Sup Forums, I am absolutely terrified of the outcome of pic related

Sup Forums, I am absolutely terrified of the outcome of pic related.

SJWism has seeped into most media, vidya especially.

Just imagine:

> after you escape the opening, you find yourself in a large town. You overhear a conversation..

> "I've heard some mages say that Redgaurds tend to have a lower IQ than the other races of Men. They're also have a higher propensity towards violence. That's probably why they wind up in the dungeon so often."

> *gasp* "That is extremely racist Delvont. The Thalmor wizards say that race is a social construct, .I know plenty of nice Redgaurds, and Nords are violent too. There's one race: the Mundis race"

>All ability, skill, and attribute differences between races are gone. Purely ascetic choice.

> Gender is a sliding bar in the settings.

> Main quest is to destroy the patriarchal Empire for the Thalmor and Redguard Caliphate..

>Degeneracy widespread. Human women hooked on Skooma. Every couple is Mer/Men, Beast/Men; usually the humans are women.

What are you afraid of losing to the Progressive menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Redguard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bethesda isn't cucked though as far as I remember.
Then again... we can't trust (((western gaming))) anymore so you're probably right.

don't worry user. The Elder Scrolls 6 will be badass

Redgards are canonically not humans

>Bethesda not redpilled
Shieeet Trumps brother will make Skyrim for the nords

You don't remember this do you?
Top kek.

>they're also have
Clearly you don't know Bethesda is all about details. Stopped reading

>Sup Forums, I am absolutely terrified of the outcome of pic related.
the last good elder scrolls game was morrowind, you can stop worrying

>he thinks Elder Scrolls: SJW edition hasn't happened yet.

lost it

What was SJW about Oblivion?

kek. I would despise it but find it funny at the same time.
It would also be possible to switch it at any time during gameplay. Since it's such an important matter it would even replace the Auto-Run key.

>Daquan

MY FUCKING SIDES

Hopefully Elder scrolls VI utilizes a multitude of the Different continents of tamriel. I have always wanted to travel from skyrim to morrowind.
Extra races would be nice too, especially if the differences are more than just statistical and aesthetic.

>worrying more about SJWism and not the fact that Skyrim was a casualized pile of garbage

Grow some fucking balls you pussy ass bitch.

Beta tester here, there will be rap battles

The entire elder scrolls series is extremely redpilled and almost nobody knows why. Some of it is unintentional though. Even ESO is redpilled as fuck.

No matter what we'll always have Morrowind, and those n'wahs can never take that away from us.

Skyrim was redpilled as fuck. Besides, in your scenario it's more likely they'd be talking about orcs or Kajiet which already sort of happens in the setting. Many people fear orcs, and Kajiet aren't trusted.

They know their fanbase. TES without good old fashioned racism against dunmer, argonians and khajiits is like the Congo without handless niggers

>I am absolutely terrified

the outcome of a video game "absolutely" terrifies you?

You deserve nothing buy pity.

Mods will fix it if that happens. Ill make racist mods for it myself

This was in 2006, way before cancer invaded vidya

These are all great ideas for a game parodizing SJWism.

That's kinda true I guess.
It's literally a Empire encroaching on a people's ethnic home, and they fight back.
It's pretty redpilled in that sense.

>gaurd
>ascetic
Found the nigger

Skyrim had male marriageable npc's hit on you if you were a guy and the mmo had several gay and lesbian in addition to being interspecies. It's only gonna get worse.

Iktfb
The newest lol champion is also like this
>female
Repel with strong ideas
>male
Charmer good looking imbecile

>empire encroaching

nords founded the empire

>max out combat skills
>get "do triple damage to opposite gender" perks
>casually stroll through each dungeon, slaughtering every bandit in your path as you pause the game and instantly transition between genders
kek

How much are you charging?

Fallout 5
>be born in the vault
>parents raise you as agender until you reach adulthood
>character creation is all sliding scales
>vault overthrew fascist overseer a long time ago, is a commune now
>movement growing in the vault against ghoulophobia
>it's just their culture, we should accept mutants
>commune votes to open the vault doors to welcome in the ghoul refugees
>everyone is slaughter, player character only survives by self-defense
>guilt striken, player flees to the ruins of san francisco
>not allowed in, strict vetting in this new alt-right society, fags physically removed
>player character must join one of the fag gangs planning to overrun the city's defenses and gain access to muh gibmes
>eventually build up enough of an army to attack the city walls
>horrific slaughter, your comrades fall around you
>army of alt-right mechs closes in on your location
>pussy out and flee
>alone in the wilderness, you must learn to survive
>slow process of red-pilling
>get yourself a right-wing doggie who kills ghouls
>finally get the courage to shoot stuff
>become redpilled
>stand before the city walls and heil hitler
>the gates open
>end credits

The answer is any setting with Dunmer must be at least 40% racist and right to be so.

>America in 50 years

jokes on you i play bretons
they are racemixed anyway so no difference there

Stop playing video games.

If this happens then you reply with keeping your wallet shut.

this is the only way to combat this bullshit.

>morrowind
fuck off casual trash, daggerfall was far better

I honestly and unironically think that the option to lead the stormcloak rebellion redpilled a lot of younger people on nationalism.

