The Promise — Armenian Genocide Film — T*rkroaches & Muslims will try to silence this

>Film comes out April 21, 2017

>Interview with Batman & Oscar Isaac
streamable.com/jz4ni

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=gnwgMYeaqr4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres
youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
thepromisetoact.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/tp_study-guide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh look whites are making another movie about how great they are

when are we getting the drama about whites invading iraq and murdering a million iraqis in the Iraqi Genocide

Muslims can't be Genocided.

>armenian genocide
>real

yeah man because killing traitors who were collaborating with the russian army during WW1 is really a genocide of an entire minority of people that still exist today

Thanks, we are pretty great

Honestly, I don't care about alternate history movies much. They can do whatever.

Quiet roach. Your turn is next

Stop being such a homo, homo.

Just kidding, you're alright, user.

(Just kidding, you aren't)

>t. Crypto-Cockroach

Yeah sending women and children out into the Syrian desert, making them starve, raping them and murdering them is A-OK.

Kek, mehmet you're the joke of Yurope and the world.

Do you realize how much people make fun of you mudslimes?

I'm surprised Sultan Erdoroach hasn't blocked Sup Forums's IP yet.

>collaborate with the russian army giving them intel on the soldier's location and their battle plans
>get moved the fuck away from the frontlines to avoid the leak of information
>g-genoicde! oy vey!

considering every country around 1915 dealt with spies by killing them, Turks did nothing wrong.

This is now officially a T*rkroach thread.

Ugh I fucking hate you Turks so fucking much. I hate how arragont you fucks are. Like you look like feces and still have the balls to walk up to hot blonde girls and ask them out, I love watching you roaches get rejected. FUCK YOU!

>Iraqi Genocide
I wish you ignorant nigger

>M'Collaboration Meme

You obviously haven't done your research.

Go read about the Hammadian Massacres from the late 1800's.

T*rkroaches had planned to kill off all minorities for a very long time. Those minorities owned all the land (it's on record).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres

Anyone defending a T*rkroach is a fucking degenerate and should be gassed like the kikes.

Anyone not defending the massacre of the FIRST Christians is a fucking degenerate and should be gassed as well.

Fuck you traitor.

Who cares? Armenians aren't smart enough to use it in their advantage unlike Jews. You will gain nothing but virtue signal points
All it does is make Turkey hate you more and it's just bad for business.

oh man check out these Iraqi Genocide Deniers

You're right. Generation Kill was great.

>go do your research
>links wikipedia

get back to me when you actually read a book about the subject. Armenian's weren't genocided, the majority of them that died, died due to starvation thanks to the Allies invading iraq and palestine which was the bread basket of the Ottoman empire. The ones that were killed by the army were the prostitutes and roasties that were sleeping wiht the soldiers and sending the information to russian troops invading from the caucuses

>work with enemy army
>get BTFO
>its the Turks fault for my grandma dying because she was telling the russians information!

Armenians like working.

Kikes like making money on other peoples work. That's the biggest difference between them. They are a similar people though.

This can't be real... They must really be "butt-buddies" which I thought was a made up term that jealous girlfriends used to make me feel bad about hanging out with my friends.

Nice delusion you got there goatfucker

What do Armenians even look like?

>The Government of Sultan Erdog*an has deposted 0.02 T*rkish lira's into your account.

>T*rkroaches & Muslims will try to silence this

I was reading about this the other day. How "haters" were trying to give the film a bad name and rate it down on sites like IMDB.

Funny thing was they were blaming "Right wing trolls" instead of Muslims and Turks.

Why the fuck would right wingers have a problem with a movie about Muslims genociding Christians?

Time to kill turk roaches

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

About time we got another high profile fantasy film.

>unironically defending kikes who bit the hand that fed them only to start screaming and crying genocide when justice was served

why the hell don't you think the allies punished the Turks for the "genocide" they didn't even bother giving Armenians a country because the entire thing was just bullshit war propaganda to paint the central powers and the Turks as evil

They look like Jews. The so called Jewish nose is actually most common in Armenians.

To be fair, the Muslims murdered each other. Although you could certainly say that American business and (((political))) interests were the driving force.

remember the Vietnamese Genocide committed by whites

or how about the Afghan Genocide currently in progress by whites

while we're at it, why not the Korean Genocide that whites perpetrated

sure is nice to not have to recognize all these Genocides when you get to inflict all your own biases on other people, huh you faggot hick

They are QTs.

