Is there any safe place to live anymore?

Forget gays, degeneracy, multiculturalism, etc for a second. Think only about safety.

Just safety.

Walking anywhere at any hour without fear of anything happening to you, no need to put bars in your windows, no beggars or scammers trying to steal, being able to leave your bike outside without fear of it getting stolen, leaving your house alone without fear of a break in, etc, etc, etc...

Does such a place even exist anymore? I don't care if there is "progressism" there, just safety.

Does it exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overland_Park,_Kansas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bottom of the sea

any rural place with no immigrants in 1000000000% safe

but you will never lvie there because youre a spoiled city boy who looks down on "rural retards" and your nose up in the skies

delet yourself ni una menos
joke aside, the only moment that we will have something like that is when something happens like in the movie La Belle Verte

Switzerland

this, Appalachians has one of the lowest crime rates in the country

Is the shitty net worth it though?

>Does such a place even exist anymore? I don't care if there is "progressism" there, just safety.

Yes

Rural parts of NZ and Australia.

>Want to live off the grid as much as possible
>It costs a huge amount of money to pay for the land
>The government is slowly eliminating off the grid and rural type living by corralling people into bigger cities where they're easier to monitor and control

After living in the concrete jungle known as New York City, I wouldn't mind living in a log cabin for a few years - fast paced city life will literally drive you insane. Just look at other large cities like LA and Chicago - full of nutjobs and angry, bitter people.

Never once felt in danger in my state.

small towns in safe european countries. I feel completely safe in my hometown

Rural towns in the Balkans. People still operate on shame/family honor principles out there. Getting my papers sorted out to be repatriate to Croatia desu I don't care if all I have to do for the rest of my life is shitty farm work desu

>high land prices
lol land prices are rock bottom in any east european place
>living off the grid
literally just move away from the main roads into some wilderness, give up of electricity or make solar, get a garden and few animals, wood for heating, its not rocket science

besides 90% of pol shares the opinion i previously described

I'm pretty sure that iceland is really peaceful and secure

I live in such a place pretty much but because of poverty and drugs there's still some theft and break ins. Anything scrap worthy left outside overnight is fair game. Violent crime is low at least.

lol you are a 100 years too late
not even kosovo works that way these days

when i said immigration i dont mean just niggers and arabs
immigration in general, but its hard to understand taht for americans because you are super mixed up and move all the time

my family has been living on the same palce since time immemorial like many others

Maybe you would enjoy owning your own land.

>people were able to live off the land 100 years ago with no problem
>I can't do it unless I have my cell phone, and my nice TV, and computer!

Start saving up money dude. 10 years from now I'll be 33 and I'll have $300,000 saved up.

Buy a plot of land in the middle of nowhere. Find books on how to live off the grid and start going at it.

Not here, at least not everywhere. I've met people who left the city of Bs As to go to the countryside. Some times they had to go to the city to buy some things for the house and there were criminals who broke in their house when they weren't there. They ended coming back to the city

No idea how it is in other places

Well relative to the US people still seem to give a fuck about bringing shame to their family and keep the general baboonery to a low.

I live on an army base. Never lock my doors, kid walks to school, plays outside past dark, leave my wallet in my car with the keys in the ignition. Never had a problem.

Cranberry twp pennsylvania and surrounding areas.

>I'll be 33 and I'll have $300,000 saved up.
Why the fuck would you be living in the middle of nowhere if you were that rich?

That could get you 30 years of perfectly decent city life over here.

I'm definitely saving up. I keep my monthly expenses strictly for car insurance, food, and gasoline. Hopefully sometime by the time I'm near 40 I'll have a nice amount saved up to move to a quiet area.

its not as retarded but croatia is a western country
it might be poor and disfunctional, but its a culturally wholly western country and modernizing fast

if you want what you said you would be better of going somewhere else

western modern liberal countries with cuck laws and cuck rulers:
croatia
slovenia
czech

western countries with a bit less cuck:
slovakia
hungary
poland

places that would maybe fit your description:
moldavia
northern albania
kosovo
wallachia

he meant that the community keeps people from public degeneracy, he didn't mean full kosovo blood feud shit

>>he meant that the community keeps people from public degeneracy,
And what, it's so much better if it's behind closed curtains?

neither did i
there is no blood feud anywhere anymore
it literally doesnt exist even on the poorest of places
>community keeps people from public degeneracy
then you MOST DEFINETELY want to avoid croatia

How is Poland cucked?

i heard japan is like that

be secure and confident in yourself and your ability to handle any threat and kill any man and you will feel safe anywhere

>Walking anywhere at any hour without fear of anything happening to you, no need to put bars in your windows, no beggars or scammers trying to steal, being able to leave your bike outside without fear of it getting stolen, leaving your house alone without fear of a break in, etc, etc, etc...

This never happens where i live. God damn its so fucking comfy here.

Move to Butte City, California.

