Why is suicide/depression becoming more common

why is suicide/depression becoming more common

Modern suicide rates higher than anytime in history

Suicide/depression rates more common in richer 1st world countries
Suicide/depression rates are non existent in shit tier third world countries.

Why are rich, better off people in the era that has no major wars more suicidal than ever

is the media pushing depression with stuff like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYU5aUTMNvM
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=sjflqHs9Anw
youtube.com/watch?v=KUf9a1DYuDk
youtube.com/watch?v=tX5e6eSkaMc
orthodoxnet.com/blog/2016/10/men-without-chests-men-without-honor-threaten-civilization/
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because either you are a chad who started working out at 13, played sports and has 500 confirmed lays anda 6-7 figure job by 21

or you are a loser and kys

It's Dawinism. Survival of the fittest.

Because people have been forced into a life of literal slavery and those who come to realize this generally kill themselves as there's nothing they can do to deal with that.

Not to mention men killing themselves at 4 times the rate of the 60's since women divorce them and take everything and their kids, leaving them with a rented apartment for 22 years of hard work.

there's not a lot of opportunity to dig yourself out of a financial hole once you're in it. then take all that stress of living on little funds, doing a shit labor intensive job, getting shit on by women and hating what your country has become, suicide starts sounding a funner than living out your nightmare.

why this is more of an issue in first world than third world countries, it probably boils down to women. rich cunts in third world countries are few and far between, so women are less cancerous, picky and frankly toxic money/status chasing cunts, and there's more of a feeling of community and families are generally bigger and closer. also less social media.

I just travel. I'm not really headed anywhere but I know I'm going. It's the only thing that staves off the thought of suicide and the existential dread of what might happen if I ever go through with it.

I basically took the, "Suicidal? Then travel! Experience what there is and then see if you still feel like killing yourself" thing and ran with it.

My outlook has improved. I might not slit my wrists.

Because suicide bombers are becoming more and more mainstream. You see more muslims = more suicides. Don't let the sandniggers inflate your statistics!

>travel
is actually "travel and fuck the locals" just fyi

I don't quite cat your drift there, Satan. But checked nonethleas.

If you meant sex I have a lady friend for that. Although a one night stand here and there is ok.

1st world are stuck whith fucking sjw, faggots, and other kind of weak people who can be depresed easly

you should become a trucker. you travel for a living, with the added bonus of making pretty decent money and having a giant truck to run over some commies if you ever want to gtfo and take some scum with you. there's also a small room (called a sleeper) in them, so you have your own little moving room.

NO YOU MUST GO TO JAPAN AND FUCK 100 JAPANESE WOMEN BEFORE YOU LEAVE

>implying that college students who say dumb shit, are worse than malaria and genocide

Life is precious, you cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYU5aUTMNvM

Degeneracy leaves people hollow and unhappy.

>why is suicide/depression becoming more common
bad food, bad water, bad air, bad information, life of the young is hopeless and aimless and parenting is trash. welcome to hell, if you don't know you're in it, you're done for good.

only female life
i dont need compeititon

not true

Because people area less religious

if religion is the only reason you dont kill yourself you really need to re-evaluate your life

There's nothing to fight for. All the land is settled, there is no great war, and the common people have no direction. Aside from having an extremely technical degree in your field, you will more than likely make no advancement in society.

>genocide
you don't have enougth whit your "white" kids and his lots of weapons

Basically this. If your wife divorces you and takes the kids your faced with a choice: keep living and give up >=60 percent of all future income or suicide.

Suicide is most common in teens tho

Its all because of the pursuit of happiness meme. Poor people dream an that makes them happy, but Rich people know its all a pipe dream.

Because technological developments since the industrial revolution have placed modern man in a world that is so incredibly different from the one he inhabited for the vast majority of his existence that he suffers a wide range of physical and psychological illnesses as a result.

Read and learn, my son.

