L love being a woman. Especially nowaddays

l love being a woman. Especially nowaddays.

FinaIly, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was cheating on him. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior massive black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full ownership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequence for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a litle bich to the judge, claiming he had to get a roommate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.

men BTFO

tits or GTFO

Sounds nice. Drain his soul.
Cry more.

MEN BTFO!!!

No one will be there to protect you when the bullets start to fly darling.
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

k

>Kike falseflagging

Nothing to see here, move on and continue to procreate.

Men, when will they learn?

Wait a minute
I just now fuckin noticed this is the same Brittany Venti who'd cry on stream all the time because Sup Forums was mean to her.
Now I certainly don't give a shit about her

slide thread

Kill woman is good thing.

>1 post by this ID

Shit pasta is shit

Keko senior

post more thiccany

Christ. When did she get so fucking thickkkkk

Good lord Brittany

In the future its going to get easier to murder women. Why let someone steal from you (alimony, child support) when you can just kill them instead?

>l love being a woman

This is all Feminism needs to be about.
You want control? Suck my dick.

is she white enough? i can't help but think our kids would be white as shit

With this way of life they are taking they will be what men were to womans in the Victorian age.

The role reversal would mean that we will be forced to tolerate any shitty behaviour because laws.

shes 1/8 nog

fuck off with your subversion achmed.

i won't even watch at this thread but i bet atleast one person mentioned already that something would not happen in pisslam.

warum kommt ali nich nach bali,weil arafat kein fahrrad hat!
Alle malle aquamaler Spiel GUT

>FinaIly, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominant gender.
>dominant gender
>protection of the state

Literally worse than Jews. When the day of the rope comes you Women will be first

The courts are designed to destroy marriages. It's made like that on purpose.

Blame the International (((Clique)))

yeah, should be good. esp with those tits

Would, even though she's like quarter nog and her eyes are too far apart. Her new bf seems like a douche.

I know this is bait, but I've literally seen almost this exact thing happen to 2 of my friends and my cousin .

It happens constantly all over the west.

I have no sympathy when I hear about gfs, wives, ex wives being brutally butchered by their men. My first though it "that wretched cunt really must have been asking for it"

This. Men and Women have an incompatable culture in the same way blacks and whites do. In this arrangement one always parasites off the other. Being a slave/husband to a woman is like being a slave to a nigger. You are the master race being enslaved to a lesser one.

THIS
THIS
THIS
DO NOT REPLY, DO NOT OPEN, THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. ONLY REPLY TO ADD A NICE DASH OF FRESH SAH-GAY

I'd love this to be true.
I'd love for woman to actually be self efficient and reliable.
I'd love for a woman to treat me like shit if it meant I wasn't literally raising another child.
Instead every woman wants you to be both her best friend, and her damned parent. They refuse to function without intricate orders and constant handholding. You think women are smart enough to plan this shit? You're wrong, they run to a (((lawyer))) and are convinced that ruining their husband is really for their own best interests. Ever read Adam and Eve?They are easily tempted. You can blame the woman, but you have to blame (((them))) too.

Not murdering you and the nigger on the spot and then claiming a robbery is where he went wrong

aahahahahha men BTFO as always

So why did you post under the same IP a week ago claiming to be a black male? Pol is weird.

This is well crafted bait

Literally this.
Women are retarded