I really don't think you understand just how degenerate things are crobro, people who abuse drugs and drink too much are still scorned on a cultural level in Croatia and there's still a facade of Catholicism and a sense of community in the small towns, that alone puts it head and shoulders above any random town in the US

poland is not cucked as the most,
but it is still western tier
it all depends if current government keeps in power like erdogan (kacynski, erdogan and orban are literally teh same people in different countries) or is they lose the election
if pis loses next elections poland goes back to 100% cuck

How is it not? It's in NATO, it's been selling the national properties to foreigners, the SJW indoctrination has been in universities since forever, most women are whoring themselves to westerners, it's all just like in the rest of eastern Europe.

>And what, it's so much better if it's behind closed curtains?
Absolutely. It's always been around to some degree, it's only recently that they started parading it around.

Are you telling me that a small town in Croatia has g string fags walking down to the store?

>people who abuse drugs and drink too much are still scorned on a cultural level in Croatia
Where the fuck are you getting this from?

antartica.

Your own private Kekistan can be achieved by buying an acre or two in the country and then improving it. You can probably get one for $1,000

Rural America

Kyoto

ah-bloo-bloo

From my time summering in the more rural and conservative parts of the country (central Dalmatian hinterland)

Just the mentality people have toward drunks there make a huge difference.

>people who abuse drugs and drink too much are still scorned on a cultural level
only in smaller villages
villages in general make about 40% of people and dropping rapidly
cities are us tier

drugs are everyday thing
i personally know more people that did drugs than those who dont and i live near a small town

>facade of catholicism
only with immigrated bosnians
only 10ish percent people even go to church

you are talking about croatia from the 90s
today croatia is a vastly different mdoernized place

>Dalmatian hinterland
croatian hinterland is an abandoned wasteland with no young people and no perspective or future

Gated communities in suburbs at least in the U.S.

move to idaho

Most places are like this. A lot of other commenters are saying rural areas, and that's true. But even the nice neighborhoods of cities are fairly safe. I often get lazy and leave my door unlocked and nothing ever happens to me.

>From my time summering in the more rural and conservative parts of the country (central Dalmatian hinterland)
Those parts of the country are literally dead, small towns and villages reduced to 5% of their population, many of them with no one under 60 still living there.

No I'm really not. I'm talking from personal first hand experience. You really don't know how good you have it. Croatia may not be medieval Albania but it's definitely not modern day Sweden or San Francisco and that counts for something.

>Walking anywhere at any hour without fear of anything happening to you, no need to put bars in your windows, no beggars or scammers trying to steal, being able to leave your bike outside without fear of it getting stolen, leaving your house alone without fear of a break in, etc, etc, etc...
Japan is literally like that but you guys are too racist

Tis fine for me. Only problem is the oldish buildings. You fags must be from Zagreb or Rijeka some shit. So progressive!

Bhutan in tibet mountains.

>it's definitely not modern day Sweden or San Francisco and that counts for something
its not really an accomplishment
there hardly is a place i nthis world as cucked as sweden or sf

dalmatinska zagora is a literal meme in this country
its like saying that entire us is west virginia

also let me remind you that this is catholic culture and its astronomically different than us protestan culture

besides we are slavs, mass drinking here enver was considered something bad in the first place

Norway seems pretty safe, also Japan (just don't leave any bean cakes out after sunset)

It doesn't count for shit, it might not be quite as down on the downward slope there's no going up from, but that's it. The direction is still the same, and it has many additional downsides that proper countries don't.

How do you imagine this being in any way fine?

im not a left winger
im just saying you the reality
places you talk about do not make the laws, but the overwhelming majority from urban areas,
zagora and the like literally dont have the basic life neccessities so youll be forced to live off the grid if you come there

yeah but they dont like spics

>dalmatinska zagora is a literal meme in this country
>its like saying that entire us is west virginia
Dalmatians zagora is full of charming old ladies cashing pension cheques and poor people eeking out a living while maintaining their culture and dignity.

West Virgina is full of charming old ladies cashing their pension cheques and poorfags doing everything they can to buy heroin and meth with dignity meaning absolutely nothing.

Again, I really think you're failing to understand what I'm trying to say and are simply reducing everything to wages and shiny cars.

AUSTRIA
FUCKING AUSTRIA
doesnt have almost any problems with migrations
migrants dont come there much
even if they do they do not create much problems
paychecks and life standards in general are much bigger than in fucking germany
its completely modern and western
its fileld with far right wing
jobs everywhere
future
perspective
austria is a paradise and an utopia to the point you cant imagine

Anywhere in east Europe, if you're fine with poverty of course.
You've still got gypsy beggars, but they're harmless.