>
>cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

You might also have to think we are better off because we're more intelligent and because we're not dumb niggers in Africa, we have more self awareness which makes life a little more difficult to tolerate

The white race is literally being exterminated and replaced with people from 3rd world countries. We are not allowed to speak of anything remotely related to this. We are forced to repeat communist-tier propaganda. Its natural to be fucking depressed. These fuckers are literally killing us and the will complete it. They will kill us all off. There is nothing we can do about it. These people should even be here. There is no reason why one race or ethnic group should be forced to live with another.. Shit is ridiculous and unnatural and causes many problems. That experiment with the mice comes to mind. What is the fucking purpose of this bullshit? If we can get along like this we can do the same things while living in different countries.

I was just adressing one aspect. It seems like many teen guys don't see themselves going anywhere in life and have zero opportunity for sexual outlet due to the "sexual revolution" and mass promiscuity. IDK though, many of these groups also usually gravitate towards traditionalist organizations for grounding but those are becoming increasingly taboo. The assault on tradition means that everything feels fleeting and meaningless.

>have to live life completely enslaved to kike controlled system that enslaves you and sucks your blood

Gee I wonder

>t. Unibomber

Fucked the main girl from this show in a 3 way

Nothing more to add, just thought I'd say

In Chile, neoliberalism bitch

The worst thing is if all of them just fought together we could have a chance.

cuz of myspace

I think it's because people have become so narcissistic. They spend to much time thinking about SELF and how SELF isn't as happy as SELF things it should be, etc. It's unhealthy. Fuck self. Self doesn't matter. Do your best to be happy, but think about those that need you, that love you. Think about your family and church and community. We all have a far greater responsibility to each other, and you know what, it feels great to help others.

I unironically liked this show.

The boys (aside from the main character) were cute.

Worse than the self it's all about the now. With no need to think about the future, all actions become equally meaningless.

Remember what they said in the matrix? As far as our needs being provided, we live in a perfect world. There's no need to struggle, which is the key element of life

A life of hedonistic pleasure just leads to existential dread

Suicide is form of with draw & usually caused by a depressing withdraw.

My life's goal desu

>Suicide is most common in teens tho
it isn't. at least not in europe.

i was a bit surprised myself since i thought that the transition into adulthood would provide many issues, but it's literally like a staircase, the older you are, the more likely you commit suicide.

the show is garbage

>Why are rich, better off people in the era that has no major wars more suicidal than ever

Because they aren't rich. They have no wealth. They have cheap shiny objects and a mass of numbers. They have nothing of real value. Their communities are splintered, their stores are full of cheap crap, their privacy is gone, they have no access to inherently valuable work, they have terrible nutrition. They have an illusion of value: sugar, oil, plastic, electronic attention-grabbers, and numbers.

They are in this situation because they don't know what's wrong. The root of the problem is brainwashing. Media, advertising, propaganda and bureaucracy have eroded meaning and understanding down to base animal drives. Vocabularies dwindle. The people can't vocalize their suffering, their emptiness, because they don't have the words.

Survival of the fittest.

If you can't physically or mentally hack it, then you deserve the death.

I have no sympathy for suicide cases.

>All these people blaming women for suicide high rates
If You kill yourself because you cant get laid You are a retard

This is a good point .
We don't have to worry about survival that often , which is a very human instinct.
Take away that drive and you're left pretty empty

This is my speculation, but I believe that depression/suicide stems from a lack of conflict in our lives. Humans thrive off of conflict. In third world countries, it's a struggle to stay alive; you are very clearly being forced to make an effort towards things, and you typically aren't given much time to contemplate life's mysteries as you're doing physical labor, which is in many ways like conflict, physical and sometimes mental exertion towards some goal, whether it be making your shack house, tending your subsistence farm, or hunting. In developed societies, there isn't any real conflict. Farming is massively automated, as is building, hunting is unnecessary for your wellbeing, and the knowledge that it's unnecessary takes a lot away from it. By and large, we don't have significant conflicts with our fellow man, and when we do, an outside force (laws/government) steps in and takes over, settling or ending the conflict. As I said earlier, when people are kept away from conflict, they make it for themselves. This would typically show itself in say, neighbor-neighbor conflict or family feuds, the Hatfields and Mccoys being a prominent example. However, in modern society doesn't allow this. Law enforcement steps in and prevents the conflict from spiraling (generally). No conflict with nature, no conflict with man, so who're you going to fight? Yourself. Without some good conflict distracting it, your mind begins to turn on the people around you and yourself, resulting in depression.

