Gee, I don't remember any Nickelodeon series where a kid was doing his confirmation or Communion

Gee, I don't remember any Nickelodeon series where a kid was doing his confirmation or Communion...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsBiAviyTkM
youtu.be/gkiqiK5yJEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In shows like Drake and Josh there were blatant Jewish propaganda everywhere. Nickelodeon being owned by (((them))) and all.

blah blah blah
try being an athiest and being exposed to christian propaganda your whole life
its not that bad
you learn to not be a fucking bitch and enjoy what you like

>atheist
but that means that you're a jew user, and thus are happy to see this type of kike propaganda.

at least that character was a dick head that everybody disliked.

get em started early...

I remember an episode where he went on a fat camp cruise and he came back fatter. Then he walked like 30 feet to his hovel from the playground and everybody was telling him how brave he was and how proud of him they were.

To be fair they did a Christian one as well

youtube.com/watch?v=rsBiAviyTkM
>1:12

TFW all your atheist heroes were actually just Jews all along

Hell the grandparents were stereotypicall Jews

2 out of every 3 Americans identify as Christian, while less than 2% of the American population is Jewish. There are more Mormons in America than Jews. How many Rugrats episodes are there about Mormons?

>drake and josh
>wacky brother hijinks
>blatant propaganda
what the fuck are you talking about

>you don't believe in God
>me either
>whoa, you're my hero

I can clearly remember like 3 episodes where the plot revolved around their Jewish heritage.

yeah man for 1000 years your ancestors were christians but you came along and realized god is a lie and it has nothing to do with the media constantly pushing cultural marxism.

just kys my man youre already lost anyway.

I love all the history channel shows about jews taking train rides

No one likes the Jews, but their religion still makes more sense than the mormons

It's like you never showed up to some event to find some other dude is wearingvthe exact same novelty tee-shirt as you before.

>one Jewish character on the whole show is a fat dimwitted bully

It's not about making sense, it's about an extreme minority group holding a massively disproportionate level of control over American culture

Those were pretty funny. I loved the one with Moses where Tommy warns Angelica about the last plague of the first born. She just laughs him off. Angelica then picks up a cell as Pharoh and calls her dad at her house asking about who the first born of the family was. Say's its her, she realizes she's in trouble.

I'm a Jew and I just don't get it. I just don't understand why you're taking it up the ass without a fight.

>atheist heroes
All of those fucks are faggots
I stopped believing god on my own when i was 13

This
I think this is the real point senpai

The grandparents were Jewish, of course they were gonna have the hanukkah episodes, just like they had a bunch of Christmas episodes

And 1000 years before that they believed in something else. You're an atheist to those ancestor's beliefs

And a Kwanzaa one.

I can forgive Doug because at the very least it was unmistakably Jewish, what with having its main character be a whiny puss with a big nose.

LMAO, cry more fag.

Gerald was jew too

Also she is the best waifu of the serie with Lila Sawyer.

Olga did nothing wrong

Well a lot of those Nickelodeon shows were produced or created by (((Dan Schneider))). Can't think of anything that was blatantly propaganda at the moment but there was a lot of sexualization of children

JEWISH SCUM

This.

Redpilling all of us as kids and shaping our preferences for beautiful, blonde slavic women.

KIKES NEED TO BE ERADICATED FROM THE PLANET

Real talk I wanted to fuck this bitch so bad back in the day

What you mean (((Dan Schneider)))?

No way he's Jewish.. oh wait

FUCK THE JEWISH SCUM, ANIMAL SHIT SNIFFERS!

WE NEED A HOLOCAUST NOW!

Come on you guys, Hey Arnold was a great show. Looking back, it probably had some leftist influence. Even with that, it beats most of the shit that's on TV right now.

>Gee, I don't remember any Nickelodeon series where a kid was doing his confirmation or Communion...

Good, with this current pope Catholics are now worse than Jews.

Take a drink each time they mention bar mitzvahs in the entire show. They even shout mazel tav in the series finale when the movie theater manager gets married. I think there's a lot of Jew shit in iCarly too.

Arnold was produced by goys, Matt Groening was the corpoducer of the serie.

She was probably the only one virgin women over 20 years old in Arnold's world.

Mel is that you?

Now I am wondering if there was
ever a Holocaust episode in childrens cartoons.

There was also another episode where this kid got in trouble with a butcher and his own jewish parents for stealing and eating ham.

Seriously, who did they think they were kidding? Even a two year old with downs could figure out the blatant propaganda.

...Still love Rugrats tho

youtu.be/gkiqiK5yJEY
What did they mean by this?

But didn't he end up working for the guy, and grew an interest in being a butcher too? It's been awhile but I think that was the same episode

>Gerald was jew too

B-but Gerald is a nigger...

arnold's Grandfather fought Nazis in WWII, I think his war tales are the closest in this series.

The only episode I really remember anymore is the one where they toilet train Chuckie.

Well, yeah, it's ((((Nickelodeon))) by (((VIACOM))). I can't imagine how much more worse it's gotten in the 2010s.

So when do we get the episode where the butthurt jews REEE at Pilate until they execute Jesus? I'm sure the kids will love that one.

Helga introduced America to tsunderes.

Iirc nick as a channel only exist now becuse of spongbob. It's why they are forced to keep making it a decade after they originally planned.
Most new shows don't last more then 2 seasons becuse getting canned becuse no one cares

Oh so that's how Hitler lost. Not suicide, but an atomic wedgie. Sorry, my memory's a bit fuzzy and it looks like those retards over at the History Channel didn't know what they were talking about after all.

so christianity is ancient jewish fan fiction
atheism is modern jewish science fiction

This.