>It would also be possible to switch it at any time during gameplay. Since it's such an important matter it would even replace the Auto-Run key.

Stay mad N'wah.

But daggerfall was prior to mw. I just mw was the last good one, not that it was the best one.

Don't be giving Todd-san any ideas.

Ever hear of ARENA?

>Extra races would be nice too

They already have a fuckton of different races. What more do you need?

Interesting. Care to elaborate?

>Not knowing about Todd "Nigger Grave Digger" Howard

goty every year

Skyrim had the best 3Dpeen mods. Even had a cutlet bar. Very realistic. I was stripping all the hotties. Makes you fight more ya see? David knew when he killed Goliath and then ejaculated with Jonathan

That's called lazy programming.

doesn't work. that last mass effect game sold and it was a dogshit sandwich even BEFORE the social justice stuff

Only people that started with Oblivion think Skyrim was a step down. Sure it continued to dumb down features and become less of an actual RPG, but it was definitely an improvement from Oblivion.

Plus: >muh mods

I played Skyrim before Oblivion and in my opinion Oblivion is better.

Pretty self evident if you played the game.

thats mostly because skyrim map is ultra small and bleak and population number is insultingly unrealistic

First you have to unlock the skill where you can read people's gender

Start playing more videogames

modders would fix that shit so fast.

uhh.. Wrong. They're Atmorans who settled in Hammerfall. Nice try, though.

In skyrim you could literally join a rebellion to ethnically cleanse the province. I'm sure it'll be okay

Fallout 4, with as shit as it was, wasn't afraid of using Retarded and other non-PC terms. I'm not too worried about SJWism seeping in, I'm just afraid of Todd and his lies.

Oblivion had better quests but its' game world fucking sucked. Hated exploring a giant English meadow and copypasta Ayleid ruins especially when compared to Morrowind and Skyrim.

Fuck Bethesda. Fallout is rightful InXile IP.
RIGHTFUL INXILE IP.

>modders would fix that shit so fast.
if they did try this shit, and modders came out with "fixes", i'd be surprised if they didn't try to fuck it up for everyone

Play TES: I Arena. You can travel from Skyrim to Morrowind, to Elesweyr, to Summerset Isle back to Cyrodiil.

They're a separate race from the atmorans. Why post this without even the most simple search?
>and they have no known connection with the ancestral Nordic homeland of Atmora.
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Redguard
Come on man. Where do you think their resistance to disease comes from?

lmao you're a fucking retard. The Thalmor are the most redpilled race in TES lore

>Main quest is to destroy the patriarchal Empire for the Thalmor and Redguard Caliphate..

BY ALLAH THIS IS BRILLIANT
**sips skooma**

Todd Howard doesn't take any suggestions. This is not necessarily always a good thing. For this case it is.

tes arena feels more like minecraft than elder scrolls desu

I never thought I'd be asking this but can someone redpill me on the Jewish narrative in Oblivion that I missed?

There's a redguard in the main quest but you have the option of letting him die.

Anime and manga but thankfully that'll never happen. Literature is always safe.

Quest lines were definitely better, especially the Dark Brotherhood. Aw hell, all the guild quests were better than Skyrim

Thalmor aren't the jews though.

Combat was also better as far as I'm concerned, I felt in control of the fight and could strategize where as in Skyrim I just mashed buttons and hoped for the best. Probably because I could block, use a sword, and cast spells without having to constantly change what I had equipped in each hand like a retard.

Fucking (((High Elf))) s'wits ruined everyone

Checked. I stopped playing ESO when all that was left for me was PvP. There's a Morrowind expansion coming up in June, though... might have to take a look.

None as far as i can tell

>Thalmor aren't the jews though.
Nice try

Separate race =/= separate species, TES is a magical universe where you can interbreed the races and you always get a distinct race back, they don't blend. There's a book about it in Morrowind I think.

jews are redpilled goyimt!

Unrelated, Jews are Thalmor

Don't worry, it's not coming this decade.

>that pic

I totally avoided the storylines and went for personal power. All magic Breton, insane mana regen basically instantly, spamming Staggering area spells so I don't have to aim. Then it got just too easy.

So help me out nigga.

>males -10 personality, +10 strength

It was 10 times better compared to Morrowind, where the entire fucking map is a brown mess with giant mushrooms. Morrowind has terrible world design, and anyone who thinks it's good should commit suicide.

Breton here. I finally slay dagoth ur and the Dark Elves still refer to me as N'wah. That's ok, though. I killed two of their false gods before fleeing back to High Rock. Thinking I might fight the Akaviri, or something.

Read the fucking page I linked man.
>Redguards do not share the same blood as the other human races, and they have no known connection with the ancestral Nordic homeland of Atmora.
>Redguards (formerly "Yokudans") hail from the western continent of Yokuda
What the fuck is wrong with nu/pol/? You newfags just spout shit without the most basic reading.

It's a bit iffy because the Thalmor are meant to be like Nazis, but they are actually a lot more like Jewish Marxists.

Why waste the skillpoints when you can just cast Know Pronoun?

The only people who dislike oblivion and love skyrim are graphicsfags

this is such a quality post on video games I have to believe it was an off-topic post in a random blue board that wasn't Sup Forums