomaniac he thinks of that instead of what happened in Syria? Maybe he was disgusted with what he did because he is a warmonger and he wanted more missiles to be fired but someone talked him down and he is thinking "damn, wish I could have fired more missiles when I had the chance." If Trump truly is a warmonger, he might be disgusted that his response wasn't more brutal than it was.

We have no idea.

He could have not given into his feelings and fucking not hit Syria.

Fuck what the corrupt DC beltway think said, he could have nutted up and just told them no. That would have been the really strong choice to make.

>gifs.com

The only time I've ever seen someone pucker their lips and look down on the ground is when they know they fucked up and are embarassed about it

what is that type of explosion anyways? I saw it mentioned long ago with a wikipedia page and it was very interesting

Guys any news regarding Taibat Alimam, a few hours ago alqaeda terrorists were trying to recapture it from the SAA ? Any updates on the situation?

i think he just old and american aka dumb

That's anecdotal and you don't need any of this. Instead look at the big picture.
Nobody is asking you to stop liking Trump. I think he privately supports Assad too, but the Jews might be in firm control.

I agree with body language analysis. Sign of internal deference to truth. Did the same thing a few times today while coaching when one one of my players hacked down a kid from other team.

>Fucked up and embarrassed

His actions so far did nothing on an international scale. In fact they did more harm than good. We don't need to see him pucker his lips to realize that.

Like any other president before him, he :

-Warmonger
-Loves zionists
-Loves Saudi
-Muh Iran
-world police larper

That is the truth. That is what his actions showed so far.

Thermobaric

page 8 bump and g'nite

goybook dot

com/jrablos/videos/623294011199882/?permPage=1

Unbelievable...

What is it?