It reminds me of CN in the 1990s, the used to spam Scooby Doo just as much.

Seriously, they'ed play it 6-8 times a day.

The only one think i think is propaganda in Hey Arnold is:
>Gerald has interracial relation with Phoebe
>Eugene probably homo
In the other hand:
>Helga was a good feminist (in her inside she wanted to be a feminine and sexy girl, have children and conservative relationship with Arnold)
>The retard of the group was a jew
>The blonde guy was the wisest and one of the smartest of the group

>Every...fucking...comment...section...

the grandparents were so jewish that jews complained and called it antisemitic

>be Olga be the one member of your family who isn't a raving bitch

How did she do it?

Eugene wasn't homo, he was just a weak, effeminate klutz.

Mr. Simmonds was a don't ask-don't tell homo, that was obvious.

That's not a ((())) that's a just a Mexican faggot

>that nose

It's not like Moses doesn't figure into Christian propaganda as well.
The Ten Commandments was one of the true Patriotic American movies of all time.

Repression and focusing on being the overachiever she was.

She kinda had a breakdown that one episode.

curly was Sup Forums personified.

Hey Arnold was a based show. Arnold's best friend was a non nigger black kid. Plus had loving parent tier grandparents. He always went to school. Learned important life lessons etc.

yeah man for 10,000 years your ancestors worshipped Wotan but Constantine came along and realized god is a magic jew and it has nothing to do with kikes controlling finance.

just kys my man youre a christcuck anyway.

>Not getting jokes this hard.

It's funny that the Neanderthal bully is Jewish because Jews are lanky nerd-type people.
Rugrarts is making fun of Jews because of their ridiculous and comical stereotypes.

>he thinks a 13 year old is capable of dealing with complex philosophical issues

I'd love to see your proofs and response to Berkeley, Godel, and Descartes.

kys faggot jew lover.

Garcia is a Jewish surname for Spanish as well as vega

THAS RIGHT

A REAL JEW

Original 69 Scooby was best Scooby

Was Oskar Kokoshka in Hey Arnold jewish too?

>Helga was a good feminist (in her inside she wanted to be a feminine and sexy girl, have children and conservative relationship with Arnold)

Deep down, even feminists still feel the tug of the urge to marry and be mothers.

>run around raping pillaging
>become christian
>build civilization
>stop being christian
>civilizaiton begins fallings apart slowly.

go home varg

>jew lover
Keep projecting
You share a religion with them and muzzies

That's right, my dad would get pissed when they would talk about Hanukkah on Angela Anaconda and would tell me to change that Jewish bullshit. Thankfully, I won't have TV in my future home and my kids won't watch TV only selected nature documentaries about school shootings.

kek'd

Seriously though, Both of Gerald's parents are black. So he can't be Jewish unless he had a Jewish maternal grandmother who burned the coal before it was cool.

He's mostly a mashup stereotype of Eastern Europeans.

Apparently his name is some Austrian artist, and he talks like Yakov Smirnoff.

>atheism is modern jewish science fiction
Please explain this meme to me. Athemis is LITERALLY "You exclude every single religion in the world that has or ever will be, except the one you practice. I exclude one more than you."

There's nothing jewish about that; jews are as laughably superstitious and ruled by arbitrary rituals and beliefs as every other hocus pocus practitioner

Sounds like a lot of VIACOM properties. I have no idea what Comedy Central has besides South Park, years past it's expiration like all the Seth MacFarlene / Simpsons shows. I have no idea either what MTV has besides white hate propaganda and niggerbeats. Basically a copy of BET.

Agreed.

I'd hate it when the other shit would be on, like the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo.

Not even Vincent Price could rescue that shit.

Nah, beta israel is a real thing, they're probably decended from super rare ethiopian jew immigrants or something

>yeah man for 10,000 years your ancestors worshipped Wotan
Proofs?

If Charlton Heston actually was Moses, I'd convert to Judaism in a heartbeat.

I miss that crazy bastard.

was this show red-pilled?

Wait, what's your source on Gerald being a kike?

I just looked at his wikipedia page and it says nothing about him being a Jew. Just a nigger.

The Kanker sisters were sociopaths and borderline rapists, which made me hate that show.

Nickeledon had lots of jewish elements, probably w/e was in charge brought his family on board( because he was jewish)

>try being an atheist

no thanks

That serie is full of subliminal messages like penises draws in the background.

>borderline rapists, which made me hate that show
You realize you're on not Sup Forums right now, right?

The sad truth is that Jimmy was probably the first of the bunch to lose his virginity to Sarah... And have his life presumably ruined by teen pregnancy because he never leveled up with Karma.

10 years later, Sarah's a hyper-dominating Big Red feminist and Jimmy is her Beta Male husband who secretly enjoys being held down and forced on by her. Their kids are neurotic as fuck too.

Christianity is dying. We need something new without depending of faith. We're in a time of reason where what we proclaim to know about the world has to be in harmony with the scientific laws of nature. There just isn't good or compelling evidence to believe in a creator God, especially one that has allegedly made contact with humanity. There's no evidence for heaven outside people's proclamations which are contradictory to what people from other religious backgrounds have claimed to have had experience of. They both can't be right and neither has any basis in observed material reality. Going back to Christianity to restore life into society is like trying to climb back into your mother's womb to escape death. Yes, society was in a better place when Christianity was thriving but it's not going to cure what is assailing society today.

>god is a magic jew
Proofs?

bullshit, i cant find anything

>8 posts by this id