Tl;dr nothing to struggle against means we struggle against ourselves. Also, a better education means we can better grasp our existential plight.

If you can't further you're genes you should die.

I agree they deserve death, but I don't think the dead are looking for sympathy. They needed that when they were living.

MEME: SUICIDE JEWS FOR ISRAEL

I'm a depressed third worlder and i'd say it's because in capitalism we have too much pressure to be competitive and to have perfect lives. We have to be good at working, have money, get a wife, children, cars, houses, etc. Not all of us can or want get all that. Also, we feel pointless and basically wage slavess

the 1st world and denizens go through a lack of meaning and purpose; failing that there is only hedonistic pleasure

in the third world you are too busy surviving; so all your physical and mental energy is used up on that and don't have time to reflect on 'why' or 'what if.'

Pretty much yeah, third worlders just don't have time to be sad, they're too busy feeling lucky about getting a nice roasted rat for supper.

When you don't have to worry about where your next meal comes from, where you can be safe when you sleep at night you start thinking about other shit.

Like why you are here and what is your purpose.

It's only popular now because of the internet. Back then people just committed suicide any only those close to him/her would know. But with the internet, everybody can catch a glimpse. It's no more popular than it was a hundred years ago.

Lisping corporate queers say that all the time, but in nature they would be crushed. Civilization is massively dysgenic. To bow and scrape to another man is deeply unnatural. We are domesticated cowards.

They're not higher they're just more openly recognized now
The world's third for information and the west's disgusting obsession with statistics has lead people to care more about the numbers therefore you hear about it more and care more

oh yeah, the internet invented statistics, you fucking moron.

>believe jewtistics
Do yourself a favor, and kill yourself.

Religion is dying and Nihilism and degeneracy is replacing it.

No one wants to live in a shitty fucked up heartless world

This is a shitty fucked up heartless world

people aren't taught suicide will send you to hell anymore

nothing stopping them, so they suicide.

>To bow and scrape to another man is deeply unnatural. We are domesticated cowards.

Fight the system bruh! WE WUZ WARRIORS!!!

It's because people don't believe in god anymore and families don't exist anymore either. No families no god what's the fucking point? We should all kill ourselves . It's the only logical thing to do

Societies are more divided than ever in terms of opportunities, education, wealth, etc. This naturally tears down at the social cohesiveness of society, and thus people become depressed and self-obsessed. People comparing themselves to others is also, imo, the root key to unhappiness.

If I wasn't brainwashed with christianity I'd have suicide a long time ago. My fear of hell is the only thing that keeps me alive.

There's just a point where you know you are no longer needed and it's time to go.

>This naturally tears down at the social cohesiveness

As does of course multiculturalism.

Why don't you just marry a christian qt?

Human life has never been more expendable and cheap than it is right now. It will only get worse.

>trucker
>sitting for hours watching a road
boring af

and nature will get boring af after the 30th time

>drugs.

Yes, they literally are. Malaria is a sickness of the body and can be cured with treatment but liberalism is a sickness of the mind that quickly infects others and exists like a cancer: the only solution is extreme treatment or death

This

niggers and arabs overwhelmingly have the belief in a God, therefore what ever happens they still have something to live for (salvation). Westerners don't have that anywhere near as much

Money doesn't buy happiness, and is therefore worthless.

Better to be in happy poverty than rich misery.

In real terms nothing has changed. All you really need to do is look at raw data instead of charts and %.
A very long time ago I was a volunteer for the Samaritans. An English organisation that would talk to depressed and suicidal people face to face or on the phone in complete anonymity. A one hour chat was nearly always enough to stop someone from taking a knife or pill or some other form of measure to kill themselves. Mainly all they wanted was someone to listen. If you want to save someone just listen to them moan for an hour and give them zero advice. If they want to die let them do it. Having sat one end of a phone as someone slips on their mortal coil on many occasions it is not that bad in reality.

