Christfags b t f o

death is a permanent sensation of unconsciousness

And hell is Canada

Fpbp

So you don't understand what sensation means then. Neat.

>Be dead
>Decomposing or cremated
>Nervous system completely destroyed
>Can still sense

What are you on, OP?

Source: My Ass

Man, i never thought of it like that

Your soul can sense in Heaven or Hell, which have about as much concrete proof to them than his bullshit claims, I think he meant.

fpbp

try to imagine what it felt like before you were born, that's exactly what it's going to be like

>death is a permanent sensation
>sensation
dude, death is the end of your existence.
you know what it fell not being existing, like in 1492. Do you remember what did you fell in 1492?

>what did you fell in 1492?
my ancestors probably fell boars and such, maybe stag.

Humans are random XD

So random XD

Uniberse so random XD

There's nothing after this XD

>sensation
>unconsciousness

look, if there is life after death then great, whatever that means. if there isn't any, you won't be able to feel sad about it or bemoan the lack of existence. you just ain't there

>There's nothing after this XD
now you're getting it

that's fire,
also checked.

u pleebs haven't been through the gateless gate yet, shame. When u can consider worldly change under the state of immersed insight you will, but don't overstay your visit or you will be punished by ego.

delet

>the gateless gate
>a book

go to hell; oh, canada, i'm sorry. checking

Death is the same as pre-life. Remember how awful and terrifying that was before you were born? Oh you don't...

Death is tremendously comforting. You can enjoy life for the fun parts while knowing the shitty parts will eventually stop, putting everything somewhere in the middle where it belongs. Don't embrace death or buy into the fear either, just accept it and move on.

Dying is scary, death is peace.

user that green texted his NDE broke it down. Afterlife sounds pretty chill senpai

If your soul stores all your memories and experiences, presumably so when you get judged you can actually remember what happened in your life, why do you lose memories or even cognizance when your brain gets damaged?

you don't actually know that

where's the proof

LEAF BTFO

sounds good

it's the most likely scenario

>it's the most likely scenario

see