The "Aspergers epidemic" is a Jewish plot to isolate intelligent but socially awkward goyim...

The "Aspergers epidemic" is a Jewish plot to isolate intelligent but socially awkward goyim, to make them feel completely alien to their nation.

Basically Psychoanalysis all over again, except instead of persuading rich goys that they are perverts and need to through Christianity under the bus to save themselves, they persuade middle class goys that they are completely different from all other goys and need (((government))) protection and support.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNzEyDfTrYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*throw

So how do we fix it.

Nah. I know a girl with aspergers. She's clearly different from those with normal social awkwardness. She's not even awkward really, but she can't look me in the eye for more than 2 sec at a time and sometimes she says inappropriate stuff

Naming names.

Sounds like what people used to call an eccentric. Now she's considered one foot in an asylum, and is worried that others see her that way. It's a recipe for paranoia and infertility. I wonder who cooked it up?

In seriousness, all this autism stuff emanates from the US. There were early thinkers in the field in Europe, but the mass diagnosis of millions of goyim...

This comes from the US.
And not from Idaho. It comes from the big cities of the coasts, from university graduates, psychologists, doctors and neurologists, the whole pharmaceutical industry. Who is overrespresented there?

You can say "she's clearly different," but where was the "clearly different" gay community a hundred years ago?
Didn't exist. Some men were sissies, others were confirmed bachelors.

Where are these "clearly different" communties coming from, and why are they all cut from the goy pie? Why are Jewish experts continually slicing up goys into more and more mutually opposed communities?

>autism speaks

REEEEEEEEEE

We can add nonsense like ADD to this. Dyslexia too. In the old language: scatterbrained and not that bright. But now they're shining examples of mental illness that feel singled out and completely different to other goyim.

All these are real phenomena, but you could cook up a "hasty" syndrome from real personality traits if you wanted to, or maybe a "goy manipulating" syndrome, symptoms include hand-rubbing and subversion.

>be me
>blog sometimes for shitty psychology blog
>editor asks me to write something about autism
>write about new treatment methods being explored
>some bitch gets offended because THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH AUTISM. WE ARE NOT A DISEASE TO BE CURED.
>She turns out to be a major donor to the blog
>now the editor hates me

Fuck these people

Do you know what autism says? Autism says "BOING BOING BOING BOING":
youtube.com/watch?v=bNzEyDfTrYA
This is it. This is what all autistic people ever are like. All of them. If you were ever told you're autistic and don't do this, you're not a real autistic.

I don't think that should be enough to classify as a disorder, sounds like an abnormal personality but that's about it. Aspergers isn't real, autism is, but aspergers or super high functioning autism is silly.

Well, most psychological disorders are a grey area. But I know her pretty well, and she told me she feels like an alien, that she doesn't understand why people do shit they do (like social norms) and stuff like that. She also has a rope in her closet ready to be used for hanging so clearly this is something that bothers her a lot.

If it's not a disease, it should not be a syndrome.

That's the beauty of the mindfuck that's being perpetuated on these people.

They are being told, in so many words, that their eccentric traits mean that they are mentally ill and need protection.

Then they are told that they need to be proud of their diagnosis of mental illness and very angry at other goyim for considering them mentally ill.

It's a recipe for resentment, isolation, social division, confusion... Wow, I wonder who these things benefit, and who both gives out the diagnoses and later encourages them to be angry and resentful?

There's eccentric and then there's touched in the head. Nature takes care of truly weird people by making us find them instinctively unattractive - no diagnosis necessary.

As we all know, physics is really, really hard. That's because in reality it's all one vast illusion - an extravagant lie carefully constructed just to confuse us. By Jews. Read on and find out the unsettling big-nosed truth you never knew about the whole Jew world . (Unless, of course, you've read Mein Kampf. He had it nearly right.)

>Electricity
Inside cables there are hundreds of tiny Jews 'high-fiving' each other and running around swapping messages. This transfer of messages allows things to work, e.g. the Jews in a plug socket tell the Jews in the wire, who eventually tell the Jews in (say) a kettle to fart in the water allowing it to boil.

>Atoms
Atoms are in fact minuscule Jews, all holding hands and feet etc together to form an intricate web from which nearly everything in the universe is comprised. Radioactivity occurs when a rebel Jew is catapulted by his friends from their structure. Should this Jew come into contact with the Jews from our body, he will offer them gold, thus making the local area either benign or malignant. Either way, just read: cancerous.

it's retarded. There's no way in hell people with severe autism (the type that makes it impossible to even fucking talk to people as child) wouldn't want some of those symptoms alleviated.

