I'm TIRED of right wingers judging me just because I'm gay. Science said it's natural and stuff, so that's settled ok

I'm TIRED of right wingers judging me just because I'm gay. Science said it's natural and stuff, so that's settled ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EqtfG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb homo poster

who raped you as a kid?

l love being a woman. Especially nowaddays.

FinaIly, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was cheating on him. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior massive black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full ownership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequence for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a litle bich to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.

WHAT IS THIS, AN INFOGRAPHIC FOR ANTS??

>3100x1855
>for ants
this is why mobile phone posters should be IP banned

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/EqtfG

It's definitely not a choice, but a large number of environmental and biological factors are at play. It does occur naturally, but whether that's ideal or that makes it "natural" is another question entirely, especially when upbringing is such an enormous component of the equation.

If somebody's gay and happy and comfortable, then good for them. On the other hand, if somebody's gay and unhappy, I think that we're doing them a disservice by chalking it up as "natural" and not looking for a way to actually help them, making their choices essentially "live with it" or a bullet.

The gay lobby's refusal to allow it to be extensively researched does a great disservice to those who would prefer to be straight.

I think Sup Forums made me gay.

Started with wow futa in 2012 and now I am fapping to traps

Get Anally Injected Death Syndrome faggot

rape is also natural

gays don't post anime (((girls))), that's for trannies and hetfags---but mostly trannies.

Its natural for animals to eat their own shit, you should try it sometime.

Just reading the mortality part I know this thing is bullshit. Gays lived 20 years less when aids was a thing, now the life expectancy is the same.

Small sample size.

I agree with you.

Just embrace it.

I had only two partners my entire life, I'm not a slut like you.

Even anime is (((jewish))) now?? Stop being paranoid.

Nice false equivalence.

do you expect a medal for sucking dick?

You better become a slut

No, I just don't want people to be rude. Is that asking too much?

Why?

bump

Fuck off you worthless sodomite
Faggots=fuel

>gay people deserve to be persecuted because they were persecuted
Really makes you think.

Gay people deserve to be persecuted because they are faggots.

It doesn't matter what makes someone gay

Is there any rationality behind your hatred, or are you just dumb?

The way I see it, animals are gay. Male dogs and monkeys fuck each other males constantly, why is it a big deal if humans do it too?

It all boils down to it being weeded out for the continuation of the human race (if everyone is gay no more human race if there's only 1000 of you on the planet) and that cemented itself into society. We need to progress from that now that we are more advanced.

Does anyone disagree?

fuck off faggot

Fuck it's another Vanna White convention of a thread. So fake and clammo

>Science said it's natural and stuff
What did science say about chromosomes and how many genders there are?

We can create humans in laboratory if necessary.

There are only two genders, this has nothing to do with being gay.

>doesn't realize half of all Sup Forums is gay

>Humans in labratory
Fuck off monkey. Only women are suitable for childbearing.

Fags are worse than niggers.

They are even more likely to rape women than your average man.

LGBTQ BBQ when?

There's no biological basis for gender so why do you choose to be gay?

I do actually, that's why I lewdpost all the time.

>They are even more likely to rape women than your average man.
what

>There's no biological basis for gender
But there is.

Fuck off fag.

(((modern science)))

>942
>didn't even deny it
lmao

Not an argument.