twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Update

/pol

it's time to do your magic

All I know about the guy is he goes to Georgia State

president.gsu.edu/contact-us/
what to say?

/pol summon thy meme magic

Link the original tweet and talk formally about how a student falsely accused him of cheating and committed defamation of character.

confirmed real? do we know who the victim is?

Bump

I don't think it matters in this case.

We don't know but we can search his older tweets for more info. I'm sure the Dean can just look at recent records of professors reporting cheating.

Get to steppin' Sup Forums, we got a nonwhite to expel from college

>Regarding "karma" as capriciously either directly wronging people or getting wronged
This is why niggers can't function. Fucking retards.

Lol, it's all fake

pic related

makes my blood boil thinking about how much of a leg up we give niggers and they still blow it

Does it matter? At least it'll be investigated.

brothers fiance works for public housing. half the niggers in there end up getting like 5 or 6 kids because they get a couple hundred bucks per per month, and then they pawn off the kids on their parents to raise and keep all the money.

The basic requirements for living in this specific public housing is you must be actively looking for a job and then its something like 50$ rent per month, BUT as soon as you get a job you have to pay like 30% of your paycheck or something. NIGGERS CAN'T EVEN DO THE BARE MINIMUM, AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY FAIL? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Seriously. They aren't even allowed to kick em out.

Tweet at GSUs Twitter and email the school

Update #2

The retard thinks deleting the tweets means he won't get caught and it's gone forever. If messaging the Dean link him to the pics seen from the tweet in the OP.

Nevermind, that was a different tweet that didn't show up. Here's the original.
twitter.com/1942bs/status/855081905536069633

His feed is full of gloating and other nignigs congratulating him

BUMP

He may have actually been cheating though. Basically they just snitched on him for being a Trump supporter.

It's okay, I support things like this that aggravate political animosities. The crazier and more vile the left gets, the better for us.

Everyone tweet and/or post to GSU's Facebook linking the tweets.

That picture is pretty nigger tier desu. Reminds me of those videos where crowds of blacks just watch cunts burn in Africa.

I mean, he's claiming on Twitter he actually was a cheater but we have no way of knowing. His earlier tweets make it sound like he's gloating about accusing him only because he's a Trump supporter.

It's obvious from the way he wrote that that the other kid actually was cheating though. Fuck him

This doesn't look like it was done out of justice.

Sup Sebastian?

I'm torn. On one hand I want to use my L337 haxor skill to to rain divide judgment on this random dindu. On the other hand I think name dropping and personal army request on Sup Forums are gays and rebbit as fuck.

done ill post what they email me

That's not me

But wait, the, the twitter user "dared" his friend to snitch on the Trump supporter, so maybe the twitter was talking during the test to dare his neighbor.

Of course it's fucking you Sebastian
Embrace your autism

Keep going. Keep messaging him.

Like I said, I'm not putting that out of possibilities. But we also don't know for sure.

It's ok sebation. The negro fellow is fronting like he's hard core Yo. Starting to tip the scales.

m8 I'm not shitting you that's actually not me but believe that if you want

>screenshotting from your meme/fake account

Sebastian stop hiding it

Nogs just can't help airing it on the Internet, basically guaranteeing he's going to be in huge trouble

bump

Do this Sup Forums does personal army shit all the time, you're thinking of Sup Forums

The sebastian guy says he looked through all of his old tweets. Look at my ID posts, they're only referencing his new tweets. I haven't looked through his shit.

If he's able to retake the test, then his life isn't ruined
Then again, he'll probably get docked a lot of points

>t. Sebastian not trying to get doxxed

Academic dishonesty goes on your permanent academic record. He'll be lucky if the university doesn't expel him (unless the guy really did cheat)

Whatever dude, doxx him. It isn't me so it won't affect me Kek.

Personal Army request are cancer no matter what board it's on. Your rebbit is showing.

I think you doth protest to much

You're claiming >leddit on posts who call for attacking this nigger, but not on And
For calling Sup Forums, /pol? Fuck off faggot.