The ugly ones are usually T*rkish rape babies.

>turks raided the IMDB page for the movie months before it came out

how can people get so butthurt over movies?

yeah this is a major canard that Iraqi Genocide denialists like to put forth

You need to do more research, crypto-T*rk.

Not defending Christians makes you a degenerate.

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Now kindly go fuck a goat or your sister.

Because Mudslimes are the victims as seen by libcucks.

What libcucks don't realize is Mudslimes have killed millions in hordes for hundreds of years.

The reason Islam exists is to compete with Christianity.

Christians were usually a peaceful people, but they were regurgitated by the Mudslimes—hence the Crusades (which was literally fucking 500 years ago)....Mudslimes are still at war with the world and all their countries are shit, while Christian countries always flourish.

>not defending the side that's in the wrong makes you a degenerate

nice logic you have there, it's truly a shame your retail job was taken away from you in this so called "retail apocalypse" I'm sure you made an excellent sales associate at k-mart

>Roaches
>Butthurt

It's in their DNA.

Look what happens in Yurope when someone makes fun of Moohamed or their dear Erdocuck.

Germans allow them to protest with their ugly as sin flags on the streets.

Its pretty common desu—The roach government spends millions per year to pay for genocide denial.

I don't know why they keep doing it—just accept it.

>hence the Crusades (which was literally fucking 500 years ago)

500+500 btw that's 1000, the crusades were 1000 years ago.

>Christians were usually a peaceful people
can you explain the islamic conspiracy that led white christians to spearhead the world wars

hold on while i get my popcorn so i can watch you melt down in real time while you sperg about jews forcing your ancestors to slaughter one another by the million

Have you actually done the research?

Even if a tiny fraction sided with the Russians during the fall of the Ottoman Empire in WWII, it doesn't mean the T*rkroach Army should pile up 1.5 million dead bodies in the Syrian desert. That is what constitutes Genocide you fucking idiot.

You do know that the history of Muslims is very bloody right?

Are you a Mudslime? Or a pajeet?

meanwhile your government lies about wmd so you can ruin countries and kill millions of people

Yes I meant 1000. That makes it even worse for Mudslimes.

They keep blaming Christians for their Low IQ.

Look, no one is denying Christian nations have led many wars—but they have evolved over time and have made great progress—especially European white Christians.

Now look at Mudslimes—they've literally made no progress since 1200AD. They splurge around like niggers and blame DA WHITE CHRISTIAN MAN for all their problems.

Who needs help to war we are all human and thats what we do people are never peaceful

>leak information about Turkish soldiers to the Russian
>said Turkish soldiers get slaughtered en masse thanks to literal jew rat tactics
>Ottoman authorities say "nah senpai we ain't havin' snitches"
>round up the rats and shoot them
>deport the rat's families down to Syria where they can't leak information to the russian
>said rats die thanks to Allies cutting food supply lines via rail way tracks and thus starve and die
>not to mention disease outbreaks like cholera which was very prevalent in the Armenian community because they believed bathing was a sin
>turks are in the wrong

can I get a large fries btw? and a #6 small?

DEATH

TO

ALL

TURK

ROACHES

A dead mudslime is a good mudslime.

You mad muslim? Sadaam was gassing his own people for many many years.

Mudslimes got lucky because most of the locations they live in has oil. If there was no oil, the middle east would literally be a shithole like Africa.

>t. Roach living in Maryland next to a Mosque

You buttmad Batman is starring in a movie about the Armenian Genocide?

no, sorry faggot it's just that you all have nukes now so that you know open militancy will assuredly lead to your mutual annihilation

it's not because you're any more civil than you were 70 years ago. you just focus on bombing countries that don't have nuclear weapons and lying to go to wars like you did in iraq

Yea we became better right around the reformation but thats purely quintessential

low quality bait, apply yourself next time.

Why are you posing on a U.S. proxy you fucking fag?

As opposed to ISIS being in a holy war right now to slaughter all infidels while Christians are not? It's about what's happening right now you grammarless retard.

But do please keep giving red herrings to try and prove a point.

