Why are white women so overly emotional? She didn't even lose the fight, but she still started to cry?

Why are white women so overly emotional? She didn't even lose the fight, but she still started to cry? youtu.be/M5WOe9Gp_Ws

Women weren't made for violence, it all went against her nature? saged

White women are actually human jamal,unlike nigresses.

a woman of stature would never have had to endure something like this not too long ago. Just being in the presence of these niggers is beneath her.

>white women
white people in general, and there's nothing wrong with that

Every single women fight Ive seen on youtube has been of Americans
What the fuck is wrong with you
What are they feeding you

They have souls.

Because she was in the presence of black guys
Naturally (as any white woman) she wanted to be vulnerable around them so they would come and dominate her with their BBC

t. Dindusimir Laquanovich Nuffinsky

Because white people aren't savages and fighting like monkeys isn't as natural for our race as it is for niggers. Nothing to be ashamed of.

is stressful having to live like a nigger

EEEZZH OKHAAYY

only fight involving a nigger getting bet when 10 more of them didn't jump in and start beating the white person

Why are you even posting this coal burner?
Too bad she didn't get her shit bashed in.

it fucking sucks to get into a fight and win when you didn't want to do it in the first place. i cried like a bitch when my buddy started shit one night and i peat him down.

it seemed like the white was more popular. perhaps toilet tisha was trying to up her status by picking on the local white kid but no dice

fighting animals is tough.

because they're women you iditot

>Not crying after you stomp your enemies to emotionally scar them

She's not a coalburner, you're just insecure and a virgin who's only sexual experience is with blacked threads.

This is what surprised me as well

The western kids live in a bubble, cut off from the nature of actual life. When you are brought up in the vault, the wasteland is too scary for your narrow feelings

yes, probably coalburner mom, and thats where she has to grow up. the other kids seemed familiar with her thats why they didnt jump her

Fuck off. Why is she there with all those niggers then? If she stuck to her own kind this wouldn't even happen.

By wasteland I think you really just mean areas with high densities of niggers. I'll take the bubble, thank you very much.

Yep that's the wasteland.

I-is this real?

>Those shitty greenscreened fire effects

Of course not.
Christ it's like you've never seen a movie

Women can't be friends with each other

If he was white I'd call it fake but since it's a nigger, I'm assuming it's real

>Doesn't know that lots of whites are forced to live with niggers
Must be nice being a sheltered underaged fag from a rich, quite suburban town.

It's real senpai

Heh, actually made me think

>literal child
>has tattoos already

Mild concussion can make you overly emotional. Also, look at what she is surrounded by. This is her future. Being attacked by other bitches over the most minor perceived slight. Imagine living in that. I'd probably cry, too.