No one is saying they should be sent off to sterilization camps, scientists are just coming up with simple methods to make their lives better.

But nooooo that's seen as bigoted and offensive

>States of Matter
A solid is little more than a closely compacted configuration of Jews all holding hands, hats and noses. Heating (see Energy) causes Jews to become excited or tickled. They start to hopelessly lose grip of their neighbors and thus, to the goy eye, form a liquid. When Jews get tickled pink they're finally able to hold on no longer and just float away in groups of one and more. To us, and indeed to them, it's a gas. Occasionaly the Jews get so excited they catch on fire. This is what we call a plasma.
Metallic Jews (i.e. bankers) engage in elaborate flash-mob games of happy-slapping, whereby no individual Jew can be entirely sure which others he or (in the case of trans-gendered Jews) she is in contact with at any one time. Such Jews, as one might expect, get easily carried away by entartete musik. In certain situations while forming liquids, for reasons yet to be fully explained (some authorities suspect it may be just an excuse for covert foreplay) Jews get unbearably cold, in which case they all gather together, huddle up and, astonishingly, take on the appearance of ice. Colloids such as jello or glue are readily explicable: colloidal Jews have a weakness for jello and similar squishy, greasy foods; the super-Jew content (see below) of such snacks is exceedingly high, so they themselves soon end up pretty fat and
squishy, too.

>Gravity
Jews throw minute ropes (see string theory), invisible to the goy eye, to the ground. These ropes attach to unseen hooks that enable muscle-toned Jews to pull themselves towards terra firma. There is minimal gravity far from planetary bodies (i.e. in space) because no known Jews have access to cables of sufficient length. All bodies experience gravitational attraction to each other quite simply because Jews are, to put it mildly, sociable creatures who practically invented what they like to call the Communist Party. Jew all-nighters are where gravity waves meet Mexican waves.

>Light
If you think about it, its quite obvious, really. The Jews that make up our eyes can see what colour hats other Jews making up, say a table, are wearing. They then hi-five Jews in our 'optical nerve' who run to tell the brain Jews what has been seen. This makes us think we are seeing things when in fact it's all Jews.

>Anti-matter
Now this is a little more complicated. There are evil anti-Jews. These make up anti-matter. Done.

>Energy
Just like money, all types of energy are transferred through Jews. Heat is just Jews rubbing other Jews. Potential energy is when Jews don't want to be separated (see Gravity). Kinetic energy is the movement of Jews. Energy is always conserved so fundamental Jews (Haredis) are only ever transferred and never made or destroyed. Energy caused by nuclear fission is when you make a hyper-Jew very angry, and when it gets angry enough it explodes, causing an enormous explosion. But Jews are very amiable creatures, so this never happens. Nuclear energy is a lie.

>Pressure
Pressure is simply the Jew density per given cubic unit. When Jews see space that is uninhabited they have a tenancy all rush in quickly and take it over. This is what causes the phenomena known as wind

>Black Hole
This is when there are so many Jews so tightly packed into a space that anything which nears to close to it is snatched up by the Jews and never released. Occasionally, small Jews get rejected by the Black Hole and thrown out into space, we call this Hawking Radiation

Oh wow mental illness is an easy cash grab. More at 5.

I'm 99% sure that the traits we call autism are genetic.

You're essentially talking about alleviating the bad personalities of people who would crash and burn naturally without millions of dollars spent on raising them up to some subnomal level of smalltalk ability.

I can think of worse bad personalities that need alleviation. Have you heard of Talmudic Jew syndrome?

This is all very cute, user. It reminds me of that novel, The Iron Dream, where the Jewish author makes fun of Hitler by making him write a bad novel. It really provoked thoughts in my head.

It's undiscussed. People talk about the Jewish origins of LGBT and Feminist nonsense, but they all tie together with this stuff when you trace it back to the Jewish stanglehold on psychology.

>Sesame Street introduces autistic muppet
>Sesame Street introduces muppet whose father is in jail
It's dispicable. What's next?

>Sesame Street introduces muppet born from incestuous parents
>Sesame Street introduces pedophile muppet
>Sesame Street introduces Muslim muppet
(((HBO))), who are extremely liberal, bought out Sesame Street, unlike PBS who was apolitical and government funded. Everyone who isn't blind-deaf-mute knows for a fact that controversial/special snowflake characters only exist for more shekels. Now that Sesame Street is a franchise, all of these stupid characters are just now coming out of the woodwork.

>Sesame Street introduces gender fluid muppet
Probable this ones next sempai

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Fuck HBO.

>Everyone who isn't blind-deaf-mute

If I had those disabilities I'd have that much more reason to be screeching.