Why the fuck is it that top tier women are always leftists? I'm seriously getting tired of this at my college

Why the fuck is it that top tier women are always leftists? I'm seriously getting tired of this at my college.

Why is this?

>Top Tier
>Leftist
Choose one.

maybe your tastes are shit.

Fuck off with your fat chick pic as top tier.

Because women are stupid and susceptible to Marxism the most.

I seriously hope pic is unrelated

She's hot as fuck, anons. Problem is she's also a leftist.

Came to post this.
She's a chunky fucking mess.

I'm seriously tired of your garbage bait suggesting that you or anyone would find that attractive

lol thats not top tier. sounds like you have some oneitis for a goth chick and are projecting.

also most women are leftists until married now, they're not independent thinkers generally, so they go with the political default which is leftism. the ones that fancy themselves as political just go whatever will get them the most signalling credits.

lmao who are you trying to fool? This is a fat girl slathered in make up and dyed hair to distract from her grotesque figure.

>fat alt-basic thot
>top tier

Go to college in the South. All the hot girls are conservative

You posted this same shit yesterday.

>even my standards are higher

She is fat. And I don't want to know what her face looks like without the makeup. :vomit:

>tier women are always leftists

HOLY BAIT, BATMAN!

I think it's trans-something.

They're obviously not top tier then....

assuming sarcasm from OP as that bitch is a 5

I sincerely hope you're trolling.
That bitch it's not hot.
You can like it if you want, but promoting her as hot? GTFO

yes, trans-whale

>Top Tier

Maybe your version of "Top" tier.

You guys are a bunch of faggots. You can't tell me you wouldn't bang her.

Here's another top tier girl at my uni who isn't "fat". No lie there's at least 3 chads competing for her right now.

It makes no sense! I want to date a top tier girl but they're all fucking leftists!

Congratulate "her" on her transition. It's almost convincing.

Once you see the leftist ideology in terms of them being girls, about saying touchy feely shit, getting incessant affirmations, and living off handouts it makes more sense.

The better question is how can any self respecting man buy into an ideology aimed at women?

>She's hot as fuck

She really isn't. Not in an r9k"2/10 wouldn't bang" way but she is genuinely not attractive, I can see why you might think she is but you've just been fooled by the makeup and bright hair.

>top tier

Sorry buddy, your taste is shit and your taste just so happens to be fat unattractive women, who usually are leftist.

Nah generally the hottest chicks usually don't care about politics

>top tier
On a scale of 1 to Mugabe, how much of a nigger are you?

You guys don't know shit about what makes a woman attractive.

You can't tell me you wouldn't smash if this chick walked up to you at a bar.

Jajajajajaja
Moar like woobles over to you at the discount store.

> implying everyone has same tastes as him

>top tier
>that fat cow with cow piercing and blue hair
>hipster hat

kys op

Ultimate-tier Auggie

considering I am not single, I wouldnt smash that, no

But the real point is, it wouldnt be hard to say no

Because top tier right wing women tend to get branded and bred by military prospects before they even graduate hs. Then they blow up like balloons and stomp around in "army wife" gear living the good life on federal bennies while their husbands get hunted by goat fuckers in the desert. If you have such a problem being surrounded by liberal women who make your dick hard, put yourself out there and try to change some minds with a good fuck. Don't bitch to us.

Coal burner?

That's top tier for you?
>Double chin
>Septum piercing
>Layer of makeup to hide awful skin from their terrible eating habits
>Weak limp hair from repeatedly dying it every other day of the week.
>Extremely dark eyeshadow to hide the fact she gets no sleep to spend all night on tumblr

Nah.

Chuba Maga soma Noleeya Cheekta wookie baba han solo

ha ha ha ha ha

the person in the picture is top tier?
she is overweight,with over made make up.
She is normal or maybe even ugly without the makeup,so no.
Right wing girls that are not christians tend to be hotter while the left is average\ugly.

You guys can't seriously tell me that you wouldn't take a run at this woman if you had a few drinks in you.

We're not all chubby chasers, user.

No

> Drinking at a bar

What are you, normal?

>you will never marry a right wing, traditionalist, bible believing, Torah observant, Christian
Why even live

2/10 would not bang