>Again, I really think you're failing to understand what I'm trying to say and are simply reducing everything to wages and shiny cars.
no im fucking not
do you really think youth is any different in there
its fucking not
im not materialist in any way, dont even have a car, dont even go out (and i live in a fairly wealthy family), i like old people better myself, but REALITY IS FUCKING REALITY

youve been listening fairytales

go either to poland or to austria if you want future and fi you have any brains
avoid us

Pretty much any upper middle class or lower upper class neighborhood in the US, especially if they're incorporated and have their own police department. No one on welfare can afford to live there, and land is too expensive to waste on low income housing, so the only thing they dump their money into are schools, roads, and a lot of fucking cops. It's actually really nice when your car breaks down and you can flag some cops down just a block away and they give you a free ride to the shop.

Of course, it's not like OP can afford it.

>zagora and the like literally dont have the basic life neccessities so youll be forced to live off the grid if you come there
kek wtf am I reading? Every town ive been in in zagora had perfectly functional utilities. It's not Afghanistan.

Maybe if our poor had as much money as your "poor" they'd be able to afford heroin and meth too, moron.

>jobs everywhere
Really? What's the foundation for Austria's economy? What do they produce / export? Serious questions (that I could just google but won't because that's not the American way)

they make more just on tourism than our entire economy creates

enjoy driving your kids 10 miles to knin to school every day i guess then

My city is okay, but there is nothing there.
4 minutes of walk and you've seen everything.

Poor is poor you dumb chucklefuck, you're arguing from some contradictory stance where Croatian rural culture and American rural culture is completely indistinguishable and saying Croatia is totally westernized because wages and privatization is on the upswing when it's clearly not. I've observed the mentality of both firsthand and I'm telling they're different, you seem to want to distance yourself from this so you don't associate Croatia with "backwards" Albania and so you can lick western boots more.

Why are there so many hrvats awake at 5:30 AM?

krenuo sam u vienu
da pronađem sebi djevu
nisam znao što da radim
išao sam tamo prvi put

hladan kao led
ubilo me beznađe

austrija zemlja teška
za hodače sivih cesta
klasni mir i takve trice
ustajala žabokrečina

hladan kao led
ubilo me beznađe

stara viena dobro ime ima
lijepo ime koje znaju svi
al' djevojke na ulicama ničemu ne vrijede
i kriplovi su česti i svakodnevna stvar
rekoh spasi bože osterreich

Literally rural Texas. Everything you named, I live everyday, its comfy.

>Fuck Off We Are FULL

montana

also a good choice.
nigs here are starting to migrate from the big cities though

LOOK M8
im a fucking evola style traditionalist and i dont hate on non modern countries (id prefer them) but FUCKING REALITY IS REALITY
id say i know more about it living here than you do

>you seem to want to distance yourself from this so you don't associate Croatia with "backwards" Albania and so you can lick western boots more.
I would love nothing more than for Croatia to be as "backwards" as it was 30+ years ago.

It pains me to see what should rightfully be cursed as a pitiful state of being praised by the foreigners who have no idea what they're talking about and have been so warped by their own bullshit that even this is acceptable to them.

i never lock my doors. keys are in all vehicles at all times. garage with tractors, atvs, tools is never locked. If I go for a 5 mile walk right now odds are I won't even see any traffic. Every house I walk past will have white people inside.

Whatever friendo, come observe the small town mentality in the dilapidated towns of the US and I'm sure when you return to Croatia you'll be kissing the ground for what little you have.

Rural Molvanîa, just look out for the wolves.

postovanje prema austrijancima,
al ne bi ja nigda napustil svoj rodni kraj

I have never felt unsafe ever in my town. A tire slasher is our most famous criminal

do you even fucking read our posts?

meant to quote this:

>are humans capable of not being dicks

The answer is no OP.

Did you even read mine or is Google translate not working again?

i understand english perfectly well thank you very much and i get teh feeling taht you overglorify places like croatia when they are jsut as degenerate or clsoe to teh west and going in the same direction

basically the rich will end up living on the moon genetically engineering their children into a master race that lives forever

with a permanent slave mulatto under class

ever see the movie Elysium?

Live in a small town in Wisconsin and have never once worried about my safety. If I forget to lock my doors when going out I really don't give a shit.

Make a list of upsides and downsides for both countries so I can debunk them and add mine.

well thats the only drawback of living in the countryside.. same here in sweden.. you have to protect your own stuff whit your life if you have to.. police is always a couple of hours away

what would happen to your family if you where KIA?? can they stay or do they have to move?

No humans are dicks

Evola lol

come to Overland Park, Kansas and see the true comfy life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overland_Park,_Kansas
>white population 84%
>black population 4.3%
>relatively small Muslim population

Should I bring up statistics on things like drug addiction, divorce, HIV infection, obesity rates etc. And do a comparison between the US and Croatia now? I really don't feel like it.

Shit rural Croatia has advantages over rural usa on things like broadband penetration alone.

Croatia is objectively less degenerate than the usa, I'm doing a modern day to day comparison, you're saying it's invalid because 30 years ago Croatia was less degenerate than it is currently (and guess what the usa of yester year was less degenerate too so the comparison is meaningless)

yea but then again they have there earthquakes and fucking tsunamis...

Stop wasting your time, you're arguing with an idiot.