>literally drops nukes on civilians
>invades everywhere and continues killing civilians
>literally burns people with flame throwers and napalm bombs
>w-we are no longer violent, we are good poople

Danm it coincidental

Cenk, is that you?

lol hick anger. get savaged you faggot yokel

T*rkroach proxyfags buttmad $100 million movie is made about the Armenian Genocide starring Batman.

I would like to educate you cucks so you can stop living in fantasy land that your fathers and grandfathers built for you.

Come to realize the truth—it will set you free and MAYBE people won't keep making fun of you for being roaches. But who am I kidding, you are ALL roaches.

Here's a study guide:
>thepromisetoact.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/tp_study-guide.pdf
>thepromisetoact.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/tp_study-guide.pdf

You forgot to turn on your proxy Abdul

Kek

The american gov is not christian its satanic thats why we have a pentagram as a building it steels r rights and sets the world on fire we have lost controll of it

ITT: Actual arguments vs muh roach proxy

it's funny because you're acting like there aren't entire lawless cities in the USA like Detroit, Baltimore, the Bronx, etc

I was talking about christianity

T*rks have no arguments.

100% of the scholars agree all over the world.

It's time to join the light, roach. Maybe Allah will forgive you for your sins.

Traitors or proxyfags.

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Now kindly piss off.

Armenians are scam artist. Most fags on here are probably Armenian diaspora. I've never seen an Armenian flag on Sup Forums or Sup Forums before... you're literally discount kikes.

it's funny because even in these so-called "white countries" you claim to be defending, the vast majority of the people are nihilists and atheists

literally nobody gives two flying fucks about your religion outside south america and sub saharan africa

What do actually belive our gov is good they are a hyperboly of what our founders warned us it could become

Saddam was gassing Kurds who actually killed and raped Armenians during the supposed genocide. I'm not a turkroach either but you Armenians are literally kikes - doesn't matter if you're Christians. You're also mudbloods.

>acts of war are immoral
Lol

They are if you have no reason to be there

Not really.

>Killing Muslims

>Not a civic duty

Yes support the murder of your own people

Soooo? Why do you blame Turks again?

But, genocide can only be committed on people. Thus your point is still invalid

You seem pretty butthurt about this obscure and irrelevant race. Tell me more about them.

Also, I'll gladly support this movie if it makes roaches butthurt

Not for the ones who are following orders but the one who sent them to fight for something that has nothing to do with them veit nam was what he the roach was refrenceing and so was i

Since we're in a turkthread: this turkish-american (worst of both worlds, just awful) shot like five people in a mall last year. He killed himself in jail a couple days after the Turkish referendum. Do you think he just wanted to throw in an evet or a hayir before he died?

Muslims systematically doing anything is way less likely than germans systematically gassing a bunch of jews. Be careful when you start not denying genocides, friend.

Hi Cenk!

hi cenk

I don't "blame" you, most historians do. I can't be an expert on every country, so I have to take them at their word. According to them, you are responsible for many unnecessary deaths.

Someone, remove kebab.

>obscure and irrelevant race
Someone has never tried to park in Los Angeles.

lol this thread is really not going the way that whites planned

you guys are getting objectively mauled rn

Redpill me on LA parking

kep us bosted :DDD

>get the german government to surrender when they're winning
>own the international banks who make huge profits on war debt
>go through the Great Depression living well while everyone starves
>WhyTheGermansNoLikeUsJews.jpg
>oh lord, it's a shoa!!!!

well, by your logic, Hitler did nothing wrong then. But then again, you fail your own logic, faggot, because they didn't just kill the spies, they tried to kill the spies entire race.

Yeah you never cause any unmecessary deaths. Napalm bombing villages in Vietnam was absolutely necessary, so was nuking a country that was debating surrender.

>debating surrender
I guess some illiterate cockroach knows better than our generals
>bombing villages
Wow, we bombed the enemy! So evil!

Do your research dumbass. They said they were debating surrender but apperantly it was "wrongly translated".

was he shrunk by the gulenists

Get the fuck out of here you Armenian Genocide denying, goat fucking cockroach

You fool. The coup was a warning from him because Erdoğan was no longer giving him toy cars.

>Blame T*rks

kek

Nigga 100% of Historians have proved it.

End of story.

Your great grandfather probably killed at least 20 people.

If Nazis paid for this shit you should too.