Why do Swedish women look like this?

Why do Swedish women look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do American men look like this?

at least it's not a nigger. disgusting, but could be worse.

Why do Canadian men look like this?

God, fat people are so fucking disgusting. I don't even know if there's anything you can do at that point. I mean you can do hardcore fasting followed by extreme low-carb diets, and tons of walking and weights, but there HAS to be serious long term damage from that kind of shit. Your skin would probably never recover and you'd be left with so many stretch marks you'd never want to take your shirt off.

I'd probably just kill myself at that point.

Why is she grey?

that's clearly an american, as you can see here where she is compared to an actual swede

At least shes working out.

Actually its the opposite. Also holy fuck do I wanna get lost in that flubber

MOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSSS

Where are you jamal
Checkin them digits

sauce?

No wonder they get raped, niggers love big booties and they cannot lie. plus indeed, how's she going to run away being quadruple sized?

Is Spain actually around anymore? Bought a map today and didn't see it on there

The biggest issue is that it changes the shape of your organs

I am not surprised, my dear. Americans are hardly proficient at geography, let alone reading a map or finding their way a McDonald without a gigantic ''M'' sign visible from Texas, all the way to New York. Even then I hear some get lost in the sharts.

Little Angela Merkle...... so cute

This is unironcially my fetish gonna need sauce

She's pretty hot.

I read about your country in english I thought the japs took over. Bahahha, we learned geography in 2nd grade dude come on

if that's really your fetish you should already know who that is senpai

Yes, any weaboo will confirm it. ''Spain'', such an honorable, shogun era name. I ama afraid 4/20 is over, you should lie down the herbs.

I hear it was invaded by the japs in 2008 after your president was elected.... I swear to christ no memes here. Again; do you even exist?

Ask your mother, mention Blas De Lezo. The ugly hag might just be lucid enough to remember.

I'm proud of her. So brave.

If she keeps going, keeps pushing herself to that place where her side hurts, she may get her life back after a couple years.

Good luck, large swede.

Sometimes I hate having a fetish for morbidly obese women.

Then again, there are no shortage of fatties to pound and the sex is awesome.

Such is life in the USA for a chubby chaser.

I'm also quite jealous... That was all it took for her to get to that place. It takes so much time and energy to get myself to that place. When I work out, I have to really hit it hard for quite a while before I start feeling it. Sure, I still do light cardio here and there but to get to that place where I know I'm making progress, I have to damn near kill myself.

Fit guy problems.

Why is her skin grey?

I heard of him and my mom is dead from stage 8 cancer. That guy was the leader of the spanish malitia that fought against the samurai and ninja forces that invaded spaintown in 2009 duirng the fasting of Ramadan

The great Cletus. Defending America, one teeth at a time.

At least she is out exercising, I give her cred for that. Better than her sitting at home on the computer or in front of the TV. I don't shame fat people who are at least trying to lose weight.

What I would give to see her get dual-fisted while simultaneously eating a half dozen burritos and easing out a colossally fat shit over the course of half an hour.

Yes, that was right after the impact of the two flying cocks on the Twin Bowels, generating enough energy to create a fissure in the Space-Time rectinuum, warping reality and merging timelines. The tales speak of rifts connecting worlds, bringing forth dildos from other dimensions and many, many possibilities.

I am afraid, not even in such a marvelous scenario any of the timelines that joined with this world, where the Americans able to impose into reality, Americans still not being obese. Such a shame.