IT'S HAPPENING U.S. AIRFORCE SENDS NUKE SNIFFER TO NORTH KOREA

>The U.S. Air Force dispatched a nuclear sniffer aircraft Thursday to the east of the Korean Peninsula amid the possibility of North Korea's imminent nuclear test, a government source said.

>The WC-135 Constant Phoenix, a special-purpose U.S. plane, made an emergency sortie today over the East Sea," the source said, requesting anonymity

>Its mission is to collect samples from the atmosphere in order to detect and identity a nuclear explosion.

[link to english.yonhapnews.co.kr]

On April 25th NK will test a nuke.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/3374774/us-air-force-dispatches-nuke-sniffer-plane-into-the-skies-over-north-korea-on-emergency-mission/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao they have microwaves in north korea too you know.
it wont work dummy

reminder omega /happening/ is on the 2th

It's nothing.

andddddd its literally nothing, however NK's military will celebrate its 85th anniversary this tuesday 25th with their 6th nuclear test. USA will bend the knee again just as they did with warships running away from NK's direction to AUS.

Load of bullshit, probably not true

omega?

USA will attack on the 26th
>screencap this

"omega /happening/" the happening of happenings

Russia and China are also waiting at North Korean borders. Noice.

thesun.co.uk/news/3374774/us-air-force-dispatches-nuke-sniffer-plane-into-the-skies-over-north-korea-on-emergency-mission/
NO ITS HAPPPPENING

>2th

Reroll for digits

Hasn't it been stationed over there for like a month now? I read about it a couple weeks ago... not a big happening.

>As far as North Korea is concerned, we are in very good shape," said Trump. "I respect [President Xi Jinping] very much, and I think he's working very hard… Some very unusual moves have been made over the past two or three hours and I really have confidence that the president will try very hard."

Has Trump made a deal with China to take out NK?

NORTH KOREA IS TESTING A NUKE ON APRIL 25????

Guys....

This was posted last year, warning about "TRUMP APRIL 26" over the radio, before he even won the election....
>youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg

>SAGE

i know omega /happening/ on 26th
>pray for me Guinea Pig

In all honesty? No.

Rather, he's probably leaned on China to let the ROK, US, and Japan reunify Korea in exchange for continued mineral access and temporarily subsidized coal, or maybe a backing off on the Spratlys.

>it's happening
>nothing
>it's happening tomorrow
>nothing
>it's happening next week
>nothing
>it's happening guys
>it happens
>see, i told you

It WILL happen user.

We just don't know when.

>in exchange for continued mineral access and temporarily subsidized coal
You do realize that Chinks can just take the rare earth element deposits when shit hits the fan and nobody will be able to stop them, right.
You hopefully also realize that the Chinks secured their coal imports by buying Strayan coal companies.

It's always happening, just very slowly.

>Trump April 26th radio broadcast
>NK's 85th anniversary on the 25th
>Nuke/EMP multi-hospital drill for NYC/NJ on the 25th/26th

Living in NYC and feeling pretty doomy

can we make it habben faster/

POL has happening threads like 5 times a day. There's a happening maybe once every 2-3 months. Fuck you degenerates

its great banter u cuck

Wrong.

Was this around the same time as the creepy emergency broadcast before that train accident?