Are Americans fat because everyone skips breakfast?

Are Americans fat because everyone skips breakfast?
How do we solve the breakfast skipping problem Sup Forums?
It's essential to eat breakfast for a balanced diet

Other urls found in this thread:

eatingacademy.com/nutrition/how-do-some-cultures-stay-lean-while-still-consuming-high-amounts-of-carbohydrates
webmd.com/diet/news/20140902/breakfast-importance#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

americans are fat because the huge magma chamber under yellowstone has a higher gravity than most of the world, causing us to gain weight to keep up.

samoans and hawiians are all fat for the same reason

You are because you eat too much.
Look at website of cooking in other language. They don't put sugar and fat everywhere.

- Many people here skip breakfast
- Sodas and high fructose corn syrup
- Many people drive literally EVERYWHERE
- Southern food is usually rich and deep fried
- Fast food is cheap and quick here
- Poor people and minorities on food stamps eat nothing but junk
- HAES movement

There are others but those are the biggest (no pun intended) I can think of.

Its about calorie intake being below calories burned dumbfuck breakfast makes no difference, go slam some eggs and toast up your ass every moring and tell me how much weight you lose dumb faggot

Sage

R/retard

americans are fat because of IMMIGRANTS

when did the obesity epidemic start 1980s who started invading in the 1980s mexicans. What is the fattest country in the world mexico.

Look at blacks too they are all fat as fuck. If you took out blacks and hispanics id be willing to bet america is as fat as any European country

It all makes sense now...

jews took over the food industry and the medical industry

you buy jew food, get fat from the HFCS, spend big bucks at the jewish hospital to fix it, rinse, repeat

why do they put raw eggs on rice

>Skipping calories
>Getting fatter
Physics man. Every pound of fat is 3500 calories your body didn't need.

Poi is why Hawaiians are lard asses. That and Spam.

Canada bro is on to something.

skipping breakfast is good for you. gives you more focus and energy. best not to eat until at least after you workout for the day.

how dare you confuse a proud, neutral people with such an abhorrent nation

eatingacademy.com/nutrition/how-do-some-cultures-stay-lean-while-still-consuming-high-amounts-of-carbohydrates

tl:dr
Westerners
1. eat too much simple sugars
2. Eat more glucose overall and have a way higher glycemic load
3. consume no where near enough omega 3

HAES is a symptom, not a cause of this shit.
High Fructose Corn Syrup, ungodly amounts of sugar, overloaded carbs in everything, marketing.
All kids "snacks" and "breakfast foods" get them addicted to sugar for decades.
Novelty and convenience isn't even an excuse or else Japan would be the fattest country on earth. It's all fucked up regulations and marketing. Government subsidized GMO fucking corn.

Can Americans not crack and egg and make black coffee? Jesus fucking christ their lazy fat asses truly know no bounds

>It's essential to eat breakfast for a balanced diet
No it isn't.

> skipping meals makes one fat
Iron clad logic, faggit.

Y'all won't believe me but every morning my big tittied tiny waisted woman makes me a bagel with sausage and 2 eggs n love for breakfast. amazing.

and if you believe that, she is white too! crazy huh?

Was initially going to be harsh, but who cares. You're in the complete wrong there with that statement. Your body needs more nutrients in the morning (or rather when you wake up) than anytime in the day. Stats show that most healthy individuals from different countries eat a larger breakfast, medium lunch, and small dinner.

If anything for the US, it would be the change of what a normal breakfast is today. A large percentage have started to eat cereals for breakfast, because it is the "fast n easy" thing to do before starting the day. This means you are giving your body a fuck ton of sugar each morning. A bowl today of cereal can range upwards to 10-18g+ of sugar, and a cup of milk at 2% is ~12g. Being american you know that size is doubled, if not tripled for a "meal", meaning avg american on a cereal breakfast is getting 42g+ of sugar.

AHA says it's capping out a healthy diet for men at 37.5g per day, and 25g for women. Diet is a large part to health, next to exercise, which most americans do neither.

webmd.com/diet/news/20140902/breakfast-importance#1
>The study showed that when people skip breakfast, “overall, there’s still a similar intake or a lesser intake (of calories) over the whole day,” says researcher Krista Casazza, PhD, RD.

Being fat is degeneracy.

Stop being degenerate.

Start lifting

>Are Americans fat because everyone skips breakfast?
No. No eating breakfast does not cause weight gain.

>How do we solve the breakfast skipping problem Sup Forums?
"Skipping" breakfast is not a problem for most, especially those with sedate jobs.

>It's essential to eat breakfast for a balanced diet
No. Once again, some people actually do MUCH better without breakfast. Many farmers do not eat "breakfast" until the morning labor is done, which is usually long after they have gotten up.

>"The Science of Being Well" -- Wallace D. Wattles
I pretty much follow the eating part, have lost 30 pounds (so far), and feel MUCH better with more energy.

Free pdf online at various places. Expired copyright.

I just ate loads of smoked salmon with toast and tomatoes. And three cups of tea with some dark chocolate. Usually I have scrambled eggs, an apple, and yoghurt.
But always tea.
If I don't have breakfast, I feel really bad.
It's about getting into a habit.