Every city is littered with these. They're all the same: cookie cutter, over priced, "Vibrant" close-to-the-nightlife...

Every city is littered with these. They're all the same: cookie cutter, over priced, "Vibrant" close-to-the-nightlife, central city...

Just $1650/mo and you can be the biggest goyim in town. Is this the only kind of housing we build in America now? I've seen plenty being built; cheap fixtures, whole thing is wood framed, walls so thin you can hear your neighbors diarrhea splash in the toilet. What kind of retards pay for this garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miXMWJyOdgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

If this is all you see, then you're urbanite scum. Move out of the city and complain about suburban mcmansion sprawl like an adult.

I live in PHX dude the whole city is sprawl

This is pretty much what the DownTown LA and some areas of OC look like.
They gentrified the LA area with these kinds of buildings and then a block down, it looks like complete utter shit, but yet there is a Mercedes Dealer ship nearby.
I just don't understand, why do people choose that when they could buy a house?

You meet more people and know your neighbors better in a condo than in a house. It's less to take care of, which is great if you don't have a family and are busy.

FUCK dude i guessed you were just from this shitty picture you posted. Tempe is nothing but this type of shit. Hail, i'm west side of the sprawling hellhole of PHX

Only city and urban retards live in these. Rural people live in ranch homes.

youtube.com/watch?v=miXMWJyOdgw

>live in one of these
>meet girls on tinder
>invite them back to my place
>they are super impressed
>these buildings are architectural panty remover

Kek thots

I'd never live in one, but I'd honestly see these over once beautiful buildings and neighborhoods infested with niggers and ruined.

I live in one of those because the other places close to my work are filled with niggers. The alternative is to sit in traffic for 2 hours every day.

I need to get more experience before I can find a rural job or work remotely

Feels good to be a blue collar rural and suburban retard. City cucks will never feel the contractions of country girl pussy around their cocks after a night of drinking cheap beer at the local roadhouse then all night fishing at the river.

>dude

>Country girls
I've seen the fat inbred sows you fags have in the country

Its the best we can build with shit tier mass cheaply produced modern building materials, uninspired architects and uneducated non English speaking labor.

Our forefathers built this after they finished their chores

In downtown Tampa I saw one of these located directly near a highway and highway ramp. How the fuck can anyone sleep or have privacy with that literally 10 feet from your walls?

You mean the girls that look average at best and have syphilis?

is it only me that things this looks /cozy/. living next to the city, go pick up girls. and have nice cityscape view.

I'm french, a poor student, and I have to live in this kind of building (we got exactly the same).
I can hear my neighbor fcuking is wife all night long.

Man, this isn't marketed toward people without money, condos are the new retirement home.

I never understood it either, except for the fact that I know jews love "building" them. Jews love creating artificial "values" out of nothing, and selling them to people.
>500k debnt
>HOA fees
>property taxes
>you get to carry your groceries and furniture up an elevator all the time
>you get to smell all the little-dog urine on the sidewalk outside
>you get to walk around in some "urban village" and pay top dollar for...whatever

This crap is marketed towards boomers, people with money. Condos are the new retirement home.

>close-to-the-nightlife, central city...
we have those exact buildings but they're all on the outskirts 10 mins away from the city centre
its basically one company that builds them and owns entire suburbs, they don't build any shops or centres so it becomes a big ghetto
only asians buy them from what I've seen

We don't have a choice

The alternative is to live in a nigger shit hole

If you are white you literally have to pay a $500 a month premium to not live around niggers and rats

lol. my city is the poster child of this... irvine, ca. rated one of the safest cities in america. one bedroom... 1300 in the "ghetto" areas.

Every suburb in Melbourne Australia has these thing sproouting up like weeds.

A house is a pain in the ass... too much work, after commuting 3-4 hours a day and working 60 hours a week to pay for it

lol this looks like every apartment building popping up all over sydney, filled and surrounded w chinese

Aesthetically theyre fine and the price wpuld be justified if they werent built out of fucking osb board and glue. They look off because its fucking osb board and glue.

Yeah medium sized apartment Schlock, every city also has pic related.

Which was the cookie cutter apartment block of 100 years ago.

>rent from literal jew landlord
>pay less than everyone else (550 per month)
>heart of downtown
>three blocks from work

Whose getting GOYED now?

>$1650

That would only get me a piece of shit box studio where I live. Consider yourself fortunate

gonna have to deal with it, cant just turn every field and forest into a neighborhood. Building up and compact is the future

night life & condo is targeted to gen x imo

>I've seen the fat inbred sows you fags have in the country
I've seen the plastic titted coal burners you city boys like to lust over. How does it feel plunging your little jew scalped cockhead into a cunt that has had 10 nigger dicks in it?

the live action parts of this show are always fucking amazing

Atlanta doesnt

Move then faggot

Literally same.

