Future Predictions

What will the world be like in 20 years Sup Forums?

Theory: This new wave of alt right conservatism is simply a desperate attempt to return things to the way they were when America had dominance over the world. This can never happen though as the world has become too globalized and whites are no longer a majority in this country. The bad aspects of crony capitalism are starting to sprout up in America due to the rapid change in technology which alienates and disenfranchises and impoverishes many workers - while making the rich wealthier. The result is a shrinking middle class, Liberals eroding away at social constructs to shamelessly endulge in degeneracy and an alt right response. When the real problem is (((the elite))) - in whatever form they may take - are simply trying to preserve themselves and their bureaucracy.

Think Issac Asimov foundation and fall of Roman Empire.

>Old Empire falling apart at the seams
>Gets new Emperor to use a show of conservative military force despite climbing dept and social problems
>Effort to return things to the way they were despite the changing world
--> YOU ARE HERE
>Eventually the military fails due to a poor economy and social unrest.
>Said Empire falls under it's own weight due to interior decay/ bureaucracy and a loss of touch with periphery (Empires eco/social/political hold on outer colonies/countries)
>Empire is eventually destroyed through conflict and wars from outside and within
>Plunder, Rape, Loss of culture
>Proceed to have another 10,000 years of darkness until new Empire emerges.

Examples:
>Trumps Election
>Numerous US military conflicts
>Trumps escalation and increase in Military spending
>Massive US debt, impending eco crisis, impending social conflicts
>Class conflict (Think Bernie)
>Moral relativism (Far left)

Americans are angry and they have a reason to be angry. If they keep this up though, the system will fail and take 1000's of years of progress with it.

Target social problems with social programs, not as individual.
Fix the economy so it isnt boom bust, so we can have economic security.
Invest in Education, Infrastructure and Science.
Have faith in the countries future and for god sake dont let corporations influence govt
Enforce social norms. Without this people will ALWAYS stray into darkness. I am not religious but I understand it's power.

I try to remain open minded despite my conservatism. I try to challenge all types of beliefs. But I am losing hope....

Quality posts

Thx m8
Keep safe and watch for signs of the fall

>What will the world be like in 20 years Sup Forums?
A wise tin loaf once said:
>Alles wie immer,
>nur schlimmer.

Oh well, I'd rather have this country impose and cease before i let the niggers take over.

Delet this

>leaf

>Alles wie immer
>nur schlimmer.

Everything as always
only worse

that's depressing

exactly

This is disgusting, this is not progress this is backwardness

Pretty fucking shitty. I can guarantee that much.

there will be ovens
big ones
what you do now will determine if you are on the inside or outside of them

on verge of next election
israel owns most of the middle east.
some of u.s. is post nukey
russia is post nukey
north korea is gone
next stop iran
the united states has two globalist choices, one white nationalist and bernie sander's brain in a jar.

Lefties will continue to get BTFO.
NK and Iran will be glowing green puddles.
Greater Israel will be the west's strongest ally.
Ivanka will be president.

who the fuck would vote for an empty jar?

Most of the current power structure involved in pedophilia, dark occultism, usury, corruption etc. will be viciously killed.

A new age will begin, the bronze age.

I'm not the only one who can feel this. We all know what's coming for these demons.

Let me clarify:

Cascadia: white ethnostate
USA: Mexico

>unironically claiming we're in the ascending phase

Get your chakra adjusted you fucking fool.

Dead after the last great meme war that led to nuclear annihilation.

kek

I love living in the Northwest

It's the white man's last frontier.

Mega slums. Slum growth has been accelerating and it's the way the world is going right now. Africa is going to explode in population over the next few decades with slums being the focal point; Asia will also explode with slums. Just the way it goes.

This user. Listen to this user and everything will be okay.

man i hope some ayys come down and take us to space or something otherwise itll probably be a fucking shithole

We're still in the Kali Yuga, but we are ascending slowly but surely.

> economic growth
> backwards
I learn something new every day here.

WHERE'S SELDON WHEN YOU NEED HIM

ahh, this show was a classic. where you could be sexist on air and not be shut down. The good days.

>ayyyys only taking white people

By that time China is going to be turning out factory produced LFTRs that are going to kill the environmentalism movement and revolutionize our energy industry.

Look forward to the USA and the EU going on crash development to keep up.

With how fucked TV is now, I'm surprised they still air it as often as they do. I ain't complaining though.