The Watergate Style Break In That Covered Up Shocking Wave Of Clinton State Department Scandals

The Watergate Style Break In That Covered Up Shocking Wave Of Clinton State Department Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/watergate-style-break-covered-shocking-wave-clinton-state-department-scandals

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

Bump. Is this why we have been getting massively raided?

Depend on who you mean by "we"

*yawns* wow it's nothing...

Time for us all to go to bed now...

I'd be watching everything. The Awan brothers play a much bigger role. As does the presence of foreign agents within our government:

State Department employee recently arrested for failure to disclose ties to China

Huma Abedin = Muslim Brotherhood

Brennan = Saudi Arabia

Podestas = Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine (1 faction), etc.

Fethullah Gülen plays a FAR bigger role

CAIR

List goes on & on

I think it's a combo of the anti antifa stuff, as well as the /htg/ stuff. (((They))) are scared shitless about what's coming out.

Someone also posted the password to part of one of the wikileaks ins documents the other night. They're going apeshit over that as well. Too many happenings for (((them))).

reddit spacing is not easier to read, no matter how much potential value in your posts. Please speak in sentences and paragraphs where possible refugee. It does not make it easier for adults to read, it annoys us, you're used to communicating with bots and children.

This does seem to bear out the advice that yes, convictions are coming, it's just taking forever because they're doing it right.

Hey, sorry. Didn't realize I was spacing stuff out that much. Won't happen again captain

>pic related
Makes me immediately think you're a shitposter upset we fucked HWNDU. The ZH piece is pretty interesting. I had no idea there was no IG. Given that, I'm not surprised in the rampant criminal nature of things. I find it more surprising that she's walking free, if I can be honest. Laws are for poor people, I know, but typically the state takes their secrets seriously.

My hand to God there was a contextless one-line writing prompt one-post demanding to know why life is boring (!), two weeping drama queens explaining why they hated this board and would never come here again, a lot of standard bs, and at least a dozen "Why is X this way, pol?" posts, which might represent an attempt to camouflage the time-wasting writing prompt spam by using more than one line.

Seriously, ZH can be hit or miss but absolutely everything in there was more solid than Watergate itself. Nixon never covered up for a pedophile, kept a major office empty to prevent its function for longer than a presidential term, or sawed through a wall to steal information.

>password part 1
I missed this, point me in the right direction

this shows up, then a bunch of bbc threads show up...

>hmmmm

Bump. Rundown?

I'll bump. The black cock threads are alarming

Interesting...

Agree on all your points.
Anyone else think that Assange might be getting a deal to turn over info but not sources?

>zerohedge.com

can we get a real source?

Bunp

If you looked at the article you would know its cites the State Departments OIG report, NBC, MSNBC, Washington Post, Fox News, Washington Examiner, NY Post, NY Times, etc.......and it even has links to news broadcasts reporting this when it happened.

They were banking on none of this ever being discussed when she won.
Oops.

No. What you consider a real source will not touch this with a ten foot pole until the prosecutions begin in earnest, at which point they will be as shocked as last November.

The whole government needs to be tossed out. Entire agencies abolished.

If it came from Craddick & them at disobedientmedia.com, then its extremely well sourced. Go check for yourself

It cannot be a successful presiddency if the lawlessness that occured during the past 8 Democrat held years is not taken care of and seriously. The temptation of Trump will be to say do I condemn this or do I take advantage of the same seemingly lax attitude towards high crimes these days. Something should tell him that Democrats would not likely take it lightly on himself when judging

He knows they won't be light on him. He has donated thousands to these people and they've turned on him completely just because there is an (R) next to his name.

bump

bump

Bump.

Bumpity

I'll give this a bump before I go to bed. Hope this thread gets more views.

bump

bump

bamp

>I. The U.S. Government Failed To Appoint An Inspector General For Five Years
>From January 16, 2008 to September 30, 2013, the Obama administration had failed to appoint an Inspector General for the Department of State (DS).

Wasn't Obama sworn in January 2009?

obumpma