Like 10 of these have popped up in a five mile radius in the last two years. More Indians, Asians and Arabs hurray!

Feels like you're a Brit on a proxy

I've never seen an apartment like that. All the places in Philly are typical 3-4 story townhouse apartments that have been there for well over 150 years.

>You mean the girls that look average at best and have syphilis?
See, you're equating rural and suburban with trailer park. Not the same, my citycuck friend. You like the company of niggers, and generally not being a man. I like my 20 acres and solitude.

Denver has a shit ton of them being constructed out of fucking osb board and glue.

These fucking complexes are popping up literally everywhere in the Dallas metroplex. And they are all tiny 1-2 bedrooms with like 500-750 square feet for fucking 1400-2200$ a month. Probably to accommodate the California invasion happening right now.

Consider this:
>Have decent credit by not being a nigger on my bills.
>Go to (((bank))) for loan for like 2 million dollars.
>Go in with some other investors and buy an apartment complex.
>Want affordable housing in hip area with high demand so I can fill all rooms.
>Shit everyone wants that area.
>Price is kinda high to operate there.
>Whatever, charge appropriately.
>Profit
>I am become Jew.

>Feels like you're a Brit on a proxy

Nah. Pennsylvanians say cunt all the time.

philly here
look at all the new developments happening along north and south broad just beyond city hall, its all like this
there's also one about to spring up north of the piazza where american hits girard

Found on google in 13 seconds

many of these buildings have been torn down but every time period has their generic building look this is no different and in 100 years yuppies will pay top dollar to live in remodeled versions of these buildings.

what fucking bank is giving average joes 2 million dollar loans? I was approved for 225K and I have an 800+ credit score

I live in montana and youre delusional as fuck m8. Country girls are ugly and kindof aspy. 9 times out of 10 they are very overweight too

When I had my apartment in the city for school, I made SURE not to deal with any landlords who were kikes. Hell, this was before I was even fully redpilled, but even then I knew not to do deal with jew landlords, because they will use every trick in the book to fuck you over with empty promises, extortion bullshit, refusing to do promised renovations, refusing to fix things, refusing to give you your deposit back, etc.

Luckily my landlord was a based blue collar italian guy. Really well-to-do. Always very nice and honest. Helped us out when we needed him, etc.

Is philly really that shitty? I saw townhomed for like 60k, with new flooring, pipes, etc . Dangerous hood has to be the case right?

And your greedy developers are infesting Colorado building shoddy crap thats overpriced junk.

all the dirty money banks have must be invested somewhere

>My College town.

Fucking Ames

This ruins cities and will become high density ghettos before long

Mommy and daddy pay for these. Beta cucks pay for these. Three popped up around here as well. Shitty low quality but looks nice, nothing like smacking makeup on a pig...

yes
you can get a beautiful rehabbed home for like 50k here, if you dont mind being surrounded by 5000 nigs

>Every city is littered with these.

places to live ?

These are piping up all around Florida state

>Move out of the city and complain about suburban mcmansion sprawl like an adult.
this. also, I laughed.

I take there's still not pockets of white hoods like Chicago?

Maybe he'll fuck me over in the end, we'll see. When I was with him in his office last time he was literally hunting down someone in order to make sure they got their full deposit refund. Maybe (((he))) will be different.

If they weren't built out of osb board and glue then they would actually be pretty comfy. But because its OSB BOARD AND GLUE they will be ghettos.

It's just architecture, user.

They're like the brownstones of the 20s or the townhouses of the 70s, maybe soon they'll be replaced by something better.

True. I've noticed this too. It's all garbage.

should i start watching south park again

What's the alternative then nigger?

To go move down the street and live in some shit hole filled with Mexicans and blacks?

Or to move to the rural area and magically find a decent paying job?

"white hoods" in philly are basically areas like fishtown / port richmond, it will cost you 150K for an old house that needs some work
you can find dirt cheap stuff in northern areas but youll be the only white guy for 2 miles

They look decent, but they are shitty cause they are so fucking expensive. I'd rather be far away from Campus and pay $500 than be across the street and pay $850

If you are paying more than 1100 bucks a month for rent in Phoenix you are doing it wrong

Might as well buy a condo/townhome/house for that cost.

The only good part about living in the South is that all of the apartments in town are basically old town houses from rich antebellum urbanites. I've seen one of those pop up in the past couple years as the local college tries to become relevant. It's in the shittiest possible location, just a stones throw from the interstate and too far from downtown compared to the cheaper alternatives I mentioned above.

>Study By MIT Economist: U.S. Has Regressed To A Third-World Nation For Most Of Its Citizens

Season 19 (SoDoSoPa clip) is really good, but season 20 was shit. They hadn't anticipated Trump winning and got caught with their pants down story arc wise.