The word Happy comes from "Lucky" and "Prosperous" so it actually does buy happiness

Cause there are more people than purpose at this point.

There's too many of us.

Show would have been good if it ended like Requiem for a dream.

i'm sure the sedentary lifestyle doesn't help
you need to exercise.

your body is built for heavy labor all day until you sleep, it acts on the gabanergic system to make your brain vastly less prone to stress. i get the idea of being stressed and hopeless over being robbed by your ex-wife, but you're getting worked up over just the idea. you have it so much better than your ancestors who often had to go out to war to their DEATHS, or deal with the deaths of their children and loved ones to widespread disease.

Good times create weak men. Get off your ass and go for a walk at least.

Look at who is committing suicide. Its mostly white males. do you really need to ask why.

What the fuck is wrong with you, if you are a real person. Take a good look at your life and where you are at and what you really want

People are living in the safest time in human history with the greatest amount of entertainment at their fingertips.

Killing yourself is the ultimate cop-out. It's like turning off a game without leaving the tutorial mission. There is a gray area if you're 80+ or terminally ill, but there is no reason a healthy young person should have to kill themselves.

Is this the final solution for white people? You know (((who))) made this series, right?

They are now romanticizing suicide, in order for white people to start killing themselves.

I'll bite.

Does it buy a loyal wife, loyal friends, and a healthy state of mind?

Nah, you're likely to be hit by a gold digger, your "friends" might use you, or neither of those might happen, but since you're rich you might start to grow paranoid and begin to alienate them, resulting in loneliness.

Not saying it definitely happens all the time, but the chance is still there. Do you think Elvis had many friends? He had to buy the entire movie theater out to watch a movie because his fans would absolutely ravage him. He was incredibly lonely despite his wealth and fame.

Robin Williams had money and success out the wazoo and killed himself.
Curt Cobain was loved by millions of girls and was extremely rich, and killed himself.
Dentists make fucking bonkers money and have one of the highest suicide rates.

Material wealth does not equal "prosperous".
>Proverbs 22:1 "A good name is more desirable than great riches."

I'm not a religious man, but I think that quote from Proverbs tl;dr's this post up pretty well.

it might have something to do with record keeping? shit holes don't keep records. tehe

Fucking goyim /10

The professional pol posters are the most depressed people on the planet

"Happiness in inteligent people is the rarest thing I know" hemmingway

The world can be so dark, friend. I just stay stoned 24 7

our sample very well.

>why is suicide/depression becoming more common
People need something to strive for, something to give them hope.
I can't think of anything like that anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjflqHs9Anw

youtube.com/watch?v=KUf9a1DYuDk

pic related 1/2
youtube.com/watch?v=tX5e6eSkaMc
orthodoxnet.com/blog/2016/10/men-without-chests-men-without-honor-threaten-civilization/

Depression can be programmed into people because it is an abstract, so it doesn't surprise me
that city and suburban idiots that swallow so much media can "become" depressed etc. I live in the mountains in a fairly rural area. Everyone hikes and swims and spends a lot of time in the woods in a natural setting, as a result depression is rare.

Read Industrial Society And Its Future

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

You know how Brave New World warned of too much consumerism? Well we are sort of in that state, this has made meaning an even rarer encounter.

people that kill themselves go to hell anyway so i couldnt give half a fuck. seen the tv show, just laughed. i hope it all was just ironic or they have some serious sad cunts working there

pic related 2/2

tl;dr increasing relativism and immorality leads to increasing degeneracy and tyranny destroy

In retrospect, trying to create a national identity based on everyone PULLING HIMSELF UP BY DEM DAGGUM BOOTSTRAPS might have been our densest mistake in the 20th century.

You're an apathetic, socially ostracized, confused young man from a lazy and broken home that's as lazy and broken as you are. BETTER TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN, BUCKO! IT'S EASY!

dis

Whatever works

Life sucks, that's why.