My university straight up expels you and blacklists you on the spot. You don't get a chance to retake anything.

Fine I'll call him leddit to

You're leddit

Good damn happy now? Take the shitposting like an user sebation

Gas yourself nigger lover

stop grabbing eachothers dicks and yanking em and lets find this ebonic faggot

This

>he fell for the college meme

Loving
Every
Lel

KEK WILLS IT

Sebastian get the fuck off my board you giant faggot, there is no we, Sup Forums isn't your personal army

this

Fyi most honor codes prohibit too my false claims and this student could get BTFO

shut your cuck mouth

we must stick together to punish fucks

don't let this thread die

Nah this seems like bullshit

all shills must hang

bump faggots

sebastion is a fucking faggot. kys.

So tell me how you can dare someone to do something during an exam. Are you allowed to talk to friends during exams? Maybe this was pre-meditated. Just a thought...

Did the based 'pede God Emperor supporter actually cheat?

So wait, is this guy saying he FALSELY accused him or just ratted him out for ACTUALLY cheating?
If the dude actually cheated he made his own bed, let him lay in it.

Ok so sebastian tweeted that like a retard and now there are people showing up and saying "haha fuck sebastian" after the nogs obviously saw it. What a coincidence

I'm not a fucking retard and I know what's happening. Since plebbit bans users for doxxing and attacking people they come here and go "here Sup Forums, go wild!". The worst part is that people actually do it and enable this behavior.

Damn you're a cuck.

Not your personal army, faggot.

What's wrong with exposing a stupid nigger?

>niggers in college
This is how you know college is a joke now

might as well have deleted

Because at this point literally everyone else will run this story and at no one did we ever do shit because plebbiters came here and told us to. This is nu-Sup Forums niggery.

>going to school with niggers
>cheat
You are literally worse than niggers.
Why don't you kill yourself user?

>seems
hmmm. sounds like a woman. I suggest actually looking into things instead of letting your feelings guide you.

>acting like Reddit
Really fires up the ol' noggin'

welcome to Sup Forums circa 2006 newfag
don't mess with football

May have? He may have been doing anything. Is there any evidence that he was cheating?

this doesn't need a hit mob, it just needs one person to link the senior administration to backstory and pics.

trust me they will be all over that.

duly noted

This.

>equating 06 to the shit we have now
Stop being a faggot

One nigger loosing his ed funding. Coming right up!

>nigger or spicican whichever
>instragam sloot with the dog snapchat filter
Trash all of it trash.

""""Tolerant"""" liberals

Holy shit my friends go there. Any name?

>Reply to Thread No.122085315
Happy Birthday Hitler!
Gift of OC Music and video

youtu.be/5oHLu6HkDHY

How is he wrong? Trump cheated during the election, he actually lost. This stupid rural retard got influenced by his idol.

You should be tracking Shia right now, not shitposting you absolute mongrel

>My blood is fucking boiling.

Why? In the morning, when you wake up, you'll still be a White man. And that nigger will still be a nigger.

Don't care

>win but still lose
urban niggers can't even compete

>le anonymoose
>expect us XD
People like you are why we found the fucking blight of ponies tolerable, you're that much of a faggot.

>what sane people would do
send this proof the the collegue so they expel this faggot.
>what Sup Forums is doing
Nigger xDD
Oh le ebbin trolls hacks xXx
i bet he is not aryan liek me xDD

But yeah , the problem is niggers and not the entire of USA you fucking waste of air.

frick

I don't give a shit one way or another and have no problem with people going after leftists for any reason, contrived or not. But I do need to know: was the guy really cheating or genuinely falsely accused?

Yeah I'm pretty much certain they just ruined someones life because the student in question isn't a dumbass negro who can't compete.

That's the fundamental problem with public schooling. Niggers simply can't compete, period.

>inb4 some asshole trots out a 1 in 500 thousand billion nigger that has enough white in it to not be a total moron

So they pull shit like this to remove their competition.

Add on top of that that nearly all of them detest whites publically and privately.