I grew up in a town with less than 2000 people, in high school all the girls were whores and literally 80% of them had syphilis, from talking with friends from other towns in about the same size range and smaller, it seems to be a common thread.

Don't get me wrong, I like my 20 acres and solitude, but I wouldn't touch country whores with someone else's dick

Fixing up in a urban setting sounds incredibly expensive

>$1650/mo

Try around $2k nigger.

I fucking hate california.

I'm a developer and your mayor/county manager has given me a tax-free deal for 20 years. By then, all units will be sold, and your roads will be reduced in lanes so that traffic is a nightmare. Luckily, people who bought in at $1650/mo, who never actually lived there, can now sell at $3000/mo so that the new residents can take an unreliable commuter train to the downtown core at $20/day.

It's part of the "new urbanism" movement in Urban Planning and these new complexes are sort of a misguided attempt to make our cities more sustainable. They overprice the units and market them to asshole trustfund hipsters and rich white kids when honestly the cheap ass units would better suit lower middle working class families looking to spend less on transportation and be closer to jobs. The general effort is to design places to be more transit and pedestrian-centric for a whole range of purposes and reasons that are really sorta interesting of you look into it.

truth.. my chicken coop is bigger than most apartments

Commute by being a good red blooded brave American by driving to work in a fucking car you god damn commie. Have you ever lived in cities like Atlanta where apartments suddenly become all (((black))) thanks to driving away any residents that don't look like them? Being loud or obnoxious neighbors from hell until the only residents left are people that look just like them? That's the biggest fucking flaws with these shoddily built shit slapped up as fast as possible just some asshole makes as much money possible.

Well... that depends. Philly is weird in that it's (thankfully) quite segregated, but the different areas are only a block or two away from each other.

For example, I lived on Spruce St. while going to TJU. And it's a very nice peaceful sort of area right there with some parks and nice trees and cozy townhouses and such. Very white. Lot of faggy yuppie hipsters, but white nonetheless.

...but go just a few blocks north to chestnut or market, and suddenly it's nothing but niggers and some hijab ninjas. The sidewalks are covered in beggars and vomit and the whole place smells like piss. A couple blocks further north to vine, and suddenly it looks like you're in fucking Iraq, with nothing but dilapidated buildings, bix nooding, and AIDS. So all of this is within a 10 minute walk. Yet there's not much spillover from the nog areas to the white areas. It's strange.

Point I'm making is that it totally depends on what neighborhood. You can have two identical properties 3 blocks away from each other, and one is in the idyllic areas, and the other is in coontown.

Interesting. I never really think about people actually living over there. Just seems like it would all be businesses and no one living. I couldn't stand the idea of living up near city hall or north of that (god forbid)

Alabama ?

WTF South Park has story arcs now?

you can find some really great new builds and rehabs in mostly white areas for 250-350K here, problem is its just outside my price range

Just make sure you have photographic proof of the starting condition of EVERY INCH of your apartment. They WILL use any preexisting damage to say that it was all your fault when it wasn't, and then fuck you over on your deposit

Central illinois

Yeah they have been popping up all over NYC for a while now. Not complaining much though since they're clearing out a lot of empty lots and old shitty factories in Brooklyn. Gentrification comes with them too so I'll take them. Thankfully I don't have to worry about an increase in my rent so I couldn't care less either way.

If you're talking sluts over to your apartment you were probably going to fuck them regardless of the architecture.

Move to the country. Train for the race war. Have white babies with an honest woman.

Sort yourself out.

Illinois fag here. My school didnt have STDs, we had a big heroin problem, I think 2-3 kids ODed every year

honestly sounds like the deal I got here in Tallahassee, i border worst hoods in town yet can leave my door unlocked

You have a nail salon and 4 empty storefronts on the first floor. You live in a vibrant urban community.

>tfw no rent controlled apartment handed down for 50 years

Rent a modern townhome a couple blocks off of a major bar/town center.

Any girl you bring over immediately goes to fuckzone because they think you got cash and your nice townhome demonstrates that you are a real grown man.

+Canberra

I live in those types of apartments in Baltimore City....

I pay 2200 a month.... and some are as much as 3600 a month.

No, the most current season was the worst thing they've ever put out.

Ever.

There's several in my city too.

And holy fuck, they're designed so fucking horribly. You just know a libtard was behind the job.

What pisses me off is how many of them are too cheap to hide the ductwork above the ceiling and instead choose to keep it below, but awkwardly drywall it in. It looks fucking retarded. See picture I attached.

Also...

- Newly built ones in my area are pretty nice, but the master bedrooms are fucking TINY.

- The spacing in kitchens usually suck.

- The inclination to put shitty gas fireplaces in spaces where the TV would normally go is also annoying as fuck, since you almost have no choice to put the TV above the fireplace, which isn't good for it due to the heat, and is generally too goddamn high for some peoples' preferences.

- The balconies are way too small.